1355 users online (252 members and 1103 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Bombshell tonight! Nancy Grace leaving Headline News

U2forever is offline You're the best thing about me. I'm the kind of trouble that you enjoy
    Thanks for the Bombshell Irisha. I'm going to miss her too. I feel this is a good move though as I feel her show has gotten to entwined in hollywood and not crime the way it started out and the way is should be. I blame the network and possibly producers for that crap.

eXPERIENCE + iNNOCENCE TOUR 2018 May 28 aTLANTA

Good Riddance. Haven't watched her for years.

I knew this would happen with her viewer numbers being so low. She needs a court tv show. Does this mean jinkasaurus is out of a job too?
    The man in my avatar may have killed two innocent teenagers Abigail Williams and Liberty German. If you know who he is Please call the tip line. There is a reward of $250,000 - Tel- 844.459.5786 or email: abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com

The dead cannot cry out for justice. It is a duty of the living to do so for them. Lois McMaster Bujold.

Quote Originally Posted by gregjrichards View Post
    I knew this would happen with her viewer numbers being so low. She needs a court tv show. Does this mean jinkasaurus is out of a job too?

I see Jinkasaurus on CNN alot. I will miss my Nancy, but so glad to never see the lame defense atts. she has on, mostly Robin Ficker, ick!. I was shocked to see Beth Karras on Dr. Drew the other night, I detest watching him.

Oh my gosh, me too... when robin thicker comes on, if I hadn't recorded the show to fast forward, then I'll put tv on mute. I detest dr Drew and the topics of the show most of the time, all his guest host' seems like they have to be beautiful with their stupid hair extensions.. ridiculous.

I like the idea of the show, but I'm hoping we can get a replacement show that's real and not so sensationalized. YNWIM
    Last edited by Paulas88; 06-30-2016 at 03:08 PM.

I've been waiting for years for this.

The idea behind the program was good. She wasn't. I don't care for her histrionics.

I didn't realize she was still on.
    "Crack up the music and dance!"

Let the dancing begin!

All the times she was terrible: http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...-terrible.html

Although I'm sure we can find more, also check out this Twitter account of an ex employee, now comedienne telling her tales of woe from when she worked for Nancy: @mary_cella

#GoodRiddance
    You don't get a medal for switching alliances just before the result, as it becomes apparent the other team is set to win.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulas88 View Post
    Oh my gosh, me too... when robin thicker comes on, if I hadn't recorded the show to fast forward, then I'll put tv on mute. I detest dr Drew and the topics of the show most of the time, all his guest host' seems like they have to be beautiful with their stupid hair extensions.. ridiculous.

I like the idea of the show, but I'm hoping we can get a replacement show that's real and not so sensationalized. YNWIM
    It looks like that's what HLN is planning ..

A network spokesperson tells The Hollywood Reporter that a new series — one that will "utilize the expertise of the current team" — will replace Nancy Grace in the ‪8 p.m. slot following the airing of the final episode ‪on Oct. 13.

https://boingboing.net/2016/06/30/cnn-ditches-nancy-grace.html

just without Nancy.
    You don't get a medal for switching alliances just before the result, as it becomes apparent the other team is set to win.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Oh my. I am going to lose sooooo much sleep tonight over this horrific news.

Not.
    "What is more frightening than any particular policy or ideology is the widespread habit of disregarding facts.
    --Thomas Sowell

Oh good, i can start watching it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Irisha View Post
    I see Jinkasaurus on CNN alot. I will miss my Nancy, but so glad to never see the lame defense atts. she has on, mostly Robin Ficker, ick!. I was shocked to see Beth Karras on Dr. Drew the other night, I detest watching him.
    I'm glad Jean Casarez is still on the network I always found her very professional unlike Disgrace as I like to call Nancy. I've not seen Nancy since Caylee's murder trial websleuths member Patty G used to very kindly record it for us and put it on YouTube.
    The man in my avatar may have killed two innocent teenagers Abigail Williams and Liberty German. If you know who he is Please call the tip line. There is a reward of $250,000 - Tel- 844.459.5786 or email: abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com

The dead cannot cry out for justice. It is a duty of the living to do so for them. Lois McMaster Bujold.

I haven't watched her in years. I would sometimes watch hoping for a tiny nugget of info that hadn't already been sleuthed out here at WS which didn't happen often. When she started victim bashing ( forget which case ) I just couldn't tolerate her anymore.

She should have more than enough to retire and enjoy her twins. It's time.
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast