1265 users online (218 members and 1047 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 51 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

NY - Rachael Mattice, 24, Wells, 22 June 2016

Hamilton County Sheriffs asking for help locating missing woman

Mattice was last seen on June 22 at 9:15 p.m. in the Town of Wells.
    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009709544607

http://news10.com/2016/06/25/hamilto...d=twitter_WTEN
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
    Look this young woman up on Facebook. You'll find some more alleged information that we won't mention here.
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

I can't access her FB page not sure if it's me or what. I also don't find her page on a search. Weird.

Quote Originally Posted by AngelaH View Post
    I can't access her FB page not sure if it's me or what. I also don't find her page on a search. Weird.
    I think fb is messing with you, I was able to pull it up just fine

Quote Originally Posted by los2188 View Post
    Look this young woman up on Facebook. You'll find some more alleged information that we won't mention here.
    Interesting. .and I have to add that family and friends are doing an amazing job on SM getting her face out there!

They need to get more info. out to the public!

WHERE was she last seen?

Is it true her car was found, running, out of gas, door open, purse inside? If so, get that info out and where it was!

I have no clue what you mean, and I'm looking at her FB.

Quote Originally Posted by TTF14 View Post
    I think los meant put her name in the search bar and you can see what others are saying about her. (Take out her last name.)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

Ok. I'm not getting these other things. Is is lifestyle related? And aside from the friend that posted that her car was ignition ON, out of gas, purse in car etc. I still do know where she was going/coming from, when people realised she was missing etc. Boyfriend ? Girlfriend? Nothing. Nada. Zip. So I'm missing something?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TTF14 View Post
    Argh me too. Frustrated.

Quote Originally Posted by ninij9 View Post
    Ok. I'm not getting these other things. Is is lifestyle related? And aside from the friend that posted that her car was ignition ON, out of gas, purse in car etc. I still do know where she was going/coming from, when people realised she was missing etc. Boyfriend ? Girlfriend? Nothing. Nada. Zip. So I'm missing something?

I don't think you are missing anything. I know one friend seems to believe she was taken but that is about all I found.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

Quote Originally Posted by perfectingpink View Post
    I don't think you are missing anything. I know one friend seems to believe she was taken but that is about all I found.
    That's the only thing I found as well.
    Last edited by LaborDayRN; 06-26-2016 at 01:07 PM.

Ok. Thanks guys, I thought based upon some of the first few posts that I wasn't accessing the story. I get so frustrated when they give such little info. Everything is important!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by perfectingpink View Post
    I think los meant put her name in the search bar and you can see what others are saying about her. (Take out her last name.)
    still not seeing anything.

Found via Facebook search of "Rachael Lynn" and "Latest" :

Missing: Rachael Lynn Mattice of Wells | WRGB
    7 min ago
    http://cbs6albany.com/news/local/mis...ttice-of-wells

Front Page Gloversville:

https://m.facebook.com/fpgloversvill...content_filter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    findsierralamar.com
    #JusticeForSierraLaMar #JusticeForLittleChris #JusticeForSierah #JusticeForMalik #JusticeForAnGelica #JusticeForErin #JusticeForGabbi #JusticeForBecky #JusticeForKarina #JusticeForCharli #JusticeForJoshua #JusticeForCooper #JusticeForBella #JusticeForHeatherElvis #JusticeForJenise #JusticeForOmaree #JusticeForTristan #JusticeForJordyn
    #FindSierraLaMar #FindKatelin #FindRelishaRudd #FindBabyDelano #FindBabyDaphne #FindMyraLewis #FindDeOrr

#LongLiveWebSleuths
    @

Page 1 of 51 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast