1367 users online (341 members and 1026 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha

No Charges in the Kendrick Johnson Gym Mat Death

"After extensive investigation into this tragic event, federal investigators determined that there is insufficient evidence to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that someone or some group of people willfully violated Kendrick Johnson’s civil rights or committed any other prosecutable federal crime," a statement from the Justice Department said. "Accordingly, the investigation into this incident has been closed without the filing of federal criminal charges."

http://www.ajc.com/news/news/crime-l...investi/nrjgt/

There was ZERO evidence in the beginning.

The hell the Justice Department put the family of the boys they accused of killing Kendrick through is obscene.

From the article:

"Witnesses and surveillance footage place Brian and his older brother Branden, also implicated at one time by the Johnsons, away from the old gymnasium at Lowndes High where Kendrick was last seen alive. Branden Bell, according to teammates, his coach and the bus driver, was en route to a wrestling tournament in Macon at the time. School cameras captured Brian in class on the other side of the sprawling campus."

Kendrick's death was a tragic accident.

If anyone posts anything about Kendrick being murdered it will be removed.

The JD investigated for YEARS and found nothing because there was nothing.

Kendrick's death was ruled an accident years ago but that didn't stop the Justice Department from turning the accused family's life upside down.
    Last edited by Tricia; 06-20-2016 at 05:27 PM.
    Help our Administrator Bessie
    Check out Websleuths Facebook page
    Follow Websleuths on Twitter
    Read Websleuths on
    Wikipedia

Tricia Griffith
    triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com
    6300 N. Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H # 214
    Park City UT

I hope this can be some kind of closure for aLL sides now. RIP young man
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

from link:

The DOJ said investigators interviewed nearly 100 people, reviewed "tens of thousands of emails and text messages," and surveillance video from the school over the course of the investigation.

"After extensive investigation into this tragic event, federal investigators determined that there is insufficient evidence to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that someone or some group of people willfully violated Kendrick Johnson’s civil rights or committed any other prosecutable federal crime. Accordingly, the investigation into this incident has been closed without the filing of federal criminal charges," a release read in part.

http://www.11alive.com/news/local/no...eath/250378746

I followed the case early on, there never seemed to be any evidence to foul play. Sadly the family has spent a lot of money trying to get this proven otherwise, and will never be able to accept that Kendrick just died by misadventure. If he had been with someone else, and they saw him stuck, it would have been a different outcome. I hope the school removed all those matts or at least stored them different afterwards.

http://www.myajc.com/news/news/local...ation-w/nrkdY/

This was a politically inspired witch hunt from the start. Even the results of the investigation were released in a manner to give the Johsons cover to continue their accusations.
    I understood every word you said. It was the order that you said them that has me confused.

Quote Originally Posted by bwt42 View Post
    http://www.myajc.com/news/news/local...ation-w/nrkdY/

This was a politically inspired witch hunt from the start. Even the results of the investigation were released in a manner to give the Johsons cover to continue their accusations.
    According to the Kendrick Johnson FB, the family is going to continue their daily protests:

https://www.facebook.com/RipKendrickJohnson/

This case always troubled me.
    I feel so bad for his parents.

Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
    According to the Kendrick Johnson FB, the family is going to continue their daily protests:

https://www.facebook.com/RipKendrickJohnson/
    I feel sorry for Kendrick's family for their loss, but I wonder if WSers will be able to refrain from posting about all the non-news that is going to follow the decision. Sounds like the family is going to try to keep on making "news."

JMO

Quote Originally Posted by teedie2 View Post
    I feel sorry for Kendrick's family for their loss, but I wonder if WSers will be able to refrain from posting about all the non-news that is going to follow the decision. Sounds like the family is going to try to keep on making "news."

JMO
    I lost my compassion for the family because of what their wild accusations did to so many innocent people.
    I understood every word you said. It was the order that you said them that has me confused.