1232 users online (225 members and 1007 guests)  

Websleuths News

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

MN - Idris Hussein, 10, & Ahmed Hashi, 10, Willmar, 28 June 2016

Willmar Police Searching For Two Missing 10-Year-Old Boys

Police in Willmar are asking for the publicís help Tuesday evening finding two young boys who went missing near a lake.

Police say an article of clothing was found in the lake, and water and rescue crews are actively searching.
    http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2016/0...-missing-boys/
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
    2 missing boys found submerged in lake in Willmar
    http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...onounced-dead/
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Bristol, TN/VA, USA (near mountains and 6 hours from east coast)
    My deepest condolences to the family & friends.
    Each Small Candle Lights A Corner In The Dark ~ Roger Waters

Drowning, or did someone else do it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by anonypotomous View Post
    Drowning, or did someone else do it?

Hi anon!

Do you suppose one went in the water and got in trouble or was struggling trying to swim and the other went in the water to help? It seems strange to me that either child would go into a lake fully clothed. Maybe if they were on a dock and joking around one pushed the other into the water and things went badly from there?

I lived on a lake when I was 11 and my best friend and I literally lived in the water during the summer. Our parents all worked 15 miles away. Obviously because I am old, this was long before cell phones. We were both excellent swimmers, but when I think back on it now it stuns me that a) nothing bad happened and b) our parents didn't think twice about it. My father is a bit of an over protective kind of guy, I can't even imagine all the things that could have gone wrong.

Praying for the boys and their families.

MOO

Limecat

"Live together, or die alone." Jack Shephard

All posts are jmo.

Yes, Limecat - that's what probably happened. So incredibly sad!

Amazing the things we did when we were younger and we're still here to talk about it. Whew!