AZ AZ - Lisa Baker, 57, Billy Kling, 41, & Garth Tuggle, 25, Surprise, 9 June 2014

OkieGranny

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
From 2014:

http://www.kctv5.com/story/25732970/surprise-pd-bodies-found-in-burning-vehicle

Three people whose bodies were found inside a burning pickup truck on June 9 were shot before they were burned, Surprise police said Wednesday.

Police identified the victims as 57-year-old Lisa Baker and 41-year-old William Kling, both of Wittmann, and 25-year-old Garth Tuggle of Phoenix...

The truck was found about one mile west of 219th Avenue near Sun Valley Parkway after a caller reported the fire about 2:40 p.m., according to Surprise police Sgt. Mike Donovan.

http://globegazette.com/news/local/...cle_4eebe623-55cb-54d3-8c40-3138b4c296bb.html

Lisa Baker, 57, of Wittmann, Ariz., was found June 9 in the back of a burned pickup truck in a remote area of Suprise...

She was a research physiologist at the University of Arizona but most recently graduated from Le Cordon Bleu Institute with a culinary degree...

Both Tuggle and Kling have criminal records, according to Arizona court records.

Still unsolved:

http://www.abqjournal.com/792851/police-asking-for-assistance-in-2014-triple-homicide.html

I may have some info on this. A guy I know (total loser, meth head etc) moved to where I live (East Coast) from phoenix and was showing me this dude Garth on his facebook, as he had dated Garths sister for a while. He explained to me that Garth and 2 other people were murdered and burned by one of Garths friends and an accomplice... he also showed me that friends Facebook and both him and Garth were mutual friends. The killers were supposedly meth dealers, and the killing is allegedly related to some kind of meth transaction, but the guy I know says whatever the circumstances were they were escalated by the fact that the killers were themselves tweaking off of meth. Im told the killer lives a relatively normal life now and has expressed some lucidity about the fact that the killing was unnecessary and senseless. Take this info how you will, if anyone cares. Its definitely been bothering me for a while just to know

I may have some info on this. A guy I know (total loser, meth head etc) moved to where I live (East Coast) from phoenix and was showing me this dude Garth on his facebook, as he had dated Garths sister for a while. He explained to me that Garth and 2 other people were murdered and burned by one of Garths friends and an accomplice... he also showed me that friends Facebook and both him and Garth were mutual friends. The killers were supposedly meth dealers, and the killing is allegedly related to some kind of meth transaction, but the guy I know says whatever the circumstances were they were escalated by the fact that the killers were themselves tweaking off of meth. Im told the killer lives a relatively normal life now and has expressed some lucidity about the fact that the killing was unnecessary and senseless. Take this info how you will, if anyone cares. Its definitely been bothering me for a while just to know
I know this was a while ago at this point but if you haven't please report this. Garth was a family member of mine. Any information at all, even if you don't have names could help.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chingona361
Back