1141 users online (276 members and 865 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

GA - Jenna Wall, 35, shot to death, Powder Springs, 23 June 2016 *arrest*

Cobb County officials said the the suspect in jail is 63-year-old Elizabeth Betsy Wall, from Powder Springs, Ga.

Wall is accused, now, in the shooting death of her former daughter-in-law, Jenna Wall.

The shooting was inside Jenna Wall’s home while her children, the suspect’s grandchildren, were also inside the home.

(...)

Neighbors said their beloved friend Jenna Wall, a kindergarten teacher at Kemp Elementary School, had gone through a difficult divorce.

They also said that her estranged husband is an investigator with the Paulding County District Attorney’s Office (...)

Elizabeth Betsy Wall is facing charges of felony murder, aggravated assault, possession of a weapon during the commission of a felony and cruelty to children in the third degree.

http://www.11alive.com/news/crime/ex...cher/254125618
    Attached Images Attached Images

Those poor kids. And Grandma has ruined her chances of ever seeing them again!
    Vermont born and raised!

omg poor lady. what is wrong with people? those poor kids.
    “Oh what a tangled web we weave, When first we practice to deceive” - Sir Walter Scott
    *This post is my constitutionally-protected opinion. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.*

Sleuthing for Little Miss Christmas (JonBenét Ramsey)
    Sleuthing for Bella Nevaeh Bond (MA Baby Doe)
    Where is William Tyrrell and Deorr Kunz?! Still missing!

Sleuthing for ALL victims. Be the voice. Keep their stories alive--esp the missing!
    Long live Websleuths.

She thought she was assuring her son would get custody. Maybe?

But to deprive your grandchildren of their mother? And murder her with them in the home? Cray-cray!
    Six-year-old Shannon Sherrill disappeared from her front yard in Thorntown, Indiana in October, 1986. Someone knows where she is......

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...annon+sherrill

This happened 1/2 mile from my home. She was a teacher at my children's school. This is a terrible loss. She was an amazing mother to those boys. They worshipped her. In all honesty, she was going through a very nasty divorce and it will be interesting what comes of all this....

WTH.....I just came upon this thread and I'm totally baffled by this. What in God's name was this nut case thinking? And her own grandchildren were present at the time she (grandma!) shot their mother? And the ex is an investigator with the DA's office?

Good Lord. Now I've heard everything.

Read up on her. She was fired from a teacher's position back in 2005. <mod snip>
    Last edited by KayElJay; 06-24-2016 at 03:50 PM. Reason: not victim friendly

Quote Originally Posted by Peng View Post
    Read up on her. She was fired from a teacher's position back in 2005. <mod snip>
    Read up on Mom or MIL?

Quote Originally Posted by angelainwi View Post
    Read up on Mom or MIL?
    I'm guessing here, but I think they are talking about the victim, Jenna Wall. She was a kindergarten teacher iirc.

this is so sad!!!!

http://kempelementary.typepad.com/wa...-mrs-wall.html

im suspecting there must be some type of dirt out there, but no one deserves this!!!

Elizabeth Brown Wall took her grandsons, ages 7 and 8, to her car. Then she called her son at work and told him to come and get his boys. Then she went back inside the house and shot and killed Jenna Wall, her son’s estranged wife, according to Cobb County police.

The children did not see their mother killed, but they heard the shots that killed her, police said.

(...)

“While en route, Jerrod Wall spoke with his older child on the phone, who informed him that said accused and Jenna Wall were in the house and he had heard gunshots,” the warrant states.

When Jerrod Wall arrived at the Wyndham Woods Drive home, off Antioch Road, his estranged wife was dead and his mother was pointing a handgun at her head, police said.

http://www.myajc.com/news/news/local...cobb-ki/nrmyf/

I wonder what caused such hatred from the MIL? The freakin divorce?

Quote Originally Posted by Peng View Post
    She was fired from a teacher's position back in 2005.
    rsbm

Do you have a link for this please? Or can you point me in the right direction? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KayElJay View Post
    rsbm

Do you have a link for this please? Or can you point me in the right direction? Thanks
    Me too please, I tried to search for info and came up empty

me too, that's how I found her letter to her new students :*(

Quote Originally Posted by angelainwi View Post
    Me too please, I tried to search for info and came up empty

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast