995 users online (186 members and 809 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

PA - Erin O'Dea, 22, Pennsbury Township, 18 June 2016

Erin Patricia O'Dea, W/F/22 - Chester County - 18 June 2016

Erin Patricia O'Dea :: White / Female / 22 Years Old

5' 11" :: 150 Lbs. :: Blue Eyes :: Long Brown Hair :: Ragged Clothing

Light Blue Chrysler Sebring :: Front & Rear NJ PlateS -- ZBE-78H

Erin O'Dea, 22

Chester County is in South-Eastern, PA.

Day Three

Sun., June 19th: ChaddsFordLive©:

http://chaddsfordlive.com/2016/06/19...ear-old-woman/

Also:
    https://www.facebook.com/erin.greene...rofile_browser
    &
    https://www.facebook.com/epodea

PA State Police :: Avondale Station :: 610-268-2022

A$ Alway$ :: PA Crime$topper$
    Anonymou$ Reward :: 1-800-4PA-TIPS
    https://www.crimewatchpa.com/crimestoppers/
    Last edited by Richrd; 06-20-2016 at 09:27 AM.

Chadds Ford is in close proximity to Delaware and the Delaware River. This is in close proximity to me and I will be keeping my eye out. Last seen near the Brandywine Creek. Wooded area with affluent homes, rural back roads, ponds etc. Her car should stick out like a sore thumb in that area.
    Unless otherwise noted, my posts are opinions or theories only and may not be used outside of WS unless permission is requested in advance.
    Any general subject matter photographs posted by me are solely to give other WS members an "on the ground" frame of reference of satellite views and are visible to anyone from public roads and access points. They may not be used outside of WS unless permission is requested in advance

Please help find Lauren Jackson Missing since 1988 Spring City PA

Pennsylvania Missing Persons Cases:
    Lauren Jackson, Amanda DeGuio, Ray Gricar, Kortne Stouffer, Jamie Metzger, Toni Sharpless, Anna Maciejewska

Chadds Ford.jpg
    Chadds Ford last seen location marked with tag.

Sebring.PNG
    Blue Sebring possibly similar to Erin O'Dea's car.
    Unless otherwise noted, my posts are opinions or theories only and may not be used outside of WS unless permission is requested in advance.
    Any general subject matter photographs posted by me are solely to give other WS members an "on the ground" frame of reference of satellite views and are visible to anyone from public roads and access points. They may not be used outside of WS unless permission is requested in advance

Lauren Jackson, Amanda DeGuio, Ray Gricar, Kortne Stouffer, Jamie Metzger, Toni Sharpless, Anna Maciejewska

Her facebook: https://www.facebook.com/epodea

Public activity stopped around Feb and going on what we can see there she is very religious and has an interest in travel.

Quote Originally Posted by Vail View Post
    Her facebook: https://www.facebook.com/epodea

Public activity stopped around Feb and going on what we can see there she is very religious and has an interest in travel.
    I believe that's an old profile as this one has activity up until may 5th
    https://m.facebook.com/erin.greene.716

Quote Originally Posted by Tabirey View Post
    I believe that's an old profile as this one has activity up until may 5th
    https://m.facebook.com/erin.greene.716
    Seems to be in the throes of mental illness which was causing extreme religiosity. Interesting exchange on a post March 30 where she talks to someone her age apparently going through the same thing-he mentions how people call him crazy.

I know the area she was last seen in very well. Trying to make a connection between Erin, Cape May Courthouse and the Chadds Ford area. FB posts are all very religious.

There is a small pond at the intersection of Chandler and Pocopson Road, but the area in general is very rural. Only thing out in this area are big expensive homes, small two lane roads, woods and fields and wildlife. Wish we had much more information from family about her state of mind, who she may have known in the area and who saw her at the PLS. Close to West Chester, however University is out for summer. Nothing I can think of right now as a "draw".

Chandler and Pocopson.jpg

Chandler and Pocopson Rd intersection. As you can see...out in the sticks.

Reviewing Facebook posts and noted two things. The special religious ring and a FB placeholder "got married" dated March 30. Not sure what to make of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Trackergd View Post
    Reviewing Facebook posts and noted two things. The special religious ring and a FB placeholder "got married" dated March 30. Not sure what to make of that.
    If you read the comments on the "got married" post she's saying she "got married" to the Lord.

This was my read on it as well. Now for the million dollar question, what drew her to this particular area. It's not like it's well known or a hot spot or known for criminal activity that I am aware of.

One of her movie listings is "Into the wild". Wonder if she is attempting (in her mind) to live part or all of the movie. Northern and Western PA would have been a much better choice for such an adventure.

No background information on the case forces me to look at social media to try and get into her head to determine why she was in Chadds Ford. So far...nuthhin.. Frustrating.

Just realized after watching the local news that I have not seen anything about Erin on our three local TV stations.

Are there any large churches or communes out there?

According to comments under the Chads Ford live article - she is with the son of one of the posters and fine. Guess we need to wait for official confirmation.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast