1460 users online (223 members and 1237 guests)  

Websleuths News

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

OH - Delshawn Hoyt-Bush, 9, Columbus, 27 June 2016

Columbus Police looking for missing boy from north side

Delshawn Hoyt-Bush was last seen at his north side home on Monday. Police say he left the residence between midnight and 4 a.m.
    http://nbc4i.com/2016/06/28/columbus...om-north-side/
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

He left his own home?

He's soo cute, I'm hoping he wondered to a friends house.

This is ridiculous. A nine year old child just "leaves" his own house between midnight and 4 AM and that's all the info out there?

Who does he live with? Mom and boyfriend? Mom and Dad? Mom? Other relatives? Behavioral issues? Party house? Was it Sunday into Monday or Monday into Tuesday that he went missing? Was he being punished for something and he took off?

I hate these cases.
    "What is more frightening than any particular policy or ideology is the widespread habit of disregarding facts.”
    --Thomas Sowell

Nine year olds just walk out of the house after midnight? No, they don't.

Actually, my son at 8yrs old decided he wanted to go play at the park at 2am because the evening before we had been too busy to go. Luckily, we had installed a chain lock at the top of the door and him pulling a chair over to try to reach it woke us up. Needless to say, he was in big trouble for that little stunt!

I hope this little guy is found soon! It would be nice to have more information about the family's activities that night.

Saw this posted on a local news station's Facebook and came to see if it had been posted. I should've known Los would have been on top of things. Thanks, man. Hopefully we comes home soon!

"You realize there are a lot of amazing people out there to be grateful for. And a loving God...that's what life is about" -Robin Williams.

Not a lot of info just that "he left"? I hope he is found safe.

Sent from my SCH-I545

Umm yeah we're going to need more info on this one. We don't even know what he might be wearing. Did he have a history of running away? I know he's only 9 but maybe he's left in the middle of the night before? Can we get an interview with the parents? Something? Anything?

...and missing since Monday! I hope he has been found at a friends and there just isn't a update yet.

Sent from my SCH-I545

I noticed a 12 year old boy missing since lastThursday from "North" Columbus. I wonder if it connected?

Sent from my SCH-I545

"You realize there are a lot of amazing people out there to be grateful for. And a loving God...that's what life is about" -Robin Williams.

Great news, I think. I just wish they wouldn't use the word "recovered"

According to police Hoyt-Bush was recovered by Clinton Township Police and no foul play is suspected.
    "What is more frightening than any particular policy or ideology is the widespread habit of disregarding facts.”
    --Thomas Sowell

Quote Originally Posted by JLSChook View Post
    Great news, I think. I just wish they wouldn't use the word "recovered"
    Yeah, same here. They said he was found safe, but the words "recovered" typically mean a body and not a live person.

Quote Originally Posted by smoothcheetos View Post
    Woo-hoo! That's wonderful!