642 users online (57 members and 585 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 109
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,423
    Quote Originally Posted by beach View Post
    I was able to get my hands on the defense's motion to release GJ testimony. Will upload to Google Doc account asap.
    Now, how did the defense know that AW had a burner phone? (See #15). Only if MS told his lawyer because MS sent the burner phones to CWW and the lawyer just put it in writing. Even if MS did not give CWW the burner phone, how did MS KNOW?

    AW may not have known why she had a burner phone at first, but after she heard TS was murdered she probably put it all together....and she may have enough info to testify against MS and made her own deal.

    Question...if MM is doing all the representaion of MS...WHY did Faga sign the document?

    Thanks
    Last edited by MsJosie; 06-25-2016 at 03:15 PM.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,423
    Quote Originally Posted by DaleTray View Post
    I have felt for a long time, and continue to feel, that LE does not have physical burner phones or burner correspondence between CWW and MS. The case will rely on circumstantial evidence of possession of burners between the "other" brother. It's apparent now it was a smart move for CWW to plea as MS is going to send CWW and TS down the river. BS, you must be so proud of your maternal creation. I am having some 2nd thoughts now regarding MS. I initially thought he had not done much pre-planning on a game plan B exit strategy. Maybe he did a little more than I thought as far as creating appearance of a TS/CWW affair. This could go in many different blackmail directions now.
    I disagree....there are burner phones. They never thought they would be caught. CWW was too slow in getting rid of evidence.
    We can agree to disagree, I am fine with that because that is how WS finds out info and solves questions...and I really want to see all the evidence....everything.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,423
    Quote Originally Posted by FelicityLemon View Post
    bbm - this is something that bothers me, that the defense is attempting to undermine the prosecution by polluting the public's knowledge with information that may not be true. They're getting information out through back back door testimony by using his own children and the court itself via the request for information.
    All defense lawyers appear to have this strategy...throw anyone under the bus, twist words, testimony and docs around, leak info to the media....I am sure the prosecution knew this would happen.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    965
    Quote Originally Posted by DaleTray View Post
    Good story line. MS has now inserted another magical piece of the puzzle (a AW burner) that may or may not have ever been present) and may or may not have ever been found, but can send the allegations in so many directions now. I can hear MS make a statement in court "You know, I was sort of wondering how in April 2014 TS asked about a particular food for CWW." " I was wondering how she knew CWW's fave foods." " "And I did notice a few texts between TS and CWW" "Lord only knows what TS and CWW subjected my precious kids to witness"
    Oh Dale, Dale, Dale...."favorite food?" I think she just asked about buying some chicken. (Chicken for a chicken sounds a little cannibalistic)
    But I digress...if we are going to throw out far fetched "possible" theories from the defense, let's throw this post of hot slippery noodles against the wall:
    CWW & AWW were both in love with MS and conspired to kill Teresa so they could all live together (as an eternal three-some happily ever after) in the Jarvis house. MS sells the vitamins, CWW runs the computers, and AWW handles the (ahem.....) household. That would explain "no reason to discuss money" and why CWW would say "he paid JRR." Then again, it could be simply as AWW's mother state in the MSM, AWW will do anything CWW tells her to do.....??? And, if that is the case...AWW still lied to investigators.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    294
    Quote Originally Posted by beach View Post
    I was able to get my hands on the defense's motion to release GJ testimony. Will upload to Google Doc account asap.
    Awesome!

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    566
    ​Remember... DELETED texts, emails, various entries, phone call conversations, etc can be retrieved from all tech devices.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    7,304
    Why is Curtis saying that it was between M.S and JR and he didn't expect any payment?

    If he told that to the grand jury then it sounds like a lie that will get his deal revoked.

    Unless him and Mark had plans on paying JR with petty cash while Curtis would get a big piece after the life insurance kicked in.

    But then Mark would have to confirm that in order to show that Curtis lied. Which I'm sure Mark wouldn't do since he would be admitting his own involvement as well. Lol.

    He will probably wait until after all of his appeals to run out before trying to get CWW plea deal revoked. Idk.
    Last edited by DexterMorgan; 06-25-2016 at 04:55 PM.
    You can fool some of the people some of the time; But guess what? The Bus Stops Here (Life No Parole/ Don't Pass Go: Don't Collect Your $200)

  8. #38
    In the GJ transcripts (#23), CWW mentions in reference to MS "the kids was his biggest issue. " It has been alleged that TS planned to leave MS. If so, perhaps she threatened MS that she would attempt to gain sole custody of the girls. Throughout the case it has been the theory that the #1 motive was money. AmazonRain indicated she thought the sole motive for MS was money. But with MS being such a control freak with the girls, the threat of losing the girls could have pushed him over the edge. Was it money, control of the girls or both?

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    7,304
    Quote Originally Posted by Riversinthedesert View Post
    In the GJ transcripts (#23), CWW mentions in reference to MS "the kids was his biggest issue. " It has been alleged that TS planned to leave MS. If so, perhaps she threatened MS that she would attempt to gain sole custody of the girls. Throughout the case it has been the theory that the #1 motive was money. AmazonRain indicated she thought the sole motive for MS was money. But with MS being such a control freak with the girls, the threat of losing the girls could have pushed him over the edge. Was it money, control of the girls or both?
    The girls equal money in Marks eyes as well. Jmo.
    You can fool some of the people some of the time; But guess what? The Bus Stops Here (Life No Parole/ Don't Pass Go: Don't Collect Your $200)

  10. #40
    This might seems like a silly question but where is everyone seeing the grand jury transcripts?


  11. #41
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    FLORIDA
    Posts
    3,778
    Quote Originally Posted by Softballmompp View Post
    This might seems like a silly question but where is everyone seeing the grand jury transcripts?
    That's really the motion to release the GJ report, not the GJ report itself:

    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...Jury-Testimony
    If the key does not fit, it's the wrong key.

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    7,304
    Quote Originally Posted by Softballmompp View Post
    This might seems like a silly question but where is everyone seeing the grand jury transcripts?
    Its a request for transcripts by Marks lawyer of CWW grand jury testimony .

    But in the request; Marks lawyer simply mentions certain statements that Curtis previously made. He highlights these with the hope that his request is approved so that he can try to debunk and have Curtis grand jury testimony thrown out.
    You can fool some of the people some of the time; But guess what? The Bus Stops Here (Life No Parole/ Don't Pass Go: Don't Collect Your $200)

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    1
    Sorry, still learning.....How do I get to the Google drive to see the motion document?

    EDIT: Nevermind....I'm on my phone couldn't see the attachment. Found it on full site. My apologies.
    Last edited by Rightfield; 06-25-2016 at 05:55 PM. Reason: Addition

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    680
    Quote Originally Posted by IQuestion View Post
    Oh Dale, Dale, Dale...."favorite food?" I think she just asked about buying some chicken. (Chicken for a chicken sounds a little cannibalistic)
    But I digress...if we are going to throw out far fetched "possible" theories from the defense, let's throw this post of hot slippery noodles against the wall:
    CWW & AWW were both in love with MS and conspired to kill Teresa so they could all live together (as an eternal three-some happily ever after) in the Jarvis house. MS sells the vitamins, CWW runs the computers, and AWW handles the (ahem.....) household. That would explain "no reason to discuss money" and why CWW would say "he paid JRR." Then again, it could be simply as AWW's mother state in the MSM, AWW will do anything CWW tells her to do.....??? And, if that is the case...AWW still lied to investigators.
    or MS could imply to LE. CWW was always jealous that I had it easier financially, and wanted his own dr wife. I know at one point TS had an old email she was emailing CWW but cant recall the email address. I think CWW was having an affair with my wife in attempts to acquire a dr wife. But, once CWW saw TS and I making strong effort to improve our marriage CWW knew TS had erased her earlier thoughts of divorcing me. CWW was livid when TS changed her mind, no doubt.
    The allegations are limitless.

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    372
    Quote Originally Posted by DaleTray View Post
    I have felt for a long time, and continue to feel, that LE does not have physical burner phones or burner correspondence between CWW and MS.
    <rsbm> I've felt the opposite, that there were at least two. I remember posting about counting something like 11 were found in CWW's trailer. Someone upthread re-counted 8, (a lot, regardless) and I thought there had to be some kind of evidence there, the wrapped 'phones in particular.
    From the article about how many times CWW struck Teresabbm:

    Most of the documents paint a picture of the family's day to day life and include text messages from family and friends. Wright, 47, and Mark Sievers often texted about IT problems, but on June 28 — the day Teresa Sievers was killed — they spoke on the phone as many as five times.
    Suggests they have ample evidence of, and from, at least two burners.

    http://www.naplesnews.com/news/crime....html?d=mobile

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Motion for George's Grand Jury Transcript MERGED
    By joyceandjay in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 251
    Last Post: 06-05-2010, 02:02 PM
  2. Grand Jury Testimony
    By Toltec in forum JonBenet Ramsey
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-17-2004, 03:40 PM
  3. Grand Jury Testimony...
    By ajt400 in forum JonBenet Ramsey
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-04-2003, 04:40 PM

Tags for this Thread