1248 users online (219 members and 1029 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    I can't find the text, but it was about mark catching one of the girls and a friend with an E-cigarette in a closet. He then kicked everyone out of the room.......am I understanding this correctly because I can't picture that happening..........

Quote Originally Posted by FelicityLemon View Post
    This REALLY pisses me off. I remember when my parents first separated, later divorced and one of them moved out for a while. NEVER, EVER did we doubt they still loved each other and respected each other and we always had communication with each of them knowing the other parent fully supported it. There was never doubt that we could always tell them we loved them without the other parent not liking it. It was difficult, sure, but other than them taking turns living out of the house we still had two fully involved parents. Odd, but it worked. That was over 40 years ago.

There's much more going on here because IF IF IF that jerk of a man wasn't allowed to call his children, it would only be via court order or restraining order. We all know he's manipulating his children, and of course his far-from-healthy sister whose house he's staying at gets to witness this sham. I wonder if she's aware of his manipulation and has she experienced it in the past? Was it a normal part of their family life growing up?

Reasons he cannot call his children:
    his phone doesn't allow long-distance calls from MO to FL
    there's a restraining order against him contacting his girls - we'd have seen that by now if it existed
    TS forbade it - I can't believe that for a second, but who knows
    IF TS forbade it, WHY. Was he inappropriate with the girls - I mean, we know he was, but maybe she just discovered it and maybe it was worse than we've seen so far. I can't imagine a woman denying her children contact with their father solely because of his lying and scamming financial issues. Even with the threat of the IRS lien on their home, I don't think that would cause an otherwise rational woman to deny contact. TS doesn't strike me as irrational or unfair.

Also, why would it be okay for the girls to call him, but not for him to call her? I see the phone is named RHHC. How many phones did they have on that account?

I understand not telling family or even friends at first if you've discovered something so awful that you have to remove him, but so awful that you can't admit it to your loved ones just yet when you're still processing it and more facts become known and it gets worse.
    OR, did he call them incessantly all day everyday....NEVER allowing anyone else a private moment with them? Not even their mother. I mean the Court had to issue an ORDER limiting his calls because he's called relentlessly, never respecting anyone's boundaries. Especially not MAG's....he has purposely tortured her. IMO

Those girls were with their mother, for goodness sake! Speaking to them once or twice a day while he is out of town for 3 days would be reasonable. I am sure Teresa would have permitted anything reasonable.

Honestly, it sounds to me like J was playing the "I'm going to call my Daddy and tell on you" card.

Quote Originally Posted by beach View Post
    OR, did he call them incessantly all day everyday....NEVER allowing anyone else a private moment with them? Not even their mother. I mean the Court had to issue an ORDER limiting his calls because he's called relentlessly, never respecting anyone's boundaries. Especially not MAG's....he has purposely tortured her. IMO

Those girls were with their mother, for goodness sake! Speaking to them once or twice a day while he is out of town for 3 days would be reasonable. I am sure Teresa would have permitted anything reasonable.

Honestly, it sounds to me like J was playing the "I'm going to call my Daddy and tell on you" card.
    Was their an order ordered re the phone calls now to the girls?

Agree. Those poor kids never knew who bought them the house, pool, cars, toys, trips, clothes, games, and nice lifestyle while giving dad a job and putting money in his pocket.

Mark was probably acting like he did everything for them and mom was just a meanie.

He definitely could have gotten full custody with a divorce. But oooops. He doesn't like to work and Teresa had proof of how he single handedly messed up their finances while he was saving all of the hidden cash (that she actually made) for himself.
    You can fool some of the people some of the time; But guess what? The Bus Stops Here (Life No Parole/ Don't Pass Go: Don't Collect Your $200)

Quote Originally Posted by Oregonmama View Post
    Was their an order ordered re the phone calls now to the girls?
    I know there was an Order specifying certain hours he had to respect. IOW, e.g., "Calls between 9:00a - 8:00p".... IDK the exact hours or exactly what other restrictions were specified like "no more than "x" times a day, etc..... But he was purely harassing MAGs and purposely disrupting any sort of routine so, yes, the Court had to step in and set some boundaries. Even those are way too lenient, in my opinion.

38686...... Email regarding letting Frank go.........

I know there was an Order specifying certain hours he had to respect. IOW, e.g., "Calls between 9:00a - 8:00p".... IDK the exact hours or exactly what other restrictions were specified like "no more than "x" times a day, etc..... But he was purely harassing MAGs and purposely disrupting any sort of routine so, yes, the Court had to step in and set some boundaries. Even those are way too lenient, in my opinion.
    And there it is, just one more indicator of his personality and character - control freak from inside jail manipulating the girls and harassing Mimi who's trying to make as good a life as possible for them. :/

He's got so much free time and phone access in jail, maybe he needs more to do in there - like a job.
    ...Detective Owens said the driver is not a suspect in the case...
    snippet from washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jul/20/suspect-in-dc-mansion-slayings-due-back-in-court

#38801 A lot was redacted, but there was talk of divorce in 2009? I can't tell who he was talking about, himself or someone else. "Not leaving. Left u. If main account had 5000 I wouldn't have needed any money. We r getting divorced. I need to establish credit. Patience wearing thin."
    "Gentlemen, you are about to enter the most important and fascinating sphere of police work: the world of forensic medicine." - Quincy, M.E.

Quote Originally Posted by Oregonmama View Post
    I can't find the text, but it was about mark catching one of the girls and a friend with an E-cigarette in a closet. He then kicked everyone out of the room.......am I understanding this correctly because I can't picture that happening..........
    It's MS' diary entry of a dream synopsis. Hard to know what's his dream and what he wants people to read about him Probably a mixture of both.
    snippet from washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jul/20/suspect-in-dc-mansion-slayings-due-back-in-court

Screen Shot 2016-06-27 at 9.40.46 PM.jpg

Interesting. Maybe he was 'forcing' his best friend to kill his wife. Did he use loyalty as leverage after he'd been setting up the murder for so many months? Talking of big bad T going to take away his kids?

Quote Originally Posted by DexterMorgan View Post
    He definitely could have gotten full custody with a divorce. But oooops. He doesn't like to work and Teresa had proof of how he single handedly messed up their finances while he was saving all of the hidden cash (that she actually made) for himself.
    I have never even considered that. I guess I have always considered it normal that the mom usually maintains custody unless the court thinks the father would be a better parent. I guess I have always assumed MS felt or saw signs (or heard the words from TS mouth) that divorce was imminent and TS and kids were leaving mark. Is it possible the courts could have given custody to mark along with a healthy monthly alimony/child support? If so, he did not contract to kill for sake of kids and insurance money combined. That would leave him killing for 4.4m
    BTW, in looking at many of the calendar/text/emails we have been reading in previous batches, it has appeared for quickness mark has been using 'voice to text" rather than keying the characters on his keyboard. I felt this with all the auto-corrects and mistakes. For some strange reason, all the media I have read tonight (approx 50 % read thus far) it seems 99% of auto-correct mistakes aren't there in the same time frame (2013-2015) media. Strange
    Last edited by DaleTray; 06-28-2016 at 12:59 AM.

Screen Shot 2016-06-27 at 9.40.46 PM.jpg

Interesting. Maybe he was 'forcing' his best friend to kill his wife. Did he use loyalty as leverage after he'd been setting up the murder for so many months? Talking of big bad T going to take away his kids?
    Agree. Things were boiling down. Now I would love to see MS computer searches around these argument times.

I bet he would go straight to google and search the best way to get away with murder. Then he would also search things he would buy with the 4.4 million. Jmo.
    You can fool some of the people some of the time; But guess what? The Bus Stops Here (Life No Parole/ Don't Pass Go: Don't Collect Your $200)

And there it is, just one more indicator of his personality and character - control freak from inside jail manipulating the girls and harassing Mimi who's trying to make as good a life as possible for them. :/

He's got so much free time and phone access in jail, maybe he needs more to do in there - like a job.
    Inmates are not allowed to work until they are sentenced. Poor little MS.......................all those hours to fill. (sarc)
    Thoughts and prayers for the people of Paris and all of France!

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicades View Post
    #38801 A lot was redacted, but there was talk of divorce in 2009? I can't tell who he was talking about, himself or someone else. "Not leaving. Left u. If main account had 5000 I wouldn't have needed any money. We r getting divorced. I need to establish credit. Patience wearing thin."
    I remember ready tonight but didnt consider it important enough to note the Bates # but LS must have been hearing divorce talk from either TS or MS as she (LS) had loaned MS the couples therapy book "The 5 Languages of Love" that has been provided to MANY couples that hear footsteps of trouble on the horizon.

Quote Originally Posted by DaleTray View Post
    I have never even considered that. I guess I have always considered it normal that the mom usually maintains custody unless the court thinks the father would be a better parent. I guess I have always assumed MS felt or saw signs (or heard the words from TS mouth) that divorce was imminent and TS and kids were leaving mark. Is it possible the courts could have given custody to mark along with a healthy monthly alimony/child support? If so, he did contract to kill for sake of kids and insurance money combined. That would leave him killing for 4.4m
    BTW, in looking at many of the calendar/text/emails we have been reading in previous batches, it has appeared for quickness mark has been using 'voice to text" rather than keying the characters on his keyboard. I felt this with all the auto-corrects and mistakes. For some strange reason, all the media I have read tonight (approx 50 % read thus far) it seems 99% of auto-correct mistakes aren't there in the same time frame (2013-2015) media. Strange
    I honestly think Mark may have only been allowed joint custody at the most. Now if he worked for T.S, Then they may have forced her to give him something until he was back on the job market since his job with her would have ended.

Now if he told the courts that he was getting 80k/yr via working for her (cough cough )

Then the court may have made her definitely give him something on a monthly basis if she no longer allowed him to work for her.

Now I'm not sure. But I do know that most professional husbands do have to pay their wives hefty monthly sums. Especially after 10 plus years of marriage with kids. Jmo

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast