Found Deceased UT - David Heisler, 30, Santa Clara, 27 June 2016 *Arrests*

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Santa Clara man goes missing
636027484380574627-STG-0629-Heisler.jpg

David Corey Heisler, 30, is missing under suspicious circumstances, according to the Santa Clara-Ivins Police Department.
https://www.facebook.com/david.heisler.33

http://www.thespectrum.com/story/news/2016/06/28/santa-clara-man-goes-missing/86495824/

I hope he is located soon. He has a little girl who loves him very much and needs him to be okay and home.

This Santa Clara is in Utah. I was like waaaa? Because he was a cav's fan from the Bay Area but no, he's from Utah.

I wonder what the suspicious circumstances are? ...and for that little girl I hope he is found safe.

Sent from my SCH-I545

If you look his first and last name up in Facebook, you can find out a little more to the possible story.

Sent from my Tricorder T-1000 on my yacht in the Bahamas.

If you look his first and last name up in Facebook, you can find out a little more to the possible story.

Sent from my Tricorder T-1000 on my yacht in the Bahamas.
Wow. Scary stuff. His poor mother is so worried.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Has the mother of his daughter been contacted? Any word there? 2 weeks after he gets full custody and he goes missing? Not good.

No way... Is this another Keith Green case.

Has the mother of his daughter been contacted? Any word there? 2 weeks after he gets full custody and he goes missing? Not good.

Worth the time to read the most recent posts comments on his find page asap, will not be surprised if they get deleted

I'm guessing those comments were already deleted because I'm not seeing anything.

Blood found throughout home of missing Santa Clara man
David Corey Heisler, 30, was reported missing by his father, Kenneth Heisler, when he realized his son was not at home and his car was also gone. It was David Heisler’s father who found blood stains throughout his kitchen area as well as in the garage.

David Heisler, an only child, was a permanent resident at his mother and father’s Santa Clara home along with his 6-year-old daughter, whom he has full custody of. His daughter and mother were on vacation when David Heisler went missing.

According to private investigator E. Christian Warmsley, David Heisler had received full custody of the child on June 13.

“It’s highly suspicious that this happens right after the custody ruling in court,” Warmsley said. “It’s an ongoing investigation.”
http://www.thespectrum.com/story/ne...ughout-home-missing-santa-clara-man/86530562/

Drat. This makes me very sad.

The little girl's mom wrote an interesting comment back to someone on a post about David being missing. I'd certainly start my focus there.

That is what I was referencing in my earlier post 😊

I wonder why there is no information from police in this matter. Especially with blood having been found in the house. How is LE investigating this case?

I pray he is ok. It's really obvious he just adores his daughter and she adores her daddy.

Praying.......

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suesleuth
Back