1203 users online (272 members and 931 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

KS - Camber Barnett, 3, Jackson County, 27 June 2016

Jackson County Sheriff issues a MISSING CHILD ALERT

The Jackson County Sheriff’s office is searching for a 3-year-old child reported missing from 16895 E Rd. on Monday at 9 a.m.
    http://www.wibwnewsnow.com/jackson-c...missing-child/
    "When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

What a cutie. I hope they find her ok!

KS - 3 year old girl, Jackson County, 27 June 2016

Quote Originally Posted by los2188 View Post
    Jackson County Sheriff issues a MISSING CHILD ALERT

http://www.wibwnewsnow.com/jackson-c...missing-child/
    Once again, thank you los, for starting this thread!

I hope we receive an update with more info soon. She is absolutely adorable!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    findsierralamar.com
    #JusticeForSierraLaMar #JusticeForLittleChris #JusticeForSierah #JusticeForMalik #JusticeForAnGelica #JusticeForErin #JusticeForGabbi #JusticeForBecky #JusticeForKarina #JusticeForCharli #JusticeForJoshua #JusticeForCooper #JusticeForBella #JusticeForHeatherElvis #JusticeForJenise #JusticeForOmaree #JusticeForTristan #JusticeForJordyn
    #FindSierraLaMar #FindKatelin #FindRelishaRudd #FindBabyDelano #FindBabyDaphne #FindMyraLewis #FindDeOrr

#LongLiveWebSleuths
    @

Quote Originally Posted by kimi_SFC View Post
    Once again, thank you los, for starting this thread!

I hope we receive an update with more info soon. She is absolutely adorable!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    As always, you're very welcome my dear. And thank you
    "When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

What a little doll! I hope they find her and her furry buddy quickly! I wonder what the circumstances are. Did she slip out of the house while caretaker was busy with morning chores? Disappear out of the yard while caretaker was distracted? Toddlers can move quicker than people think at times!

cant find the exact address but this is the area (neighborhood);

should be the property here (sorry for all the edits);

https://www.google.com/maps/@39.3522.../data=!3m1!1e3

scanner downstairs.
    Last edited by drjones; 06-27-2016 at 02:45 PM.

skibaboo is offline <3 The amazing Mr Skibs, GBNF <3 Now an 'official' crazy cat (& Map) lady.
    Oh no! May be with the family dog? So the dog is missing too? Does the dog wander off? Is it allowed to roam free? So many questions!

Pls be safe Camber!
    Hillsborough 15/4/1989 JFT96 GBNF YNWA *Verdict - The REAL Truth: 96 Liverpool fans were unlawfully killed*

Celebrating Mr Skibaboo RIP Baljeev Johal, my dear friend. RIP

Case Map Database - Links to all Case Maps I have created, and their related Websleuths threads

Really glad the dog is presumed to be with her. I hope they're just lost and near by. That's what it sounds like

https://www.google.com/maps/@39.3522.../data=!3m1!1e3

"ponds" west and northeast, a lot of wide open area...

what looks like a little spot of water to the southeast too.
    Last edited by drjones; 06-27-2016 at 02:46 PM.

It breaks my heart every single time a new thread for a missing little one is posted. This one made my heart skip because she looks just like my friend's little girl.

"You realize there are a lot of amazing people out there to be grateful for. And a loving God...that's what life is about" -Robin Williams.

missing almost 5 hours now... if the dog is still with her it seems like it would make it easier for tracking dogs right?

Quote Originally Posted by drjones View Post
    missing almost 5 hours now... if the dog is still with her it seems like it would make it easier for tracking dogs right?
    I'm hopeful that they think her dog is with her, but it's also worrying. Are there big bodies of water close to where she went missing from? It's hot out and she may have gone to where the water is to cool off.

"You realize there are a lot of amazing people out there to be grateful for. And a loving God...that's what life is about" -Robin Williams.

Quote Originally Posted by smoothcheetos View Post
    I'm hopeful that they think her dog is with her, but it's also worrying. Are there big bodies of water close to where she went missing from? It's hot out and she may have gone to where the water is to cool off.
    a couple of close spots of water that look to be small ponds, and a couple more substantial "ponds" a little further away

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast