Found Deceased MN - Idris Hussein, 10, & Ahmed Hashi, 10, Willmar, 28 June 2016

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Willmar Police Searching For Two Missing 10-Year-Old Boys
ahmed-hashi-idris-hussein.jpg

Police in Willmar are asking for the public’s help Tuesday evening finding two young boys who went missing near a lake.

Police say an article of clothing was found in the lake, and water and rescue crews are actively searching.
http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2016/06/28/willmar-search-missing-boys/

My deepest condolences to the family & friends.

Drowning, or did someone else do it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Drowning, or did someone else do it?

Hi anon!

Do you suppose one went in the water and got in trouble or was struggling trying to swim and the other went in the water to help? It seems strange to me that either child would go into a lake fully clothed. Maybe if they were on a dock and joking around one pushed the other into the water and things went badly from there?

I lived on a lake when I was 11 and my best friend and I literally lived in the water during the summer. Our parents all worked 15 miles away. Obviously because I am old, this was long before cell phones. We were both excellent swimmers, but when I think back on it now it stuns me that a) nothing bad happened and b) our parents didn't think twice about it. My father is a bit of an over protective kind of guy, I can't even imagine all the things that could have gone wrong.

Praying for the boys and their families.

MOO

Yes, Limecat - that's what probably happened. So incredibly sad!

Amazing the things we did when we were younger and we're still here to talk about it. Whew! [emoji1317][emoji1317]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back