1214 users online (274 members and 940 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

LA - Cordaryle Robert, 25, Slidell, 24 June 2016 *Arrests*

Slidell man reported missing after going to New Orleans; Foul play suspected

After leaving work, Robert contacted a family member and said he was going to New Orleans. Saturday, his vehicle, a white Cadillac Escalade, was found burned in Lafourche Parish.
    http://www.wdsu.com/news/local-news/...ected/40242494
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Quote Originally Posted by los2188 View Post
    Slidell man reported missing after going to New Orleans; Foul play suspected

http://www.wdsu.com/news/local-news/...ected/40242494
    More images from los' link:

#FindCordaryle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    findsierralamar.com
    #JusticeForSierraLaMar #JusticeForLittleChris #JusticeForSierah #JusticeForMalik #JusticeForAnGelica #JusticeForErin #JusticeForGabbi #JusticeForBecky #JusticeForKarina #JusticeForCharli #JusticeForJoshua #JusticeForCooper #JusticeForBella #JusticeForHeatherElvis #JusticeForJenise #JusticeForOmaree #JusticeForTristan #JusticeForJordyn
    #FindSierraLaMar #FindKatelin #FindRelishaRudd #FindBabyDelano #FindBabyDaphne #FindMyraLewis #FindDeOrr

#LongLiveWebSleuths
    @

His family and friends are definitely flooding facebook with posts...I can see why, this gentleman works alot and posts several times daily...seems like it would be highly unusual for him to be so quiet. Add in that his truck that he has modded and obviously has a lot of pride in being found burnt up, I'd be frantic too!
    The posts by family and friends are definitely worth going through, some interesting comments on some.

LA - Cordaryle Robert, 25, Slidell, 24 June 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Tabirey View Post
    Thank you for linking this. It is clear he takes extreme pride in his Cadillac. I remember those days in my teens and 20s! (and to an extent I still am this way, regardless of being a female, I am very into Motorsports! )

That said, riding around in a beautiful Escalade on 30-inch rims made him unmistakable. He has a video posted of his (IMO) pride and joy (warning NSFW/language) that is revealing )

I hope he wasn't targeted because of the vehicle. I am very worried for him!!!

findsierralamar.com
    #JusticeForSierraLaMar #JusticeForLittleChris #JusticeForSierah #JusticeForMalik #JusticeForAnGelica #JusticeForErin #JusticeForGabbi #JusticeForBecky #JusticeForKarina #JusticeForCharli #JusticeForJoshua #JusticeForCooper #JusticeForBella #JusticeForHeatherElvis #JusticeForJenise #JusticeForOmaree #JusticeForTristan #JusticeForJordyn
    #FindSierraLaMar #FindKatelin #FindRelishaRudd #FindBabyDelano #FindBabyDaphne #FindMyraLewis #FindDeOrr

#LongLiveWebSleuths
    @

His family and friends are definitely flooding facebook with posts...I can see why, this gentleman works alot and posts several times daily...seems like it would be highly unusual for him to be so quiet. Add in that his truck that he has modded and obviously has a lot of pride in being found burnt up, I'd be frantic too!
    The posts by family and friends are definitely worth going through, some interesting comments on some.
    I totally agree!

findsierralamar.com

#LongLiveWebSleuths
    @

Quote Originally Posted by kimi_SFC View Post
    Thank you for linking this. It is clear he takes extreme pride in his Cadillac. I remember those days in my teens and 20s! (and to an extent I still am this way, regardless of being a female, I am very into Motorsports! )

That said, riding around in a beautiful Escalade on 30-inch rims made him unmistakable. He has a video posted of his (IMO) pride and joy (warning NSFW/language) that is revealing )

I hope he wasn't targeted because of the vehicle. I am very worried for him!!!

I'm a car girl, so completely understand! (Race and show, you should see what I have planned for my Avenger! Btw, it may start in the teens and 20s but that thrill never goes away, I'm 43 and still can't help ahhhing over a nice vehicle or driving one lol )
    And I can definitely see his excitement over his Caddy (minus the language! LOL ) I'm with you and sincerely hope his disappearance isn't due to his vehicle!

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
    Family searches for missing Slidell man with tip from psychic
    Robert a father of four, lives in Slidell. He left there and headed to work in Pearl River Friday. After leaving work he told a relative he was going to New Orleans. Relatives say his phone records show his last outgoing call was around 1:30 a.m. Saturday. Investigators found his white Cadillac Escalade SUV later that day, but no sign of Robert.
    http://www.wdsu.com/news/Family-sear...ychic/40269526
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Quote Originally Posted by los2188 View Post
    Family searches for missing Slidell man with tip from psychic

http://www.wdsu.com/news/Family-sear...ychic/40269526
    So sad and unfortunately, I think that Kimi and I were right . According to your link Los, his truck was found on blocks, so they took the rims he had just put on and set fire to it. Smh, I don't think this is going to have a happy ending, but I pray that I'm wrong. Those rims are pretty distinctive, so at least LE can keep an eye out for anyone trying to pawn or sell them.

New Orleans has a huge crime problem, lots of murders and was listed by Forbes as one of the 30 most dangerous cities IN THE WORLD! I wonder exactly where he was going in NOLA. He had his phone with him so hopefully NOPD can trace him to the last place he was when he made that 1:30am phone call. I feel so bad for his little family.

Slightly off topic but a tourist is also missing. She was last seen leaving her hotel in the 500 block of Canal St. and is now missing 2 days. Said to be bi-polar and schizophrenic.

Oh gosh, the poor family has been guided by a psychic who told them he is alive but weak and in the water about 35 feet from where LE stopped looking in Thibodaux. They were out there searching for him. Hearbreaking. What a nightmare!
    Last edited by TeaTime; 06-29-2016 at 01:58 AM.

Could his car have been funded by drugs? Hopefully not but that could put you in touch w some shady characters.

Unfortunately I don't think this is going to end well...stripped car and then burned, that's not good at all IMO. Praying he's found ok...he sounds like a very nice young family man.

LA - Cordaryle Robert, 25, Slidell, 24 June 2016

So sad and unfortunately, I think that Kimi and I were right . According to your link Los, his truck was found on blocks, so they took the rims he had just put on and set fire to it. Smh, I don't think this is going to have a happy ending, but I pray that I'm wrong. Those rims are pretty distinctive, so at least LE can keep an eye out for anyone trying to pawn or sell them.
    Just checking in and catching up on the thread. So the Cadillac was found burned and on blocks?

My HinkyMeter is redlining on this case and my level of worry is through the roof. I stand by my initial impression that he stood out because of his "wheels" (the car and its rims) - which was his intention (I was the same way from the moment I got my license and by the time I was his age exponentially so). This placed him at an even greater risk, for anyone who wanted what he had but wanted to go about obtaining it in a sinister way.

I'm hoping against hope that this turns out well, but the sense of foreboding I feel just won't go away.

Last edited by kimi_SFC; 06-29-2016 at 02:25 PM. Reason: Typo
    findsierralamar.com

#LongLiveWebSleuths
    @

Search FB with his name. Unofficially according to comments his body was found in a ditch on Wednesday. RIP to this hard working young man. Some envious POSs wanted what he had. What a waste. Shame.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/...ell_harve.html

Body found in Harvey is missing Slidell man Cordaryle Robert: JPSO

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast