999 users online (181 members and 818 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Police: 2-Year-Old's Arm Stuck In Meat Grinder

Read the whole story - IMO the meat grinder is the least of this baby's problems
    ----------

A 2-year-old was flown to a local hospital Wednesday after his arm got stuck in a meat grinder , NewsChannel5 reported.

Police said the grinder was on the floor and plugged in when the incident occurred.

The boy was taken to the hospital with his right arm still in the grinder. He is at MetroHealth Medical Center, and is now recovering, reported NewsChannel5.Officers said the woman who called 911 had a hard time expressing herself because of a language barrier and being emotionally overcome.

The mother and other family members who live in the house have not cooperated with police or Children and Family Services investigating the accident, Capt. Guy Turner said.

Police said this is not the first time inadequate supervision has resulted in injury to children at this house. In 2001, a 1-year-old boy was struck and killed by a car after running out of the house and into the street.In 2002, a 4-year-old also was struck by a car outside the house.

Police said the family covered up the incident from police. In both cases, the family engaged in the same stonewalling technique with investigators, police said.NewsChannel5 also learned that a registered sex offender is living in the home.

http://www.newsnet5.com/news/5132656/detail.html

I actually have a lot to say but I am deferring until I am calmer.

I wonder how many children have to die in this house before anyone will actually get up off their ass and do something?

Sorry CP, is that what you were going to say?

I have no idea you could stonewall LE when it comes to investigating the welfare of children and KEEP your children.
    This is the kind of thing that makes me...OK can't say that.

Quote Originally Posted by angelmom
    I wonder how many children have to die in this house before anyone will actually get up off their ass and do something?

Sorry CP, is that what you were going to say?
    You were a lot nicer. It just boggles the mind the abuses that are out there. It is like children are so expendable that these parents forget they are human. They are toys or experiments or whatever sick perversion that creeps into their brains. To torture anyone especially a child is so reprehensible. Remember when it was only animal torture (not saying this is right) and now the escalation is children. They are throwing them down elevator shafts, throwing them into San Francisco Bay,beating them in the head with golf clubs while they sleep and shooting them when all else fails. It is a society that is maladjusted to say the least.

Some of this is preventable. The first sign of abuse the children should be taken away...no question. If someone is mentally unstable then they don't need to be raising children. If there is a long arrest record this is not a responsible adult. So much is common sense and in so many ways society is responsible for making our elected officials respond to the citizens. If they don't, don't reelect them and hold them personally responsible for fraud and other crimes. I could say more but my blood pressure is rising.

Quote Originally Posted by concernedperson
    Some of this is preventable. The first sign of abuse the children should be taken away...no question.
    Many of the stories I come across - the kids are in Foster homes being abused, sexually assulted, caged, starved etc etc... Foster homes! meaning they were already removed from their real home at one point.

How do these sick foster parents pass the screening and checks by authorities?

OMG - don't tell me this was used as a threat for punishment and they slipped up and actually did put his arm in there??

Quote Originally Posted by Pook
    OMG - don't tell me this was used as a threat for punishment and they slipped up and actually did put his arm in there??

That's the first thing I thought of, that the meat grinder was a punishment.

"Kicks just keep getting harder to find"....

-Paul Revere and the Raiders

At first I thought this was the SAME FAMILY from around here where they let their little children run around aimlessly at all hours and one little guy got killed by an ambulance (did NOT see the child at all).....

I cannot believe there's so many parents on this earth that don't give a crap or think the neighbors are their babysitters and will watch out for them.

This poor little guy.... HOW can they NOT sterilize some????????