Doe Network

Physical Description
Date of Birth: September 18, 1968
Race: White
Height: 180 to 183cm or 5'11" to 6'0"
Weight: 73-81kg or 161-178 lbs.
Hair Color: Black, worn in a crew cut.
Eye Color: Brown
Distinguishing Marks/Features: Suffers from schizophrenia. Due to a brain injury suffered in a car accident, he functions at the level of a 2 to 5 year old.

Identifiers
Dentals: Available
Fingerprints: Unknown
DNA: Available
Clothing & Personal Items
Clothing: Short-sleeved black shirt and grey jogging pants.
Jewelry: Unknown
Additional Personal Items: Unknown

Circumstances of Disappearance
David Allen Chevrier left a group home for disabled persons to attend an event at Centre of Friends in downtown. He was last seen at 4 p.m. on June 22nd (confirmed with LE). Several entities list his disappearance date as June 23rd.

There were unconfirmed sightings within a few days of his last official sighting. He was known to wander.

Police re-visit 22 year old Cold Case

Norah Chevrier says life has changed dramatically for her family on June 23rd, 1994.

On that day her brother David Allen Chevrier went missing and hasn’t been seen since.

“I had a couple nervous breakdowns and my sister is in Toronto, and I know that she suffers too,” Norah said about the impact the loss has had on the family.

Chevrier, suffered from schizophrenia and operated at the level of a three to five-year-old due to a brain injury he suffered in a car accident. He was 25 years old at the time of his disappearance. Police say he was last seen leaving his McIntyre street group home around 4 p.m. that day allegedly en route to the Centre of Friends in downtown North Bay.

For the Chevrier sisters, they don’t expect to see their brother alive again - they feel something awful happened to him. Now, they just want to find out what happened.

“I don’t like to say it but I kind of get the feeling someone murdered him,” stated his 46-year-old sister Pauline to BayToday in the fall of 2015.

“I feel the same way, I think something did happen to him and I think maybe it happened near Duchensay Falls or something,” added Norah during the media conference.

David Chevrier Mystery - October 2015

NAMPN

North Bay Police

3305DMON_LARGE.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members