Bombshell tonight! Nancy Grace leaving Headline News

Thanks for the Bombshell Irisha. I'm going to miss her too. I feel this is a good move though as I feel her show has gotten to entwined in hollywood and not crime the way it started out and the way is should be. I blame the network and possibly producers for that crap.

Good Riddance. Haven't watched her for years.

I knew this would happen with her viewer numbers being so low. She needs a court tv show. Does this mean jinkasaurus is out of a job too?

I knew this would happen with her viewer numbers being so low. She needs a court tv show. Does this mean jinkasaurus is out of a job too?

I see Jinkasaurus on CNN alot. I will miss my Nancy, but so glad to never see the lame defense atts. she has on, mostly Robin Ficker, ick!:moo:. I was shocked to see Beth Karras on Dr. Drew the other night, I detest watching him.:moo:

Oh my gosh, me too... when robin thicker comes on, if I hadn't recorded the show to fast forward, then I'll put tv on mute. I detest dr Drew and the topics of the show most of the time, all his guest host' seems like they have to be beautiful with their stupid hair extensions.. ridiculous.

I like the idea of the show, but I'm hoping we can get a replacement show that's real and not so sensationalized. YNWIM

I've been waiting for years for this.

The idea behind the program was good. She wasn't. I don't care for her histrionics.

Oh my gosh, me too... when robin thicker comes on, if I hadn't recorded the show to fast forward, then I'll put tv on mute. I detest dr Drew and the topics of the show most of the time, all his guest host' seems like they have to be beautiful with their stupid hair extensions.. ridiculous.

I like the idea of the show, but I'm hoping we can get a replacement show that's real and not so sensationalized. YNWIM

It looks like that's what HLN is planning ..

[FONT=&amp]A network spokesperson tells The Hollywood Reporter that a new series — one that will "utilize the expertise of the current team" — will replace Nancy Grace in the ‪8 p.m. slot following the airing of the final episode ‪on Oct. 13.

[/FONT]
https://boingboing.net/2016/06/30/cnn-ditches-nancy-grace.html[FONT=&amp]

[/FONT]
just without Nancy.

Oh my. I am going to lose sooooo much sleep tonight over this horrific news.

Not.

I see Jinkasaurus on CNN alot. I will miss my Nancy, but so glad to never see the lame defense atts. she has on, mostly Robin Ficker, ick!:moo:. I was shocked to see Beth Karras on Dr. Drew the other night, I detest watching him.:moo:

I'm glad Jean Casarez is still on the network I always found her very professional unlike Disgrace as I like to call Nancy. I've not seen Nancy since Caylee's murder trial websleuths member Patty G used to very kindly record it for us and put it on YouTube.

I haven't watched her in years. I would sometimes watch hoping for a tiny nugget of info that hadn't already been sleuthed out here at WS which didn't happen often. When she started victim bashing ( forget which case ) I just couldn't tolerate her anymore.

She should have more than enough to retire and enjoy her twins. It's time.

This is rather good news. I have liked almost all of the substitute hosts when Nancy has been away. She is just too melodramatic and her bad habit of interrupting people is so annoying. Can that breathless, hyper, Matt person go with her?

I don't know if all of the mistaken info that often gets on her shows is her fault or the "team's", but I hope they get it together if they are going to continue. The show does have a valid place on TV.

I pretty much stopped watching Nancy Grace when she covered the local (Detroit) case of missing young Charlie Bothuell. Nancy's producers must have thought it would boost the host's ratings to sabotage Charlie's dad on live TV by telling him that his son had been found. Plenty of drama ensued, and Nancy continued to milk the scene for days :rolleyes:

CNN needs to reconsider the objective of HLN or simply shut down the wasted enterprise. :moo:

I pretty much stopped watching Nancy Grace when she covered the local (Detroit) case of missing young Charlie Bothuell. Nancy's producers must have thought it would boost the host's ratings to sabotage Charlie's dad on live TV by telling him that his son had been found. Plenty of drama ensued, and Nancy continued to milk the scene for days :rolleyes:

CNN needs to reconsider the objective of HLN or simply shut down the wasted enterprise. :moo:

But it was true.:moo: He lost custody of his son and can never contact him.:moo:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back