GA - Jenna Wall, 35, shot to death, Powder Springs, 23 June 2016 *Arrest*

0101ABA

Former Member
Reaction score
attachment.php

Cobb County officials said the the suspect in jail is 63-year-old Elizabeth Betsy Wall, from Powder Springs, Ga.

Wall is accused, now, in the shooting death of her former daughter-in-law, Jenna Wall.

The shooting was inside Jenna Wall’s home while her children, the suspect’s grandchildren, were also inside the home.

(...)

Neighbors said their beloved friend Jenna Wall, a kindergarten teacher at Kemp Elementary School, had gone through a difficult divorce.

They also said that her estranged husband is an investigator with the Paulding County District Attorney’s Office (...)

Elizabeth Betsy Wall is facing charges of felony murder, aggravated assault, possession of a weapon during the commission of a felony and cruelty to children in the third degree.

http://www.11alive.com/news/crime/ex-mother-in-law-accused-of-killing-local-teacher/254125618

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 470
Those poor kids. And Grandma has ruined her chances of ever seeing them again!

She thought she was assuring her son would get custody. Maybe?

But to deprive your grandchildren of their mother? And murder her with them in the home? Cray-cray!

This happened 1/2 mile from my home. She was a teacher at my children's school. This is a terrible loss. She was an amazing mother to those boys. They worshipped her. In all honesty, she was going through a very nasty divorce and it will be interesting what comes of all this....

WTH.....I just came upon this thread and I'm totally baffled by this. What in God's name was this nut case thinking? And her own grandchildren were present at the time she (grandma!) shot their mother? And the ex is an investigator with the DA's office?

Good Lord. Now I've heard everything.

Read up on her. She was fired from a teacher's position back in 2005. <mod snip>

Elizabeth Brown Wall took her grandsons, ages 7 and 8, to her car. Then she called her son at work and told him to come and get his boys. Then she went back inside the house and shot and killed Jenna Wall, her son&#8217;s estranged wife, according to Cobb County police.

The children did not see their mother killed, but they heard the shots that killed her, police said.

(...)

&#8220;While en route, Jerrod Wall spoke with his older child on the phone, who informed him that said accused and Jenna Wall were in the house and he had heard gunshots,&#8221; the warrant states.

When Jerrod Wall arrived at the Wyndham Woods Drive home, off Antioch Road, his estranged wife was dead and his mother was pointing a handgun at her head, police said.

http://www.myajc.com/news/news/local/mother-in-law-charged-in-shooting-death-of-cobb-ki/nrmyf/

As is always said, "there are two sides to every story". and the victim cannot tell her side.

it would seem the MIL was really really worried that her son was not going to come out on top / or didn't come out with full custody. The article wasn't clear to me if the divorce is pending or over. Another point could be child support payments if he was required to make them

There is no hiding from these boys who killed their mother. Such a shame! The boys lost their mother and grandmother in one quick second.

So disgusted right now... no words I'll use in this forum.
Yes, there are always two sides to a story ; and now the victim is silenced forever.

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-36...ent-s-house-allegedly-mother-law-Georgia.html
The couple, who had been married for 12 years, was in the midst of a contentious divorce
He claimed in a court filing two weeks ago that she was having an affair

If Jenna had an affair-- (which is what her ex is accusing her of, but since she's dead she can't defend herself) maybe it was because she felt unloved ? I almost get the feeling she was living at her parent's home because she might have feared her ex --or her mil ?

This "mother-in-law" has shown herself for exactly what she is. She'll get no sympathy from me. I also wonder how much the ex knew in advance, if anything ?

Rest gently, Jenna. I am sorry your children will have to grow up without you due to another person's hateful actions !
:moo:

Her sister goes to my church. Knowing the family that Jenna comes from, I have a hard time believing she had an affair.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phernandez22
Back