WI WI - Shannah Boiteau, 23, Chippewa Falls, 21 June 2016

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Chippewa Falls police assisting in search for missing woman
13521911_1723698981231961_6665565601363959174_n.jpg

The Chippewa Falls Police Department is attempting to locate Shannah M. Boiteau in conjunction with the St. Cloud (Minn.) Police Department.
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100012414972971

http://www.leadertelegram.com/News/...ng-in-search-for-missing-woman-lt-div-gt.html

This young lady hasn't started out her adult life on a very good foot. I hope she isn't missing because of it. 😕

Ugh I just hope she is on a bender and not being trafficked.

Me too Vail, I used to love that little town, now when I visit, I'm a little scared to drive through it. Before I moved out of state, I know that LE had busted a couple of prostitution rings and found and shut down several meth labs (at one point, they had one explode ) . I fear for this young woman. I realized something I overlooked in Los's original link, it states she was wearing leggings and a tank top and no shoes....wth? I wouldn't walk anywhere in Anoka without shoes!

Huffing is so incredibly dangerous...I would have never believed it before I saw first hand the havoc it wreaks and the permanent damage it can cause. :(

I sincerely hope she is found safe and gets help, if that is what she needs!

eta: I realize that article is from a few years ago, but I'm still quite worried for her

Huffing is so incredibly dangerous...I would have never believed it before I saw first hand the havoc it wreaks and the permanent damage it can cause. :(

I completely agree! It's scary how addictive and damaging it is! I really hope she's just hanging with friends and doesn't realize that people are trying to find her. It sounds like she doesn't have a phone with her and she has a little girl at home missing her 😢

eta: I realize that article is from a few years ago, but I'm still quite worried for her

Me too, it's a time bomb. I knew a boy in HS that became more or less brain dead as a teenager due to huffing. If he is still alive today, I assume he is still incapacitated. He was a living cautionary tale.

Go home Shannah.

Alert issued for missing CF woman
Shannah-Boiteau.jpg

The statewide alert was issued “as Shannah was last seen in St. Cloud, Minn., on I-94 and has been known to hitchhike in the past,” according to the alert, issued Thursday by the state Department of Justice at the request of the Chippewa Falls Police Department.

The St. Cloud Times (http://goo.gl/cOzDyz) reported June 30 that a witness saw a distraught woman in a bikini top who matched Boiteau’s description enter the woods near an intersection. The witness said a maroon Prius had been following the distraught woman before she entered the woods.
http://www.leadertelegram.com/News/Daily-Updates/2016/08/05/Alert-issued-for-missing-CF-woman.html

I see on her FB that she works at a group home for the elderly. This gives her access to drugs, imo. :-/

If she's not a registered nurse, which we know she's not, there's no way she'd have access to drugs in a senior's home. Only an RN has access to them, they are double-locked and often have to be double-signed (2 RNs) when taken out of the locked med cart/cabinet. At the end of a shift all narcotics are counted (how many dispensed vs how many remain, everything must be reconciled). It's darn near impossible for someone who's not an RN to obtain narcotics in a health care facility.

I have spent my fair share of time in St. Cloud. It is a huge college town. Known for a lot of drinking/drugs. Recently...gangs have become quite an issue. It may look like a small town in the middle of nowhere, but it does have a lot of problems. This is not far from where Jacob Wetterling was abducted so long ago. She could have easily just hooked up with someone around there and has stayed. 94 is a huge highway for truckers, but with that outfit on one would think that if she was hitchhiking people would have noticed. Especially, around there! Does the bf drive a maroon Prius?

If she's not a registered nurse, which we know she's not, there's no way she'd have access to drugs in a senior's home. Only an RN has access to them, they are double-locked and often have to be double-signed (2 RNs) when taken out of the locked med cart/cabinet. At the end of a shift all narcotics are counted (how many dispensed vs how many remain, everything must be reconciled). It's darn near impossible for someone who's not an RN to obtain narcotics in a health care facility.

If it is an assisted living facility and not a skilled nursing facility, unlicensed staff are trained and do administer medications of all kinds with narcotics count at end of shift.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back