AL - Sharon Morell, 50, & Christopher Reyer, 31, murdered, Toney, 9 Jun 2016 *Arrest*

0101ABA

Former Member
Reaction score
attachment.php
attachment.php

Christopher, Sharon, & Jason​

Jason Alexander Loveday, 32, is charged in the slayings of Christopher Wayne "Trixy" Reyer, 31, and Sharon Eilene Morell, 50, inside a mobile home located on Lot 10 at 300 Gatlin Road in Toney.

The complaint in the case states that Reyer died after being beaten with an iron pipe and having his throat cut. Morell's throat was also cut, the document said.

Loveday allegedly confessed to the crime, which was so brutal that the victims couldn't be positively identified until their autopsies were performed.

(...)

He is being held in the Madison County Jail without bond.
http://www.al.com/news/huntsville/i...n_toney_double_murder.html#incart_river_index

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 74
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 74
Grisly details emerged Wednesday as a preliminary hearing was held for a Madison County man accused of decapitating his own aunt and slitting the throat of her boyfriend earlier this summer.

(...) The suspect allegedly told investigators that he had grown tired of the way Reyer treated his aunt, so he killed him by beating him with a pipe and slashing his throat. Morrell had seen too much of the crime, Loveday said, so he killed her, too, before placing her severed head next to Reyer's body.

(...)

Webster's testimony also detailed a statement from a local teenager who told authorities he was out riding his four-wheeler shortly after the murders when he saw Loveday in the woods, covered in blood and beating his chest, screaming, "I'm a warrior."
http://www.al.com/news/huntsville/i...an_decapitated_aunt_s.html#incart_river_index

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woohoo3
Back