739 users online (89 members and 650 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 48
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    AUS
    Posts
    5,537
    Quote Originally Posted by ozazure View Post
    Those kind of men don't do anything by their religion unless it suits their own selfish purposes, he cut off her fingers to avoid identification or for his own sick pleasure. His goat is cooked though, there's no explaining not reporting her missing and the blood in the house without him being the culprit. He will get a rubbish sentence though, murderers in Victoria barely even make two decades in jail.
    I agree ozazure. This man is little more than an animal (and that's an insult to animals!). Sentences for violent crimes against other people are generally too short. Not only in Victoria but nationally.
    Posts are my opinion/speculation with the exception of relevant source material.

    The information contained herein is not to be reproduced or reprinted outside of Websleuths.com without my written permission.


    ‘Prefiero morir de pie que vivir de rodillas.’ ~Emiliano Zapata

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    AUS
    Posts
    5,537
    Melbourne man charged with wife's murder and assaulting his children says he's 'a loving father'
    9 News
    7:13pm July 7, 2016

    'Bassam Raad, 34, appeared behind a glass screen in the Melbourne Magistrates Court today, following his arrest on Monday night after allegedly assaulting his three young children aged under six.

    Police were called to the home after reports of a dispute, finding the three children with non-life threatening injuries and blood throughout the house.

    Homicide detectives linked him to the murder of a then-unidentified 27-year-old woman, whose battered body was found dumped outside a tennis centre in Dallas three weeks ago.

    He was last night charged with the woman’s murder. She has been identified as his wife Zeineb Taleb.'

    http___prod.static9.net.au___media_2016_07_06_17_34_raaduse.ashx_w_603.jpeg
    Broadmeadows man Bassam Raad has been charged with one count of murder and three counts of intentionally causing serious injury. (Facebook and Vic Police)

    'Raad was today remanded in custody until November. He made no application for bail.'

    http://www.9news.com.au/sitecore/con...lbournes-north
    Last edited by Bohemian; 07-07-2016 at 09:23 AM.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,023
    Maybe someone could add her name to the thread title.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    AUS
    Posts
    5,537
    Quote Originally Posted by Oddsocks View Post
    Maybe someone could add her name to the thread title.
    I can't do that, even though I started Zeineb's thread. I'll message a mod and ask them to add it.
    Posts are my opinion/speculation with the exception of relevant source material.

    The information contained herein is not to be reproduced or reprinted outside of Websleuths.com without my written permission.


    ‘Prefiero morir de pie que vivir de rodillas.’ ~Emiliano Zapata

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    AUS
    Posts
    5,537
    'I hope he rots' say Zeinab Taleb's family as Bassam Raad faces court on murder charge
    Kaitlyn Offer
    The Age
    July 7 2016

    1467878645899.jpg
    Bassam Raad and Zeinab Taleb
    Photo: Supplied


    'Outside court, a relative of Ms Taleb told reporters Raad was "a *******".

    "What am I going to say, he has been remanded. Leave him in there. I hope he rots in there," the relative told reporters.'

    1467878645899(2).jpg
    Relatives of Zeinab Taleb, wife of Bassam Raad, outside the Broadmeadows police station on Wednesday.
    Photo: Jason South


    'During the out-of-sessions hearing, Detective Senior Constable Miranda Stubbs said forensic officers found a "considerable amount of blood" inside the home, leading them to believe Mr Raad had killed his wife there.

    1467878645899(3).jpg
    Police carry evidence from the family home in Cohuna Street, Broadmeadows on Wednesday.
    Photo: Jason South


    He was remanded in custody to return to Melbourne Magistrates Court on November 10 via video link.'

    http://m.theage.com.au/victoria/i-ho...07-gq0i81.html
    Last edited by Bohemian; 07-08-2016 at 07:34 PM.

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Markham, Ontario
    Posts
    1,784
    I'm speechless. Such a tragic and sad case. Her poor babies😢

  7. #37
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Yeats' Innisfree
    Posts
    490
    Is it just me,but that photo of the two of them: she looks so sad & he's got his ****gish hands over her head with a thousand-yard stare. I might just be projecting. May she rest in peace, may the children find some happiness & peace later in life, & may he rot in prison.
    "Fall down seven times, get up eight."

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    AUS
    Posts
    5,537
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony1902 View Post
    Is it just me,but that photo of the two of them: she looks so sad & he's got his ****gish hands over her head with a thousand-yard stare. I might just be projecting. May she rest in peace, may the children find some happiness & peace later in life, & may he rot in prison.
    I don't think it was a happy life for Zeinab or her children. It's tragic that it ended her life and traumatised her children. I agree, he deserves to rot in prison and never reach Paradise.
    Posts are my opinion/speculation with the exception of relevant source material.

    The information contained herein is not to be reproduced or reprinted outside of Websleuths.com without my written permission.


    ‘Prefiero morir de pie que vivir de rodillas.’ ~Emiliano Zapata

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    AUS
    Posts
    5,537
    Alleged aspiring Melbourne jihadist pleads guilty to brutal murder of wife in front of children
    ABC News
    BY EMMA YOUNGER
    ABOUT 9 HOURS AGO (as of 21:14 AEST 20 September 2017)

    http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2017-0...murder/8963658

    'A Melbourne man who slaughtered and mutilated his wife in front of their three young children has pleaded guilty to murder.

    Police believe the 35-year-old Broadmeadows man may have killed his wife because she didn't want him to join the Islamic State group in Syria.

    According to court documents, the children told police they had witnessed their father use a knife to "slaughter" their mother in the lounge room of their home in June last year.

    One told detectives his mother's body "was nothing but blood".

    The children told police their father wrapped the 27-year-old woman's body in electrical tape, plastic and a doona before putting it in the boot of the family car.

    It is alleged he put the children in the car and drove to grassland next to the Dallas tennis courts, where he dumped the body, before taking his children to a bakery to buy pastries.

    Police alleged the man had previously told his brother-in-law he had fought with his wife over his desire to go to Syria to join the Islamic State terrorist group, and had sliced her hand with a knife six months before her death.

    During his committal hearing the court heard the man believed his second wife, under Islamic law, was an ASIO spy.

    The man cannot be identified under a court order to protect the identity of the couple's children.

    He pleaded guilty in the Victorian Supreme Court to one count of murder and will face a pre-sentencing hearing in November.'

    Related:

    http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2017-0...-hears/8384772

    http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2017-0...cument/8381350
    Posts are my opinion/speculation with the exception of relevant source material.

    The information contained herein is not to be reproduced or reprinted outside of Websleuths.com without my written permission.


    ‘Prefiero morir de pie que vivir de rodillas.’ ~Emiliano Zapata

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    san jose, ca
    Posts
    8,056
    those poor babies :*(

    Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post
    Alleged aspiring Melbourne jihadist pleads guilty to brutal murder of wife in front of children
    ABC News
    BY EMMA YOUNGER
    ABOUT 9 HOURS AGO (as of 21:14 AEST 20 September 2017)

    http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2017-0...murder/8963658

    'A Melbourne man who slaughtered and mutilated his wife in front of their three young children has pleaded guilty to murder.

    Police believe the 35-year-old Broadmeadows man may have killed his wife because she didn't want him to join the Islamic State group in Syria.

    According to court documents, the children told police they had witnessed their father use a knife to "slaughter" their mother in the lounge room of their home in June last year.

    One told detectives his mother's body "was nothing but blood".

    The children told police their father wrapped the 27-year-old woman's body in electrical tape, plastic and a doona before putting it in the boot of the family car.

    It is alleged he put the children in the car and drove to grassland next to the Dallas tennis courts, where he dumped the body, before taking his children to a bakery to buy pastries.

    Police alleged the man had previously told his brother-in-law he had fought with his wife over his desire to go to Syria to join the Islamic State terrorist group, and had sliced her hand with a knife six months before her death.

    During his committal hearing the court heard the man believed his second wife, under Islamic law, was an ASIO spy.

    The man cannot be identified under a court order to protect the identity of the couple's children.

    He pleaded guilty in the Victorian Supreme Court to one count of murder and will face a pre-sentencing hearing in November.'

    Related:

    http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2017-0...-hears/8384772

    http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2017-0...cument/8381350


  11. #41
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,704
    Our prisons are really struggling under the weight of managing radicalised populations. He will probably be a happy martyr there. Big useless lump.

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    AUS
    Posts
    5,537
    ISIS sympathiser's wife had her eye gouged out and her fingers cut off as she was murdered by her husband for 'objecting to him becoming a jihadist' - as he pleads guilty
    By Australian Associated Press
    11:15 AEDT 01 Dec 2017, updated 11:22 AEDT 01 Dec 2017


    • A 36-year-old Melbourne man pleaded guilty to the murder of his wife in 2016
    • The man, an Islamic State sympathiser, brutally murdered the 27-year-old woman
    • Her mutilated body was found in bushes near the Dallas tennis club
    • The man is due to face court for a pre-sentence hearing on Friday


    Read more at
    :

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...es-murder.html
    Posts are my opinion/speculation with the exception of relevant source material.

    The information contained herein is not to be reproduced or reprinted outside of Websleuths.com without my written permission.


    ‘Prefiero morir de pie que vivir de rodillas.’ ~Emiliano Zapata

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    AUS
    Posts
    5,537
    'Mummy didn't get up': Push to jail ISIS sympathiser who murdered his wife in front of their three children and gouged out her eyes after she 'didn't approve of his jihadist agenda'
    By Australian Associated Press
    21:00 AEDT 01 Dec 2017, updated 21:38 AEDT 01 Dec 2017

    ‘Prosecutor Sharn Coombes said the couple's children - aged two, four and six at the time - saw their father repeatedly attack their mother with a knife.

    'The accused set upon a prolonged and vicious attack on his wife, murdering her in front of their three children,' she told the court.

    'The two oldest children described their father having 'slaughtered' their mother in front of them.'

    An autopsy revealed the 27-year-old woman died of blood loss, with multiple wounds to her face and genitals, a gouged-out right eye, and two amputated fingers.

    Two of the children told authorities they saw their father flush their mother's eye down the toilet.

    The man later took his three young children with him to dump the body and afterwards ate pastries at a bakery.

    'He closed the boot, then he sat on the boot to see if mum got up,' the boy told authorities.

    'Mummy didn't get up.'‘

    ‘The pre-sentence hearing will resume on Wednesday [6 December 2017].’

    Read more at:

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ered-wife.html
    Posts are my opinion/speculation with the exception of relevant source material.

    The information contained herein is not to be reproduced or reprinted outside of Websleuths.com without my written permission.


    ‘Prefiero morir de pie que vivir de rodillas.’ ~Emiliano Zapata

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    3,738
    These men do not want to join Isis for any religious or political reasons, they are enthralled by the gratuitous violence that Isis allows and encourages them to practice.

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    10,171
    omg those poor kids
    how will they heal from such serious trauma?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post
    'Mummy didn't get up': Push to jail ISIS sympathiser who murdered his wife in front of their three children and gouged out her eyes after she 'didn't approve of his jihadist agenda'
    By Australian Associated Press
    21:00 AEDT 01 Dec 2017, updated 21:38 AEDT 01 Dec 2017

    ‘Prosecutor Sharn Coombes said the couple's children - aged two, four and six at the time - saw their father repeatedly attack their mother with a knife.

    'The accused set upon a prolonged and vicious attack on his wife, murdering her in front of their three children,' she told the court.

    'The two oldest children described their father having 'slaughtered' their mother in front of them.'

    An autopsy revealed the 27-year-old woman died of blood loss, with multiple wounds to her face and genitals, a gouged-out right eye, and two amputated fingers.

    Two of the children told authorities they saw their father flush their mother's eye down the toilet.

    The man later took his three young children with him to dump the body and afterwards ate pastries at a bakery.

    'He closed the boot, then he sat on the boot to see if mum got up,' the boy told authorities.

    'Mummy didn't get up.'‘

    ‘The pre-sentence hearing will resume on Wednesday [6 December 2017].’

    Read more at:

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ered-wife.html

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-11-2016, 12:00 PM
  2. Zimmerman bullying Middle Eastern co-worker
    By claudicici in forum George Zimmerman Trial/Trayvon Martin
    Replies: 126
    Last Post: 05-18-2012, 08:53 PM

Tags for this Thread