1157 users online (158 members and 999 guests)  

Websleuths News

Paraguay - 3 year old boy held over fire and burnt for wetting bed

" A three-year-old boy has been admitted to hospital with first-degree burns after he was held over an open fire for apparently wetting the bed.

Shocking footage shows the toddler screaming in pain while his 20-year-old stepfather allegedly punishes him by holding his naked body over the flames.

The horrific abuse took place in the city of Limpio, in the Central Department of Paraguay, near the capital of Asuncion.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4Co9VnCnm

Warning this link contains images and video which are extremely distressing. The worst you can imagine (I cannot watch the video the images are bad enough.)

Horrific and pure evil this monster stepfather has been arrested after locals reported him to police.
    The man in my avatar may have killed two innocent teenagers Abigail Williams and Liberty German. If you know who he is Please call the tip line. There is a reward of $250,000 - Tel- 844.459.5786 or email: abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com

The dead cannot cry out for justice. It is a duty of the living to do so for them. Lois McMaster Bujold.

That video - which I am hugely regretful that I watched - is one of the sickest things I've seen. I trust the flames of Hell will be burning even hotter when this "man" spends eternity there. Prayers for the boy that he will be spared further torment.

MOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Limecat

"Live together, or die alone." Jack Shephard

All posts are jmo.

Sounds from the article the mother has a newborn and another child as well. And maybe she's financially dependent on the stepfather and has no voice in his treatment of her kids ?
    My god if someone did that to my kids I might be in jail as well for what could happen !!

Kids at three and even older do wet the bed at times ; you just make sure there's a plastic mattress cover under the fitted sheet and just let them have limited juice or milk at bed time.
    You cannot punish it out of them --and some children have a bladder condition where they can't hold it long enough before morning --and sleep too soundly to get up in the night to use the bathroom.
    My friend's kid had that condition, but her son grew out of it by around 6 years of age.

Couldn't watch the video as it's probably better if I don't. I hate to think that child might be returned to them. Poor little boy !!!!
    That stepdad should be held for a while over a fire and see how HE likes it.
    * insert swearing here *

Quote Originally Posted by gregjrichards View Post
    " A three-year-old boy has been admitted to hospital with first-degree burns after he was held over an open fire for apparently wetting the bed.

Shocking footage shows the toddler screaming in pain while his 20-year-old stepfather allegedly punishes him by holding his naked body over the flames.

The horrific abuse took place in the city of Limpio, in the Central Department of Paraguay, near the capital of Asuncion.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4Co9VnCnm

Warning this link contains images and video which are extremely distressing. The worst you can imagine (I cannot watch the video the images are bad enough.)

Horrific and pure evil this monster stepfather has been arrested after locals reported him to police.
    OMG, they videotaped it????!!!!!!

I can't watch it. Reading about it is bad enough. There IS a special place in Hell for people that do something like this to an innocent child.
    JMO. MOO.

@ sonjay : I think it was a neighbor who taped the abuse and was too afraid to intervene at the time.

Oh my god that is horrific

Trust the daily fail to publish the video shows what they will do for clicks.

Its a good thing the neighbour managed to video the abuse; in the long term it might be better for the child. If the neighbour had intervened they would have had no proof of what they were alleging, and the boy would have just ended up back with the stepfather.

I hope the bustard feels the full force of the law and gets his karma in prison.

Quote Originally Posted by LietKynes View Post
    @ sonjay : I think it was a neighbor who taped the abuse and was too afraid to intervene at the time.
    I do not understand this mentality: a bystander won't do anything to intervene/help or contact authorities, but will stand there and videotape what's happening to that poor child?? Sickening.

What a cruel, disgusting POS. This poor baby. How does he learn to live and recover after such cruelty from those who are supposed to love him?
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

I wonder how this poor boy is doing he must be traumatised by what happened to him. This terrible case is one of the most distressing & disturbing I have ever seen online
    The man in my avatar may have killed two innocent teenagers Abigail Williams and Liberty German. If you know who he is Please call the tip line. There is a reward of $250,000 - Tel- 844.459.5786 or email: abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com

The dead cannot cry out for justice. It is a duty of the living to do so for them. Lois McMaster Bujold.

Paraguay - 3 year old boy held over fire and burnt for wetting bed

Quote Originally Posted by keptbycats View Post
    I do not understand this mentality: a bystander won't do anything to intervene/help or contact authorities, but will stand there and videotape what's happening to that poor child?? Sickening.
    I agree. Unless it was someone who was vulnerable in some way eg disabled, or very elderly etc, then it was cowardly.

However, the silver lining is that there is now proof of the stepfather's violence, whereas there would be none if it wasn't videoed.

I hope that although the poor child had to endure this torture with no one to rescue him, it was the last time he has to suffer.
    Last edited by squish; 06-30-2016 at 08:00 AM. Reason: typo