Found Deceased GA - Kamaire Wash, 7, East Point, 30 June 2016 *Arrests*

The local news station just reported this as a "suspicious disappearance". She was apparently in an apartment with her father, his live-in girlfriend and three other children. They claim they last saw her when they put her to bed at 8:00PM last night, and when they woke up at 9:00AM this morning, she was missing and the front door was open. After searching for her for an hour, they called the police. The two adults in the house are currently being questioned, and apparently officers from another county have just shown up to investigate a possible connection to a body they found in a lake yesterday, though the officer interviewed said (paraphrased) "They are only looking for a possible connection. We are investigating this case as if our missing person is still missing".

^ It definitely is. I was wondering where her mother was when there was no mention of her in the news segment. I had assumed she might have passed away, or the father had full custody. But that would certainly be a twist.

The local news station just reported this as a "suspicious disappearance". She was apparently in an apartment with her father, his live-in girlfriend and three other children. They claim they last saw her when they put her to bed at 8:00PM last night, and when they woke up at 9:00AM this morning, she was missing and the front door was open. After searching for her for an hour, they called the police. The two adults in the house are currently being questioned, and apparently officers from another county have just shown up to investigate a possible connection to a body they found in a lake yesterday, though the officer interviewed said (paraphrased) "They are only looking for a possible connection. We are investigating this case as if our missing person is still missing".

Here is an article about the unidentified child found in the lake:

Body found in Lake Allatoona Wednesday - Mark McKinnon with the Georgia Department of Natural Resources has confirmed that a body was found at Lake Allatoona Wednesday. According to reports, this appears to be the body of a small child. Due to the condition of the body, it may be a while before officials know more.

https://www.facebook.com/wbhfradio/posts/10154168083376368

Just announced on the news, police are say this is now a homicide investigation. The body from Lake Allatoona must have been Kamaire. :(

First- comment perfecting pink seems to find the interesting comments.
Second- I need to find out how big Lake Allatoona here because it is just down the road from us.

Sent from my SCH-I545

First- comment perfecting pink seems to find the interesting comments.
Second- I need to find out how big Lake Allatoona here because it is just down the road from us.

Sent from my SCH-I545

You can call me Pink, it is much easier to type! Yes, I spend way to much time on here!!! I need a few grand-babies to keep me occupied!

So tired of seeing the same story over and over again. I'm sorry little Kamaire. What a beautiful name for a beautiful little angel.
Stop killing OUR babies.

You can call me Pink, it is much easier to type! Yes, I spend way to much time on here!!! I need a few grand-babies to keep me occupied!
Ha! Me too but I will wait until i get caught up on my scrspbooking. Lol This was near me...how sad. I heard nothing.

Sent from my SCH-I545

Just looked at this little one's pic again. What a cutie!! Heartbreaking.

Sent from my SCH-I545

No new news that I can find. What can make someone think they can get away with something like this?

Poor baby i am going to assume she was possibly murdered a few days before being reported missing? If i understand the timeline correctly.

Am I understanding this correctly the body was found late Wednesday afternoon but they did not know who it was but the father and his GF claim they put her to bed at 8pm Wednesday night and reported her missing Thursday morning?

Am I understanding this correctly the body was found late Wednesday afternoon but they did not know who it was but the father and his GF claim they put her to bed at 8pm Wednesday night and reported her missing Thursday morning?

You are correct.

Another innocent child murdered by a parent and a live-in. These 2 were arrested before the body was ID'd. Someone confessed. IMHO.

I don't want to know the details. They deserve the gas chamber.

Police: Missing 7-year-old girl likely dead; father, girlfriend in custody

"Based on information from [the Bartow County Sheriff's Office] along with information we received from interviews, we are confident Ms. Wash is deceased," said Captain Cliff Chandler with East Point Police. "This individual fits the description of our missing person," he said.

Police said the family had just moved to the state from Wisconsin. The name of the father and his girlfriend have not yet been released.

"She did love her father. She loved him. I trusted them enough to take care of my baby," said Kashira Pettigrew, the little girl's mother. FOX 5 spoke to her by phone, as she lives in Illinois.

http://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/167874691-story

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back