1603 users online (368 members and 1235 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

WI - Shannah Boiteau, 23, Chippewa Falls, 21 June 2016

Chippewa Falls police assisting in search for missing woman

The Chippewa Falls Police Department is attempting to locate Shannah M. Boiteau in conjunction with the St. Cloud (Minn.) Police Department.
    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100012414972971

http://www.leadertelegram.com/News/L...lt-div-gt.html
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

I wonder why St. Cloud is involved? That's approximately a 2 1/2 hr drive.

This young lady hasn't started out her adult life on a very good foot. I hope she isn't missing because of it. 😕

Oh boy again, I grew up right next door to this town and unfortunately it has gone from a cute little small town that everyone would cruise on Friday and Saturday nights to drug central. Comments on this post are interesting.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...08376802700423

Ugh I just hope she is on a bender and not being trafficked.

Quote Originally Posted by Vail View Post
    Ugh I just hope she is on a bender and not being trafficked.
    Me too Vail, I used to love that little town, now when I visit, I'm a little scared to drive through it. Before I moved out of state, I know that LE had busted a couple of prostitution rings and found and shut down several meth labs (at one point, they had one explode ) . I fear for this young woman. I realized something I overlooked in Los's original link, it states she was wearing leggings and a tank top and no shoes....wth? I wouldn't walk anywhere in Anoka without shoes!

Quote Originally Posted by Tabirey View Post
    You don't say.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Huffing is so incredibly dangerous...I would have never believed it before I saw first hand the havoc it wreaks and the permanent damage it can cause.

I sincerely hope she is found safe and gets help, if that is what she needs!

eta: I realize that article is from a few years ago, but I'm still quite worried for her
    Last edited by KayElJay; 06-27-2016 at 04:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KayElJay View Post
    Huffing is so incredibly dangerous...I would have never believed it before I saw first hand the havoc it wreaks and the permanent damage it can cause.

I completely agree! It's scary how addictive and damaging it is! I really hope she's just hanging with friends and doesn't realize that people are trying to find her. It sounds like she doesn't have a phone with her and she has a little girl at home missing her 😢

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    findsierralamar.com
    #JusticeForSierraLaMar #JusticeForLittleChris #JusticeForSierah #JusticeForMalik #JusticeForAnGelica #JusticeForErin #JusticeForGabbi #JusticeForBecky #JusticeForKarina #JusticeForCharli #JusticeForJoshua #JusticeForCooper #JusticeForBella #JusticeForHeatherElvis #JusticeForJenise #JusticeForOmaree #JusticeForTristan #JusticeForJordyn
    #FindSierraLaMar #FindKatelin #FindRelishaRudd #FindBabyDelano #FindBabyDaphne #FindMyraLewis #FindDeOrr

#LongLiveWebSleuths
    @

Quote Originally Posted by KayElJay View Post

eta: I realize that article is from a few years ago, but I'm still quite worried for her
    Me too, it's a time bomb. I knew a boy in HS that became more or less brain dead as a teenager due to huffing. If he is still alive today, I assume he is still incapacitated. He was a living cautionary tale.

Go home Shannah.

I see on her FB that she works at a group home for the elderly. This gives her access to drugs, imo. :-/

Quote Originally Posted by mrsobrien View Post
    I see on her FB that she works at a group home for the elderly. This gives her access to drugs, imo. :-/
    Good catch Mrsobrien, I saw that she worked in a group home but didn't even think of that 😕

More info re: circumstances of disappearance. Missing. Not missing.
    http://www.sctimes.com/story/news/lo...oman/86526396/

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast