1198 users online (255 members and 943 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 66
  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Ontario Canada
    Posts
    6,438

    TX - Nicholas Fierros Jr, 10, Dallas, 27 June 2016 **kidnapped**

    (been a long time since I've started a thread - I hope I did this right)

    NAME: NICHOLAS FIERROS, JR

    R/S/AGE: L/M/10

    HEIGHT: 4í09Ē Weight: 60 lbs

    HAIR: BROWN EYES: BROWN

    CLOTHING: Last seen wearing an orange shirt with white or khaki shorts, he has no shoes on.

    Suspect: Unknown. Child was taken, from the 800 block of Buick Avenue, in a home invasion robbery at gunpoint by 3 unknown B/Mís, On Monday, June 27, 2016, at approximately 12:30 p.m. Suspect fled the seen with child in an unknown direction.

    If you see this Child, please contact 9-1-1 or the Dallas Police Department at (214) 671-4268.

    The Dallas Police Department is asking for the publicís assistance in locating the above individual. Persons with information are asked to call the Police Department at 911 or (214) 671-4268

    https://dpdbeat.com/2016/06/27/amber...as-fierros-jr/

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    5,145
    Thanks Ontario Mum

    Here is Nicholas's photo from the link above hope it's ok to post. Apologies if not.

    capture21.jpg
    The man in my avatar may have killed two innocent teenagers Abigail Williams and Liberty German. If you know who he is Please call the tip line. There is a reward of $250,000 - Tel- 844.459.5786 or email: abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com

    The dead cannot cry out for justice. It is a duty of the living to do so for them. Lois McMaster Bujold.

  3. #3
    skibaboo's Avatar
    skibaboo is offline <3 The amazing Mr Skibs, GBNF <3 Now an 'official' crazy cat (& Map) lady.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    North Yorkshire, UK
    Posts
    10,410
    Taken at gunpoint during a robbery? What?


    Hillsborough 15/4/1989 JFT96 GBNF YNWA *Verdict - The REAL Truth: 96 Liverpool fans were unlawfully killed*

    Celebrating Mr Skibaboo RIP Baljeev Johal, my dear friend. RIP

    Case Map Database - Links to all Case Maps I have created, and their related Websleuths threads

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    6,323
    Quote Originally Posted by Ontario Mom View Post
    (been a long time since I've started a thread - I hope I did this right)

    NAME: NICHOLAS FIERROS, JR

    R/S/AGE: L/M/10

    HEIGHT: 4í09Ē Weight: 60 lbs

    HAIR: BROWN EYES: BROWN

    CLOTHING: Last seen wearing an orange shirt with white or khaki shorts, he has no shoes on.

    Suspect: Unknown. Child was taken, from the 800 block of Buick Avenue, in a home invasion robbery at gunpoint by 3 unknown B/Mís, On Monday, June 27, 2016, at approximately 12:30 p.m. Suspect fled the seen with child in an unknown direction.

    If you see this Child, please contact 9-1-1 or the Dallas Police Department at (214) 671-4268.

    The Dallas Police Department is asking for the publicís assistance in locating the above individual. Persons with information are asked to call the Police Department at 911 or (214) 671-4268

    https://dpdbeat.com/2016/06/27/amber...as-fierros-jr/
    Oh my gosh! A home invasion robbery? How frightening for this young one! I hope they just let him go! What good does having a child in tow do for criminals!

  5. #5
    skibaboo's Avatar
    skibaboo is offline <3 The amazing Mr Skibs, GBNF <3 Now an 'official' crazy cat (& Map) lady.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    North Yorkshire, UK
    Posts
    10,410
    Amber Alert issued for Dallas boy taken at gunpoint


    DALLAS — An Amber Alert has been issued for a young boy taken by gunpoint during a home invasion robbery in the 800 block of Buick Avenue in Dallas.

    Police say Nicholas Fierros, Jr. was taken during a home invasion in which three armed men entered a residence at about 12:30 p.m.

    Anyone who spots the boy or has information on his whereabouts is asked to call 911 or Dallas police at 214-671-4268.

    Fierros, Jr. is 4 feet 9 inches tall and weighs 60 pounds. He has brown eyes and brown hair. Police say he was taken from the home without shoes and wearing an orange shirt and khaki shorts.

    Police say the suspects fled the home in an unknown direction.

    800 Buick Ave Dallas, TX 75203

    buickave.jpg


    Hillsborough 15/4/1989 JFT96 GBNF YNWA *Verdict - The REAL Truth: 96 Liverpool fans were unlawfully killed*

    Celebrating Mr Skibaboo RIP Baljeev Johal, my dear friend. RIP

    Case Map Database - Links to all Case Maps I have created, and their related Websleuths threads

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    san jose, ca
    Posts
    8,042
    are he parents involved in some bad business? (I hope not, but why would 3 B/M go into someone's house and take their kid?)

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    2,975
    Horrifying!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Ontario Canada
    Posts
    6,438
    Quote Originally Posted by cvaldez1975 View Post
    are he parents involved in some bad business? (I hope not, but why would 3 B/M go into someone's house and take their kid?)
    In the middle of the day, no less. Maybe they assumed no one was home? No idea. I just feel sick for this little boy.

  9. #9
    skibaboo's Avatar
    skibaboo is offline <3 The amazing Mr Skibs, GBNF <3 Now an 'official' crazy cat (& Map) lady.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    North Yorkshire, UK
    Posts
    10,410
    Richard Ray ‏@RichardRayFox4 2m2 minutes ago
    5pm DPD newser on AmberAlert/Kidnap of 10yr Nicholas Fierros Jr Will stream live @fox4news

    https://twitter.com/RichardRayFox4


    Hillsborough 15/4/1989 JFT96 GBNF YNWA *Verdict - The REAL Truth: 96 Liverpool fans were unlawfully killed*

    Celebrating Mr Skibaboo RIP Baljeev Johal, my dear friend. RIP

    Case Map Database - Links to all Case Maps I have created, and their related Websleuths threads

  10. #10
    skibaboo's Avatar
    skibaboo is offline <3 The amazing Mr Skibs, GBNF <3 Now an 'official' crazy cat (& Map) lady.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    North Yorkshire, UK
    Posts
    10,410


    Hillsborough 15/4/1989 JFT96 GBNF YNWA *Verdict - The REAL Truth: 96 Liverpool fans were unlawfully killed*

    Celebrating Mr Skibaboo RIP Baljeev Johal, my dear friend. RIP

    Case Map Database - Links to all Case Maps I have created, and their related Websleuths threads


  11. #11
    skibaboo's Avatar
    skibaboo is offline <3 The amazing Mr Skibs, GBNF <3 Now an 'official' crazy cat (& Map) lady.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    North Yorkshire, UK
    Posts
    10,410
    Diana ZogaVerified account ‏@DianaZogaFox4 1m1 minute ago
    This is the home where Nicholas Fierros was kidnapped. Family says his aunt was babysitting him at the time.



    https://twitter.com/DianaZogaFox4


    Hillsborough 15/4/1989 JFT96 GBNF YNWA *Verdict - The REAL Truth: 96 Liverpool fans were unlawfully killed*

    Celebrating Mr Skibaboo RIP Baljeev Johal, my dear friend. RIP

    Case Map Database - Links to all Case Maps I have created, and their related Websleuths threads

  12. #12
    skibaboo's Avatar
    skibaboo is offline <3 The amazing Mr Skibs, GBNF <3 Now an 'official' crazy cat (& Map) lady.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    North Yorkshire, UK
    Posts
    10,410
    Great, my stream cut off just as presser starts

    I heard he was staying with his Aunt, and she was 'pistol whipped' in the home invasion


    Hillsborough 15/4/1989 JFT96 GBNF YNWA *Verdict - The REAL Truth: 96 Liverpool fans were unlawfully killed*

    Celebrating Mr Skibaboo RIP Baljeev Johal, my dear friend. RIP

    Case Map Database - Links to all Case Maps I have created, and their related Websleuths threads

  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    2,703
    An armed robbery in the middle of the day? And they took a child? This sounds suspicious to me.

  14. #14
    skibaboo's Avatar
    skibaboo is offline <3 The amazing Mr Skibs, GBNF <3 Now an 'official' crazy cat (& Map) lady.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    North Yorkshire, UK
    Posts
    10,410
    Dallas Police DepartVerified account ‏@DallasPD 2m2 minutes ago
    Press Conference regarding #EndangeredChild Nicholas fierros, Jr has begun.

    Dallas Police DepartVerified account ‏@DallasPD 43s43 seconds ago
    The victim, Nicholas Fierros, Jr, a L/M 10 years of age was visiting relatives at the location. #EndangeredChild

    Dallas Police Depart ‏@DallasPD 50s50 seconds ago
    The gunmen restrained the adult female relative, while two additional relatives that were minors hid in the home.

    Dallas Police Depart ‏@DallasPD 38s38 seconds ago
    One of the minor children called 911. When the gunmen fled the location, they took Nicholas with them

    Dallas Police Depart ‏@DallasPD 9s9 seconds ago
    Nicholas is described as a L/M, ten years of age, 4’09” tall and 60 pounds. #EndangeredChild

    Dallas Police Depart ‏@DallasPD 24s24 seconds ago
    He was wearing an orange shirt, white or khaki shorts and no shoes. #EndangeredChild

    Dallas Police Depart ‏@DallasPD 24s25 seconds ago
    The suspects fled in an undetermined location and by unknown means. #EndangeredChild

    Dallas Police Depart ‏@DallasPD 12s13 seconds ago
    Anyone w/info regarding this incident or Nicholas location is asked to call 911 or the department at (214)671-4268. #EndangeredChild

    https://twitter.com/DallasPD


    Hillsborough 15/4/1989 JFT96 GBNF YNWA *Verdict - The REAL Truth: 96 Liverpool fans were unlawfully killed*

    Celebrating Mr Skibaboo RIP Baljeev Johal, my dear friend. RIP

    Case Map Database - Links to all Case Maps I have created, and their related Websleuths threads

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    6,323
    Quote Originally Posted by skibaboo View Post
    Dallas Police DepartVerified account ‏@DallasPD 2m2 minutes ago
    Press Conference regarding #EndangeredChild Nicholas fierros, Jr has begun.

    Dallas Police DepartVerified account ‏@DallasPD 43s43 seconds ago
    The victim, Nicholas Fierros, Jr, a L/M 10 years of age was visiting relatives at the location. #EndangeredChild

    Dallas Police Depart ‏@DallasPD 50s50 seconds ago
    The gunmen restrained the adult female relative, while two additional relatives that were minors hid in the home.

    Dallas Police Depart ‏@DallasPD 38s38 seconds ago
    One of the minor children called 911. When the gunmen fled the location, they took Nicholas with them

    Dallas Police Depart ‏@DallasPD 9s9 seconds ago
    Nicholas is described as a L/M, ten years of age, 4’09” tall and 60 pounds. #EndangeredChild

    Dallas Police Depart ‏@DallasPD 24s24 seconds ago
    He was wearing an orange shirt, white or khaki shorts and no shoes. #EndangeredChild

    Dallas Police Depart ‏@DallasPD 24s25 seconds ago
    The suspects fled in an undetermined location and by unknown means. #EndangeredChild

    Dallas Police Depart ‏@DallasPD 12s13 seconds ago
    Anyone w/info regarding this incident or Nicholas location is asked to call 911 or the department at (214)671-4268. #EndangeredChild

    https://twitter.com/DallasPD
    Thank you Skibaboo! This little guy must be so frightened. They should just let him go!!!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. TX TX - Nicholas Barclay, 13, San Antonio, 13 June 1994
    By meggilyweggily in forum 1990's Missing
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 07-19-2017, 02:31 AM
  2. TX - Shooting at Dallas Love Field Airport, 10 June 2016
    By KayElJay in forum Up to the Minute
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 06-13-2016, 09:43 PM
  3. Found Safe MA - Woman, 22, Salem, 1 June 2016
    By los2188 in forum Located Persons Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-06-2016, 07:11 PM

Tags for this Thread