LA - Police officer's twins, 3, both dead in truck outside family home, Bossier City

LietKynes

Former Member
Reaction score
www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-36...ne-spent-week-hospital-near-fatal-injury.html

Police officer's twins, 3, both found dead in truck outside family home by distraught neighbors - less than a month after one was hospitalized for near-fatal injury

Twins Oliver and Aria Orr, 3, died on Saturday after being found unresponsive inside a truck parked outside their home
The two were discovered by neighbors while their mother was inside calling people in the area looking for the two

Rest in peace, Oliver and Aria !

So many questions I hardly know where to start.

Was their father at home when they went missing ?

Why didn't their mother look in the family vehicles BEFORE calling neighbors ?
The mother of the children was inside the house at the time, and had been calling people who lived in the area to ask if they had seen the little boy and his sister.

What happened to Oliver before this tragic incident ?
Did the family employ a sitter when the accident happened to Oliver ?

Can three year olds open an extended cab pickup truck door and close it behind them ?
My husband's friend has one, and you have to stand on the running boards to grab open the cab doors. At least I do.

Just doesn't add up... like there are parts to this story that are left out.
:moo:

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-36...ne-spent-week-hospital-near-fatal-injury.html

Police officer's twins, 3, both found dead in truck outside family home by distraught neighbors - less than a month after one was hospitalized for near-fatal injury

Twins Oliver and Aria Orr, 3, died on Saturday after being found unresponsive inside a truck parked outside their home
The two were discovered by neighbors while their mother was inside calling people in the area looking for the two

Rest in peace, Oliver and Aria !

So many questions I hardly know where to start.

Was their father at home when they went missing ?

Why didn't their mother look in the family vehicles BEFORE calling neighbors ?
The mother of the children was inside the house at the time, and had been calling people who lived in the area to ask if they had seen the little boy and his sister.

What happened to Oliver before this tragic incident ?
Did the family employ a sitter when the accident happened to Oliver ?

Can three year olds open an extended cab pickup truck door and close it behind them ?
My husband's friend has one, and you have to stand on the running boards to grab open the cab doors. At least I do.

Just doesn't add up... like there are parts to this story that are left out.
Umm the doors would be too heavy for a 3 years old to open alone.
Agreed nothing adds up. Maybe she didn't give the vehicles a thought as she'd doubt they'd be in there.. idk. So sad tho. R.i.p lil angels

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

I'd like to know what near fatal injury the 3-year-old boy suffered just weeks prior.

Some more links :

wgno.com/2016/06/20/3-year-old-twins-found-dead-inside-hot-pickup-truck/
Police are investigating the heat deaths of a little boy and his twin sister.
The children’s father was not home at the time. KTBS reports that he is a Bossier Parish sheriff`s deputy.
Maybe their mom came home from shopping and forgot them , if they'd fallen asleep and were quiet ? Hard to believe they'd BOTH fall asleep.
Wonder if they were in their booster seats ?

abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/year-twins-die-found-truck-louisiana-39971507

pix11.com/2016/06/20/twins-found-dead-in-louisiana-pickup-truck/
From the video at this link, the truck doesn't have running boards. Pretty hard for three year old children to open the doors, much less close them after themselves ?

https://news.jammedup.com/2016/06/2...e-pickup-truck-outside-louisiana-home-police/

www.ktbs.com/story/32253872/2-kids-found-unresponsive-in-bossier-city
The Bossier City Police Department is investigating the deaths of a 3-year old boy and his twin sister who were both found unresponsive this afternoon inside a pickup truck parked at their home.

www.ktbs.com/story/32257446/twins-die-inside-hot-pickup
Authorities on Sunday continued their investigation into the heat deaths of a little boy and his twin sister

The mother said she had lay down before the twins got out.

Even if the mother fell asleep and the twins sneaked out (not impossible at that age or even younger) ; how'd they reach up, open the pickup doors, climb in --and shut the doors behind them ?

The father of the children, Travis Orr, is a deputy at the Bossier Sheriff's Office. He has another child as well, son Maddox.

How old is Maddox and wonder if he was home when this happened ?
Thinking out loud here : Was Maddox playing with the twins and had them "hide" in the truck ? It would make more sense as to how the two were able to get inside it.

Sorry ; some of the links aren't working correctly and I've no idea how to fix them. :p

Matthews said Alisha Orr first contacted her late Saturday afternoon after she woke up from a nap and couldn't find her children. Matthews said Orr had searched the backyard and then went to the family's truck, where she found Aria Orr and started screaming.

Oliver Orr had been discharged from University Health on June 2 following an attack by the family's dog.

http://www.shreveporttimes.com/stor...nto-toddlers-deaths-still-under-way/86140000/

I haven't been able to find out anything about Oliver's previous injury. I was able to find Mom's facebook through Dad's. Interesting.

I haven't been able to find out anything about Oliver's previous injury. I was able to find Mom's facebook through Dad's. Interesting.
RSBM

See Popsicle's post.:)

I still have a lot of questions.

Just saw the mom's FB.
Holy cow.
No pics of her kids, either.

Matthews said Alisha Orr first contacted her late Saturday afternoon after she woke up from a nap and couldn't find her children. Matthews said Orr had searched the backyard and then went to the family's truck, where she found Aria Orr and started screaming.

Oliver Orr had been discharged from University Health on June 2 following an attack by the family's dog.

http://www.shreveporttimes.com/stor...nto-toddlers-deaths-still-under-way/86140000/
How did you find out about a family dog attack. The mother has now made her FB page private. No pictures of any children,doesn't even state she is married. Dad's FB is all about the children, etc If one twin was in the truck, the other in the back, still they would have to be out there for while some time to pass away. Where was the mother during this time? So very sad

How did you find out about a family dog attack. The mother has now made her FB page private. No pictures of any children,doesn't even state she is married. Dad's FB is all about the children, etc If one twin was in the truck, the other in the back, still they would have to be out there for while some time to pass away. Where was the mother during this time? So very sad

RSBM

From one of the above links--- she was napping.

RSBM

See Popsicle's post.:)

I still have a lot of questions.

Just saw the mom's FB.
Holy cow.
No pics of her kids, either.

Now im dying to see mums fb lol found dad but no mum!?

My little twinnies are the most amazing things ever, I hope this was an accident...

I dont understand the mum having a nap thing, I wouldnt feel safe having a nap while with a child or two who could move.

The mother's Facebook header and profile photos are disturbing. I want to know if she was alone with her twins when Oliver was attacked by the dog. I also want to know if the elder son was home. Did he lead those twins to the truck and leave them there? Is the mother suffering from PPD? MBP? The mere fact that Oliver was just in the hospital is the most disconcerting. MOO.

It's a sad sad situation. Poor babies. Such a tragedy. ):

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Dad has changed his FB as it no longer says he is married to Alisha Lynn. Her FB is now private as well. KTBS has a press conference and said there was a stool by the truck. Other news outlets said one twin was in front of the truck, the other in the back. Another media site said in front seat and back seat, so not in the bed of the truck.
Mother is a photographer, EOL/flicker Echoes of Life photography. She is dark haired with piercing in nose on upper side of lip. There are pictures of her, Travis, the son Maddox but NONE of the twins.
Supposedly LE is meeting with the DA's office in the morning to discuss the case.
Sorry I do not know how to post articles here. I am not very computer smart but live right across the river in Shreveport & have been following since this happened.

LE said the truck had not been driven that day. Mom was asleep, supposedly children got out of the house, got into the truck, closed the doors. She awoke to find front door open, children gone. She looked and then went to neighbors. They then found the children.Neighbor tried CPR on both children, to no avail. Dad was not at home.
There are no running boards on that truck. I cannot imagine how they could get up into the truck, then with the length/height of their bodies be able to reach out, grab the door & close it.

The mother's Facebook header and profile photos are disturbing. I want to know if she was alone with her twins when Oliver was attacked by the dog. I also want to know if the elder son was home. Did he lead those twins to the truck and leave them there? Is the mother suffering from PPD? MBP? The mere fact that Oliver was just in the hospital is the most disconcerting. MOO.

No mention of Maddox, if he was there or not.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back