1098 users online (153 members and 945 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 301
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Stringa
    Posts
    1,164
    They knew about CWW's wedding as early as Jan 12th. Sorry if we already knew this.

    Even back then it looks like TS had no intention of travelling, maybe the P's renewal of wedding vows was already arranged. (I was going to add - so why lie? - but it just seems to be natural for MS)



    emails & text exchanges #38161
    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    16,463
    Quote Originally Posted by Legally Bland View Post
    They knew about CWW's wedding as early as Jan 12th. Sorry if we already knew this.

    Even back then it looks like TS had no intention of travelling, maybe the P's renewal of wedding vows was already arranged. (I was going to add - so why lie? - but it just seems to be natural for MS)



    emails & text exchanges #38161
    I imagine he could not have fun with his family along

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    The Carolinas
    Posts
    368
    Interesting (gag me) how often Mark's phone "accidentally" autocorrects to sexual words and "accidentally" sends sexual texts to the wrong people.
    MOO

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by DaleTray View Post
    LS must have been hearing divorce talk from either TS or MS as she (LS) had loaned MS the couples therapy book "The 5 Languages of Love" that has been provided to MANY couples that hear footsteps of trouble on the horizon.
    Mark also thanked MP for lending him some books. He said, "It's really making a big difference with that along with the five languages of love..." (Bates 37907)
    Last edited by harris; 06-28-2016 at 10:30 AM. Reason: Phone posted too early

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    3,929
    Quote Originally Posted by ModernAudrey View Post
    Yeesh. He accidentally texted "Momma, I want u!" to TS's mom (37851). What a dunce.

    ...at least, I hope it was really an accident. Never know with the Casanova of "accidental texting." :-)
    Bates 37856

    MAG: Please confirm receipt of this text
    MAG: 530 at my house going to Westchester County Airport in White Plains
    MS: got it baby
    MS: mimi

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    131
    Quote Originally Posted by Greater Than View Post
    Bates 37856

    MAG: Please confirm receipt of this text
    MAG: 530 at my house going to Westchester County Airport in White Plains
    MS: got it baby
    MS: mimi
    ... the level of WTF I'm experiencing right now is beyond verbal description.

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Bonita Springs, FL
    Posts
    147
    Quote Originally Posted by ModernAudrey View Post
    Yeesh. He accidentally texted "Momma, I want u!" to TS's mom (37851). What a dunce.

    ...at least, I hope it was really an accident. Never know with the Casanova of "accidental texting." :-)


    "Casanova of accidental texting" <love that!!

    Every time I read yet another "accidental text" to yet another woman, I can't help but wish that just one of these women would call his bluff and say, "Thank you so much for this sweet text. I've been having a rough time and your text made my day, week, month and even year!! You're the man!!" I doubt MS would then say, "oops, that was supposed to go to T"....(of course he wouldn't then because he was baiting the hook).

    O/T (sort of) - MS disgusts me even more then Drew Peterson, Scott Peterson and Jodi Arias and I never thought that was possible. My level of disgust is now so bad that my DH thinks I need an intervention on this case.

    As we come upon the 1 year mark of that horrible day, I do like to think of how amazing LE has been in figuring out the horrible people that were capable of committing this crime and getting them off the street. They should not even be able to see the light of day, EVER!! Forget the DP and life in prison for them. I say a hammer hit every day for punishment. (maybe I do need an intervention..lol).

    MODS - I'm on a roll and I am ranting so please move this post if need be.

    Thank you to everyone here for the level of dedication to this case!

    Every single day I pray for justice for TS and her girls.

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    My Imagination
    Posts
    2,613
    Quote Originally Posted by human View Post
    I imagine he could not have fun with his family along
    Also interesting to see that she's met his girls before, but not his wife.
    Jeez, how many females in MO did he chat up to let them know that he was going to be in town?

    Wow. I see a few lines here that apply to MS, and not just what I bolded.

    Mack The Knife

    Oh, the shark, babe, has such teeth, dear
    And it shows them pearly white
    Just a jackknife has old MacHeath, babe
    And he keeps it, ah, out of sight
    Ya know when that shark bites with his teeth, babe
    Scarlet billows start to spread
    Fancy gloves, oh, wears old MacHeath, babe
    So there's never, never a trace of red

    Now on the sidewalk, huh, huh, whoo sunny morning, un huh
    Lies a body just oozin' life, eek
    And someone's sneakin' 'round the corner
    Could that someone be Mack the Knife?

    There's a tugboat, huh, huh, down by the river don'tcha know
    Where a cement bag's just a'drooppin' on down
    Oh, that cement is for, just for the weight, dear
    Five'll get ya ten old Macky's back in town
    Now d'ja hear 'bout Louie Miller? He disappeared, babe
    After drawin' out all his hard-earned cash
    And now MacHeath spends just like a sailor
    Could it be our boy's done somethin' rash?

    Now Jenny Diver, ho, ho, yeah, Sukey Tawdry
    Ooh, Miss Lotte Lenya and old Lucy Brown
    Oh, that line forms on the right, babe
    Now that Macky's back in town
    Last edited by FelicityLemon; 06-28-2016 at 12:14 PM. Reason: not just what I bolded
    ...Detective Owens said the driver is not a suspect in the case...
    snippet from washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jul/20/suspect-in-dc-mansion-slayings-due-back-in-court

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Long Beach, California
    Posts
    5,229
    Quote Originally Posted by ModernAudrey View Post
    See, I considered that, but I just don't know. I highly doubt he was trying to seduce her, considering that (beyond all logic) he had so many other women available. So that leaves the idea that he was trying to convince her of he and TS's great, epic love. But would he really have sent some hackneyed sexual text to do that? I would think it would be more of a lovey dovey, 'you complete me' kind of message.

    I know it's totally up for debate and I could be wrong, but I just get the impression this one was an actual mistaken text, probably meant to go to some other potential target. I won't lie, I also love the idea of him being humiliated by sending a sexy text to his elderly MIL. Not that I really think he's capable of shame--I just like to imagine it.
    Here's the thing, I think when Mark does this, it's not always for the potential to seduce someone- sometimes I think he uses it as a tool to gauge a persons feelings of him in general. Are they flattered a little, do they respond with kindness or envy. I think he uses it as total manipulation tool to gauge someone- do they respond appropriately, inappropriately, are they disgusted, enamored, envious... you get my drift. Even with Teresa's brother and what may have been a p*#+s pic- he is testing, gauging, scheming.

    Hope that makes sense- baiting the hook to gauge all sorts of things our non-sociopathic minds can't comprehend! MOO, of course.

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    566
    Quote Originally Posted by DexterMorgan View Post
    Agree OMamma.

    I wonder why they just don't release the stuff that matters when pertaining to other numbers. Especially if some have totally nothing to do with this. Like business contacts or whatever.

    I just hope that the prosecution just stick to the text and searches and emails that matter.

    Because a jury will not want to be bombarded with useless things such as the kids going swimming while Mark was with family making funeral arrangements. Jmo
    True DM.... Yes, I wonder the same. Has LE interviewed certain people who texted with MS---I would think only those certain ones but IDK. I see Lenka mentioned (of course). Her FB has changed, listed under 3 names ealier, haven't checked lately. Lots of texts between MS & her---as involved as she seems you'd think they would've questioned her as to his behavior(s)---also others like her.

    Agree, hope prosecution keeps it simple enough, as involved & twisted as this case is---sticks to their target. Defense is gonna put Teresa on trial, the usual tricks to come will more then echo what has previously been presented. If had a wish it might be a lawsuit for slander against Mummert. The bs games they play---disgusting.


  11. #71
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    566
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueCrimeAddict55 View Post


    "Casanova of accidental texting" <love that!!

    Every time I read yet another "accidental text" to yet another woman, I can't help but wish that just one of these women would call his bluff and say, "Thank you so much for this sweet text. I've been having a rough time and your text made my day, week, month and even year!! You're the man!!" I doubt MS would then say, "oops, that was supposed to go to T"....(of course he wouldn't then because he was baiting the hook).

    O/T (sort of) - MS disgusts me even more then Drew Peterson, Scott Peterson and Jodi Arias and I never thought that was possible. My level of disgust is now so bad that my DH thinks I need an intervention on this case.

    Thank you to everyone here for the level of dedication to this case!

    Every single day I pray for justice for TS and her girls.
    There's a 'Hall of Distinction' of sorts for people like MS & others you mentioned. If not already, all of these boys will be inducted into their own 'Hall of Flame'. They all carry a billboard-like sign on their forehead called "Agenda" which they think no one sees---they're that egotistical. It's a shame that some innocents with bad judgement fall for their 'stuff'.

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    My Imagination
    Posts
    2,613
    Interesting to see that Mimi had several instances of not being able to connect with TS and every time she wrote MS about it, he would say "call me".

    Wonder what games he was up to?

    Did he "fix" her phone, too?
    ...Detective Owens said the driver is not a suspect in the case...
    snippet from washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jul/20/suspect-in-dc-mansion-slayings-due-back-in-court

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    California
    Posts
    972
    Quote Originally Posted by Frigga View Post
    Here's the thing, I think when Mark does this, it's not always for the potential to seduce someone- sometimes I think he uses it as a tool to gauge a persons feelings of him in general. Are they flattered a little, do they respond with kindness or envy. I think he uses it as total manipulation tool to gauge someone- do they respond appropriately, inappropriately, are they disgusted, enamored, envious... you get my drift. Even with Teresa's brother and what may have been a p*#+s pic- he is testing, gauging, scheming.

    Hope that makes sense- baiting the hook to gauge all sorts of things our non-sociopathic minds can't comprehend! MOO, of course.
    Agree! IT'S manipulation to the nth degree. Its obvious he craves attention. Goes out of his way to wish everyone a Happy Mother's day, happy birthday, acts so concerned about everyone. Everything he does is intentional for a reaction. He wants attention any way he can get it. I think he gets a kick out of being onerey. I think he likes playing tricks on people because that gets a reaction. With women, he puts on the act of being concerned, he's Mr. Nice guy and the women adore him. But in reality he has a fragile, fragile ego. He is actually very insecure and cant take the least bit of criticism. That will set off his evil revengefull meter. Being criticized conflicts with how awesome and grand he thinks he is and he will try to control, control, control. JMO.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
    Last edited by debbiegarcia36; 06-28-2016 at 12:46 PM.

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,238
    It amazes me how a grown man lived on a cell phone texting constantly. Always wishing someone b'day, Happy Mother's/Father's Day and sending lots of light, love and happiness. What a POS!

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    85
    Quote Originally Posted by Teche View Post
    It amazes me how a grown man lived on a cell phone texting constantly. Always wishing someone b'day, Happy Mother's/Father's Day and sending lots of light, love and happiness. What a POS!
    What amazes me is that he has notes of exactly what dry cleaning was taken in, names of servers at restaurants and how they performed, etc. He was meticulous keeping notes and being hyper organized on his phone, but his office was such a mess it looked like it was from the show "Hoarders."
    "Gentlemen, you are about to enter the most important and fascinating sphere of police work: the world of forensic medicine." - Quincy, M.E.

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. 2016.05.17 Batch 6 Discovery Docs ***GRAPHIC Content***
    By beach in forum Dr. Teresa Sievers
    Replies: 601
    Last Post: 12-24-2016, 10:07 PM
  2. 2016.01.07 Docs - Batch 3 Photos *WARNING - GRAPHIC*
    By beach in forum Dr. Teresa Sievers
    Replies: 489
    Last Post: 02-03-2016, 06:43 PM
  3. Replies: 755
    Last Post: 05-30-2015, 09:18 PM
  4. Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #38 *may contain graphic and adult content*
    By nursebeeme in forum Travis Alexander Trial - The State vs. Jodi Arias
    Replies: 1756
    Last Post: 02-18-2013, 12:20 PM
  5. Case Documents *WARNING-GRAPHIC CONTENT*
    By twall in forum Somer Renee Thompson
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-01-2012, 09:58 PM

Tags for this Thread