Found Alive NY - Rachael Mattice, 24, Wells, 22 June 2016

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Hamilton County Sheriffs asking for help locating missing woman
mattice.jpg

Mattice was last seen on June 22 at 9:15 p.m. in the Town of Wells.
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009709544607

http://news10.com/2016/06/25/hamilt...help-locating-missing-woman/?cid=twitter_WTEN

Look this young woman up on Facebook. You'll find some more alleged information that we won't mention here.

I can't access her FB page not sure if it's me or what. I also don't find her page on a search. Weird.

I can't access her FB page not sure if it's me or what. I also don't find her page on a search. Weird.

I think fb is messing with you, I was able to pull it up just fine

Look this young woman up on Facebook. You'll find some more alleged information that we won't mention here.

Interesting. .and I have to add that family and friends are doing an amazing job on SM getting her face out there!

They need to get more info. out to the public!

WHERE was she last seen?

Is it true her car was found, running, out of gas, door open, purse inside? If so, get that info out and where it was!

I have no clue what you mean, and I'm looking at her FB.

I have no clue what you mean, and I'm looking at her FB.

I think los meant put her name in the search bar and you can see what others are saying about her. (Take out her last name.)

Ok. I'm not getting these other things. Is is lifestyle related? And aside from the friend that posted that her car was ignition ON, out of gas, purse in car etc. I still do know where she was going/coming from, when people realised she was missing etc. Boyfriend ? Girlfriend? Nothing. Nada. Zip. So I'm missing something?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Ok. I'm not getting these other things. Is is lifestyle related? And aside from the friend that posted that her car was ignition ON, out of gas, purse in car etc. I still do know where she was going/coming from, when people realised she was missing etc. Boyfriend ? Girlfriend? Nothing. Nada. Zip. So I'm missing something?

I don't think you are missing anything. I know one friend seems to believe she was taken but that is about all I found.

Ok. Thanks guys, I thought based upon some of the first few posts that I wasn't accessing the story. I get so frustrated when they give such little info. Everything is important!!!!!!

Found via Facebook search of "Rachael Lynn" and "Latest" :

Missing: Rachael Lynn Mattice of Wells | WRGB
7 min ago
http://cbs6albany.com/news/local/missing-rachael-lynn-mattice-of-wells

Front Page Gloversville:
b59f43d029a676d8efc37f5c6b103ec2.jpg

https://m.facebook.com/fpgloversvil...7/1173938559315533/?type=3&ref=content_filter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We've seen this, but there's practically no info. and I don't know what los means by "alleged information that we won't mention here." ????

She moved to Wells and was staying on family property or as it was referred to " the the camp" maybe a hunting property? Anyway seems as though the police OKed a family search if the property that is underway now. Seems to be a very caring family. They have lots of support.

All this from following one profile to the next. I'm very scared for this young lady. Seems like she may have been abducted. 😔

She moved to Wells and was staying on family property or as it was referred to " the the camp" maybe a hunting property? Anyway seems as though the police OKed a family search if the property that is underway now. Seems to be a very caring family. They have lots of support.

All this from following one profile to the next. I'm very scared for this young lady. Seems like she may have been abducted. ��

Yes, it does :(.

We've seen this, but there's practically no info. and I don't know what los means by "alleged information that we won't mention here." ????
Going to take a wild guess here that Los was speaking of a comment that may have already been removed by the time most of us got here.

Here are some stats that I thought would be helpful.

Rachael Lynn Mattice, 24 year old female with blue eyes and brown hair. She's 5'3" and weighs 125 lbs. Last seen on June 22, 2016 at 9:15 p.m. in the town of Wells, NY.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ghost246
Back