OH - 2 killed, 3 wounded in shootout between two biker gangs, Warren, 18 June 2016

0101ABA

Former Member
Reaction score
Police say two people have been killed and at least three people wounded in a shootout between two local two biker gangs in northeast Ohio.

(...) the Ohio State Highway Patrol is searching by air and police on the ground for a possible suspect after the shootout Saturday in the parking lot of a bar in Warren Township, about 55 miles southeast of Cleveland. The shootout occurred shortly before 12:30 p.m.
http://m.wlky.com/news/2-killed-3-wounded-in-Ohio-shootout-between-biker-gangs/40121308

I haven't had a chance to see the video yet, hubby is sleeping, got home from New Mex. about 5:30 this morn. If these guys had been on horseback I would swear we were in the wild, wild west

Latest article I found is dated 6/25, stating the club owner who was severely injured remained in the hospital. He is being charged with the two deaths of the men in the rival gang. Police have permanently shut down the Two Wheels motorcycle club where the shootings occurred in hopes of stopping retaliation for the deaths.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ghost246
Back