Found Deceased WA - Jamie Haggard, 27, Kenmore, 10 June 2016

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
A contact of mine in the Seattle area asked me to post this and provided all necessary info..here's to her safe return my friend.

Missing woman Jamie Haggard
13466475_10209042102960392_8328013044436799888_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/Missing-Persons-314563652068964/

https://www.facebook.com/jamie.haggard.9/

This is kind of local for me. I can not find one MSM article at all about her disappearance. Just a couple of mentions on FB pages. Is there more information that can be shared about her disappearance?

LE does not start digging up a backyard without a pretty good reason.

I hate cases where you have no details. Who has her children, when was she last seen, who saw her, who lives in the house with her? Her poor little babies.

LE does not start digging up a backyard without a pretty good reason.

I hate cases where you have no details. Who has her children, when was she last seen, who saw her, who lives in the house with her? Her poor little babies.

I'm with you! I hate this..for her, her family, AND HER CHILDREN!!!!

WHY DID IT TAKE SO LONG TO LOOK FOR HER???? SHE DIDNT BURY HERSELF???

Did she have a history of disappearing? Drugs? Leaving her children & not picking them up? I need more info!
You best believe if I didn't come home or contact you within 24 hrs MAX (whomever is in charge of my children) You'd BETTER COME LOOKING FOR MY *advertiser censored*!!!!

My opinion only.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup! I've gone as far as to be perfectly clear to my husband that if I am attacked, I will intentionally leave/produce forensic evidence wherever possible, lol. He is to instruct LE of this. :-D
I'm with you! I hate this..for her, her family, AND HER CHILDREN!!!!

WHY DID IT TAKE SO LONG TO LOOK FOR HER???? SHE DIDNT BURY HERSELF???

Did she have a history of disappearing? Drugs? Leaving her children & not picking them up? I need more info!
You best believe if I didn't come home or contact you within 24 hrs MAX (whomever is in charge of my children) You'd BETTER COME LOOKING FOR MY *advertiser censored*!!!!

My opinion only.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is reprehensible that in a community where 3 or more women have gone missing/found dead of undetermined causes in less than 6 months that the police would not publicize her appearance asking for the public's help. What is going on in this area? Women, be careful!

It is reprehensible that in a community where 3 or more women have gone missing/found dead of undetermined causes in less than 6 months that the police would not publicize her appearance asking for the public's help. What is going on in this area? Women, be careful!

Which community? What women?

I live in an adjoining community to Kenmore and I have seen coverage about this disappearance.

What other women are you thinking of?

I live in an adjoining community to Kenmore and I have seen coverage about this disappearance.

What other women are you thinking of?

Marianne Humble, January '16, Monroe, found in Snohomish River
Cheryl DeBoer, February '16, Mountlake Terrace, found in culvert Thin bag over head, COD never determined
Amy Kennely, February '16, Edmonds. Found in woods, Edmonds, COD never released to public
Afton Brown, June '16, Skyomish, found badly decomposed Snohomish River (I don't know date she went missing)

and now Jamie Haggard... That's a LOT of women IMO

Still don't have enough back story on Jaime for any of this to make sense?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanayarford
Back