MI MI - Christopher Clay, 15, Detroit, 13 June 2016

BetteDavisEyes

Fasten your seatbelts...
Reaction score
Police search for missing 15-year-old Detroit boy

By John Steckroth - Digital news editor

Posted: 11:29 AM, June 18, 2016

DETROIT - Police are asking for the public’s help in finding a missing 15-year-old boy from Detroit.

Christopher Clay was last seen by his father Monday at 6:45 a.m. at their home in the 19300 block of Fleming Street. He left for class at Hazel park High School and never returned home...

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/police-search-for-missing-15-year-old-detroit-boy

Tips sought to find missing Detroit teen

The Detroit News 10:49 p.m. EDT June 17, 2016

Detroit police are seeking help from the public to find a 15-year-old boy missing for more than four days.

Christopher Clay was last seen by his father at 6:45 a.m. Monday in their home on the 19300 block of Fleming, according to a statement from the city police department.

The teen was en route to Hazel Park High School but never returned home, officials said...

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/ne...ps-sought-find-missing-detroit-teen/86072014/

From your link Bette.....

"The teen was en route to Hazel Park High School but never returned home, officials said."

I wonder if he made it to the schook or not. Is school even in session now in Michigan?

No official media confirmation yet, but I heard on WWJ radio while running errands that Christopher is safe. He was apparently staying with a friend in Hazel Park and let family know that he was alright when he heard news about him being missing. Seems a bit hinky to me that his family wasn't concerned until Friday and that Christopher didn't let family know where he was :rolleyes: Glad he's safe and doesn't do something like this again.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle
Back