771 users online (108 members and 663 guests)  

Websleuths News

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

AZ - Bryon Middlebrook, 33, Flagstaff, 25 June 2016

Man missing from Flagstaff told friend he'd be in Phoenix

Bryon Middlebrook was last seen by family members at his Flagstaff home at 10 a.m. on Saturday. Middlebrook's car was found parked at Arizona Snowbowl.
    http://www.abc15.com/news/region-nor...-be-in-phoenix
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

AZ - Bryon Middlebrook, 33, Flagstaff, 25 June 2016

Quote Originally Posted by los2188 View Post
    Man missing from Flagstaff told friend he'd be in Phoenix

http://www.abc15.com/news/region-nor...-be-in-phoenix
    More from los' link:
    [...]

He told his family that he was traveling to Phoenix to visit a friend but the friend said he has not been in contact with Middlebrook.
    [...]
    Authorities say he may be wearing shorts, a dark colored t-shirt and Solomon trail running shoes.

Middlebrook is described as a 33-year-old man. He is 6'0' and weighs about 145 pounds. He has green eyes and brown hair.

Anyone with information is asked to call the Coconino County Sheriff's Department at (928) 774-4523 or Silent Witness at (928) 774-6111.
    [...]

#FindBryon!
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    findsierralamar.com
    #JusticeForSierraLaMar #JusticeForLittleChris #JusticeForSierah #JusticeForMalik #JusticeForAnGelica #JusticeForErin #JusticeForGabbi #JusticeForBecky #JusticeForKarina #JusticeForCharli #JusticeForJoshua #JusticeForCooper #JusticeForBella #JusticeForHeatherElvis #JusticeForJenise #JusticeForOmaree #JusticeForTristan #JusticeForJordyn
    #FindSierraLaMar #FindKatelin #FindRelishaRudd #FindBabyDelano #FindBabyDaphne #FindMyraLewis #FindDeOrr

#LongLiveWebSleuths
    @

Not good. Anyone familiar with Snowbowl? Hope Bryon is found safe.

Missing Flagstaff man’s car found at Snowbowl

Posted: Jun 26, 2016 11:27 AM PDT
    Updated: Jun 26, 2016 11:27 AM PDT
    By Phil Benson

Police found the car of a missing Flagstaff man but there were no signs of his whereabouts.

The vehicle was discovered at Snowbowl but Bryon Middlebrook, 32, was nowhere to be found.

Family members last saw him at his home in Flagstaff at 10 a.m. on Saturday, according to Flagstaff police.

He said he was going to Phoenix to visit a friend. He hasn’t been seen or heard from since then.

Middlebrook is described as 6’ tall and weighs 145 pounds. He has green eyes and brown hair.

If seen, contact your nearest law enforcement agency.

http://www.azfamily.com/story/323100...nd-at-snowbowl

Channel 12 News mentioned his name as Byron (Cole) Middlebrook. I am supposing "Cole" was a nickname.

I think this is his FB page: Need confirmation.

https://www.facebook.com/cole.middle...=pb_friends_tl
    Sanity is a goal, not a guarantee.

Quote Originally Posted by Tukla View Post
    I think this is his FB page: Need confirmation.

https://www.facebook.com/cole.middle...=pb_friends_tl
    That looks to be him!
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

I went to school in Flagstaff. Snowbowl is the ski resort near Flagstaff and not on the route you would take out of Flagstaff to Phoenix.

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
    Flagstaff man missing since Saturday found dead
    His body was found at about 8:30 a.m. Monday and appeared to have died from self-inflicted injuries, officials said.
    http://azdailysun.com/news/local/fla...052e5f214.html
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."