FL FL - Richard Henski, 35, Lehigh Acres, 11 April 2012

0101ABA

Former Member
Reaction score
Richard Henski was a 35 year old white male that lived alone at 5215 Beauty Street in Lehigh Acres.

(...) On Tuesday, April 10th, 2012, Richard got off from work and went home for the evening.

The evening of April 10th, 2012 was the last time he had contact with anyone. The following morning, on Wednesday, April 11th, 2012, Richard Henski was located deceased in his driveway. His death was determined to be a homicide and the investigation is still active and ongoing.

(...)

Anyone who has any information on the murder or knows the identity of the suspect is asked to call the Lee County Sheriff's Office at 239-477-1000, or to remain anonymous and be eligible for a cash reward of up to $1000, call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-780-TIPS (8477).
http://www.nbc-2.com/story/27803862/richard-henski-lee-county-2012

[video=youtu;T5d3d_qPorE]http://youtu.be/T5d3d_qPorE[/video]

I just read thru this thread and there is such little info! I’m wondering who last spoke to Ricky the night before his death/before he was found? What kind of business was he in? I saw he was in a relationship with Brittany per his FB page 3 months prior to his death. Were they still together when he was murdered? What was that relationship like? Did Ricky own the home he was living in? Did he have sketchy friends? What were the specifics of the shooting...was he outside the home or inside, shot & tried to escape? I hope someone can help out here, he seems like a very well loved friend.

Police seek information on Lehigh Acres man's 2012 homicide
Published 4/14/2020

Snips:
Deputies found the body of Richard Henski, 35, with apparent gunshot wounds lying in his driveway.

His death was determined to be a homicide.

Neighbors living in that area at the time remembered Henski as a quiet man who lived on his own, kept to himself and had only been at the address for about six months.

"Nobody knew him," said Alejandro Vargas, who was living at 5210 Beauty St.

Vargas said he used to see a truck parked there and assumed it belonged to Henski. Sheriff's deputies took the truck away when the investigation began, Vargas said. He believes the truck was an extended-cab Ford Ranger. Other than that, he saw Henski a few times in the evening sitting at the edge of his garage, "just chillin'," Vargas said.

I submitted Rick's case to the crimejunkie podcast this morning. Maybe they can help bring some awareness back to this case. I miss Rick so much. He was such an amazing person, who would do anything for anyone. Let's make this 2023, the year his family and friends get some answers. You are forever missed, Rick. You are never forgotten.

I submitted Rick's case to the crimejunkie podcast this morning. Maybe they can help bring some awareness back to this case. I miss Rick so much. He was such an amazing person, who would do anything for anyone. Let's make this 2023, the year his family and friends get some answers. You are forever missed, Rick. You are never forgotten.
Hello Jess - welcome to WS. Please consider sending his case to The Vanished Podcast as well. They are INCREDIBLE; so professional, kind, and compassionate. They thoroughly research every case they get. I think they'd gladly take Rick's case. I am SO sorry for your loss - Rick seemed like a super fun guy.

12 years. Heartbreaking for his loved ones to never have answers.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smartowl
Back