1080 users online (146 members and 934 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Golden Rule

Bates # 37990

-Nin
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If the key does not fit, it's the wrong key.

Quote Originally Posted by beach View Post
    What planet are we on again??? I mean..... This is bizarre. I mean isn't it?
    Yes. Inappropriate and way beyond odd.
    ​Blessed are they with nothing to say and the wisdom not to say it.

Teghan Alyssa Skiba - never forget.

Quote Originally Posted by No it's not View Post
    Bates # 37990

-Nin
    Agree. This sounds like the Sievers were separated or something. Thanks Nin. It's also obvious that Mark tried to make TS to seem like the prison warden in the kids eyes.
    Last edited by DexterMorgan; 06-27-2016 at 10:44 PM.
    You can fool some of the people some of the time; But guess what? The Bus Stops Here (Life No Parole/ Don't Pass Go: Don't Collect Your $200)

I think MS was trying to turn the girls against TS the same way he has with Mimi.POS. jmo.

LS

Bates # 38061

One comment?

and this:

Not "I am/ We are so sorry"..??? What is going on?

-Nin

Wow

WTH?

Bates # 38062

-Nin

Thank you for making this available, all of you!
    MOO

Hurry up and wait....

Yes, I love Minions.

Bates # 38061

One comment?

and this:

-Nin
    It's most likely that LS called him personally as soon as she found out and texted later. Texting is so casual and impersonal, but it is expedient. She probably knows how much he loves texting.
    ...Detective Owens said the driver is not a suspect in the case...
    snippet from washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jul/20/suspect-in-dc-mansion-slayings-due-back-in-court

Bates # 37990

-Nin
    Quote Originally Posted by DexterMorgan View Post
    Agree. This sounds like the Sievers were separated or something. Thanks Nin. It's also obvious that Mark tried to make TS to seem like the prison warden in the kids eyes.
    BBM

No, look at the date of that text exchange. I had originally thought the same, Dex. However, on May 1, 2015 Mark was in MO busy plotting the murder of her mother.

Bates # 38061

One comment?

and this:

-Nin
    Quote Originally Posted by FelicityLemon View Post
    It's most likely that LS called him personally as soon as she found out and texted later. Texting is so casual and impersonal, but it is expedient. She probably knows how much he loves texting.
    Remember - LE wanted to meet with Mark as soon as he got back but he refused unless George could be with him. I bet this is what this was about....

I didn't realize Mark and MP (Dr. P's wife) were so close. There were multiple mentions of them going to the shooting range together, and then on 6-28-15 Mark said that Mark (Dr. P) must be on his way back home to the airport. She confirmed that he had just gotten home. Then he told her that TS was also on her way home from NY but that he and the girls would stay in CT until Wednesday.

Bates 37907 for that last bit, and MP's texts start at Bates 37878.

Quote Originally Posted by beach View Post
    BBM

No, look at the date of that text exchange. I had originally thought the same, Dex. However, on May 1, 2015 Mark was in MO busy plotting the murder of her mother.
    Ooops. Thanks Beach. Its just odd when he said he couldn't call them but they could call him. Very odd.

But now he wants to call them 1 trillion times a week while speaking German. Oh my.
    You can fool some of the people some of the time; But guess what? The Bus Stops Here (Life No Parole/ Don't Pass Go: Don't Collect Your $200)

Yeesh. He accidentally texted "Momma, I want u!" to TS's mom (37851). What a dunce.

...at least, I hope it was really an accident. Never know with the Casanova of "accidental texting." :-)
    Last edited by ModernAudrey; 06-27-2016 at 11:51 PM. Reason: Bates number

Quote Originally Posted by harris View Post
    I didn't realize Mark and MP (Dr. P's wife) were so close. There were multiple mentions of them going to the shooting range together, and then on 6-28-15 Mark said that Mark (Dr. P) must be on his way back home to the airport. She confirmed that he had just gotten home. Then he told her that TS was also on her way home from NY but that he and the girls would stay in CT until Wednesday.

Bates 37907 for that last bit, and MP's texts start at Bates 37878.
    GREAT CATCH! Thank you for pointing that out. Personally, since the first time I listened to the 911 call I have always felt Mark purposely planned for Dr. P to discover TS's lifeless, bludgeoned body. I can't fill in all of the blanks....call it gut instinct, whatever....but I think he wanted Dr. P to find her. And I have NEVER ONCE believed the story about him going to the beach to meet MP the day before the funeral was to talk her out of quitting law school. None of this has ever passed the smell test for me.

And now you find this little tidbit about MS wanting to confirm on the 28th that Dr. P was back home..... Very interesting indeed.

Mark really isn't the smartest guy on the planet despite what HE believes. He's actually rather transparent.

Bates # 37990

-Nin
    This REALLY pisses me off. I remember when my parents first separated, later divorced and one of them moved out for a while. NEVER, EVER did we doubt they still loved each other and respected each other and we always had communication with each of them knowing the other parent fully supported it. There was never doubt that we could always tell them we loved them without the other parent not liking it. It was difficult, sure, but other than them taking turns living out of the house we still had two fully involved parents. Odd, but it worked. That was over 40 years ago.

There's much more going on here because IF IF IF that jerk of a man wasn't allowed to call his children, it would only be via court order or restraining order. We all know he's manipulating his children, and of course his far-from-healthy sister whose house he's staying at gets to witness this sham. I wonder if she's aware of his manipulation and has she experienced it in the past? Was it a normal part of their family life growing up?

Reasons he cannot call his children:
    his phone doesn't allow long-distance calls from MO to FL
    there's a restraining order against him contacting his girls - we'd have seen that by now if it existed
    TS forbade it - I can't believe that for a second, but who knows
    IF TS forbade it, WHY. Was he inappropriate with the girls - I mean, we know he was, but maybe she just discovered it and maybe it was worse than we've seen so far. I can't imagine a woman denying her children contact with their father solely because of his lying and scamming financial issues. Even with the threat of the IRS lien on their home, I don't think that would cause an otherwise rational woman to deny contact. TS doesn't strike me as irrational or unfair.

Also, why would it be okay for the girls to call him, but not for him to call her? I see the phone is named RHHC. How many phones did they have on that account?

I understand not telling family or even friends at first if you've discovered something so awful that you have to remove him, but so awful that you can't admit it to your loved ones just yet when you're still processing it and more facts become known and it gets worse.
    ...Detective Owens said the driver is not a suspect in the case...
    snippet from washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jul/20/suspect-in-dc-mansion-slayings-due-back-in-court

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast