961 users online (144 members and 817 guests)  

Websleuths News

MA - Jenarosity Ortiz, 12, Brockton, 20 June 2016

Police seek help finding missing Brockton girl

Jenarosity Ortiz was reported missing Monday night when she unexpectedly left her home around 4 p.m.
    http://m.enterprisenews.com/news/201...-brockton-girl
    "When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

Ugh, looking at her fb I cant believe she's only twelve. I hope she is found soon.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by KristiDFW View Post
    Ugh, looking at her fb I cant believe she's only twelve. I hope she is found soon.

Right? I know that this 12 year old isn't paying for her own data, internet, phone etc, so if she was mine and posted like that she would be shut down, monitored, and straightened out. But of course that's only me and jmo.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Wow (regarding facebook) they grow up too fast these days

You can get more to the story by searching for her name on FB.
    Please be aware that what I type is my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by ClaireNC View Post
    You can get more to the story by searching for her name on FB.
    Interesting....

http://www.wcvb.com/news/police-seek...-girl/40152564

Around 1 p.m. Tuesday, Ortiz posted a note on her Facebook page saying she believed Jenarosity was with a woman and her daughter and were driving around in a green wagon-style car...

At around 7 a.m. Wednesday, Ortiz posted a message on her Facebook page saying that her daughter had been found and was at a hospital and was taken there by the woman she had been with.
    http://www.enterprisenews.com/news/2...ay-at-hospital

A 12-year-old Brockton girl who was missing since Monday afternoon was found Wednesday and spent the afternoon being evaluated at a local hospital...

No charges had been filed in the incident on Wednesday. Brockton Police Lt. Kenneth LeGrice said he could not comment further on the situation because it was a domestic issue.

Huh, her facebook page is gone now, so it looks like someone clamped down on her f/b activity.

Glad she has been found.

What happened to Erica Jayne Franolich?
    Missing from Middleburgh, NY, October 1986