762 users online (115 members and 647 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Police dogs show off their skills in O'Fallon, Mo., competition June 2016

"Twenty-six teams of police dogs and their handlers competed Friday at the United States Police Canine Association’s regional field trials and certification here.

"Canine competitors awaited their turn in the air-conditioned comfort of their patrol cars.
    “If they see other dogs jumping hurdles, they’d probably run out and join them,” said Gary Craig, an officer with the Cahokia Police Department. “This is fun for them, they eat it up,”..."
    http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/metro/police-dogs-show-off-their-skills-in-o-fallon-mo/article_825afca1-71a0-5ce8-a5d9-f2bfd4362e0c.html.

Whoops, sorry about huuuuuge pic, asking Mod to size down.

I'd love to see those trials. Such amazing teams! BTW, I love the large pic. (At my age, it's nice to be able to see something, LOL).
    My opinion only, unless referenced or supported by a link! And my websleuth opinions remain exclusive to websleuths. Thank you!

I'd love to see the trials and competition too! Police K9s are incredible and the few times I've seen them work on the job in person, I've been in awe of their skills (and the skills of their handler too). I have to say I enjoy the big picture Doesn't blow the margins (for me at least) and its size really allows you to get a feel for the skill and athleticism they possess.

The link doesn't work. When I got to the linked page I typed in 'police dog trials' to find the article. I'll paste the link it directed me to below.
    http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/m...fd4362e0c.html
    My opinion only, unless referenced or supported by a link! And my websleuth opinions remain exclusive to websleuths. Thank you!

I'd love to have seen this too. I love the it when they bring in the K-9 units on Cops.