A bra collector

mysteriew

A diamond in process
Reaction score
A New York man faces first-degree larceny and other charges after two off-duty Greenwich officers discovered 342 bras he allegedly shoplifted from Victoria's Secret and stashed in a van, police said.

"I've never heard of anything like this," said Lt. Richard Cochran of the Greenwich Police Department, acting department spokesman.

Ricardo Salazar, 25, of Elmhurst, N.Y., is accused of taking more than $20,000 in lingerie and shoes on Sunday. He also is charged with possession of a shoplifting device.
http://www.greenwichtime.com/news/l...6604238.story?coll=green-news-local-headlines

I wonder what the "shoplifting device" is. Maybe something to take off those electronic alarm thingys??? Or just a pair of baggy pants. :D

I'm sorry, but how could a shoe store not notice $5,000 in shoes walking out the door??

He had to have taken them over time, I don't think there's any way anyone could take that many shoes out of a store at one time (unless you had a dump truck or something like that):D

:laugh: I'm just wondering if he'll show up in court wearing a sexy bra and a pair of
stiletto's!

--Would fit in with the recent attire of those going to court lately on the Bizarre forum:rolleyes:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melissawilkinson44
Back