1207 users online (218 members and 989 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

MO - Cheryl Nelson, 50, Boone County, 26 June 2016

Boone County deputies looking for missing woman

http://krcgtv.com/news/local/boone-c...-missing-woman
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Quote Originally Posted by los2188 View Post
    Boone County deputies looking for missing woman

http://krcgtv.com/news/local/boone-c...-missing-woman
    I seem to click on the missing that are my age but this was somewhat scary to read. I have a friend from my childhood who's name is Cheryl Nelson but she is 2 years younger than me...so 48.
    Anyways, I know this is someone's friend who is missed. Prayers.

Sent from my SCH-I545

Quote Originally Posted by LisaWL7TR View Post
    I seem to click on the missing that are my age but this was somewhat scary to read. I have a friend from my childhood who's name is Cheryl Nelson but she is 2 years younger than me...so 48.
    Anyways, I know this is someone's friend who is missed. Prayers.

Sent from my SCH-I545
    (BBM)

I do the same thing, Lisa. I hope Cheryl is found soon. It's frightening to think that someone our age (or any age) can just disappear from their normal life. I wish we had more info on Cheryl.

Gosh just no information at all really. Scary. Will keep Cheryl in my prayers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Limecat

"Live together, or die alone." Jack Shephard

All posts are jmo.

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie in Spokane View Post
    (BBM)

I do the same thing, Lisa. I hope Cheryl is found soon. It's frightening to think that someone our age (or any age) can just disappear from their normal life. I wish we had more info on Cheryl.
    I know it is scary! If people saw how many people went missing daily/weekly/monthly.
    I do hope maybe she just finally cashed in one of many thoughts of running away and will be home soon.

Sent from my SCH-I545

The Missouri State Highway Patrol said in an endangered person advisory that Nelson's abandoned car was found Thursday near the Missouri River on Smith Hatchery Road.

http://www.columbiatribune.com/news/...55b4d99ff.html

Quote Originally Posted by CluelessWonder View Post
    The Missouri State Highway Patrol said in an endangered person advisory that Nelson's abandoned car was found Thursday near the Missouri River on Smith Hatchery Road.

http://www.columbiatribune.com/news/...55b4d99ff.html
    That's not super close to Hallsville. It's a gorgeous road, the Katy trail is nearby, and there's a little bar/general store where they have live music and camping along the trail. However, it can also be a very desolate place and there are lots of places to enter the river or (hate to say it) push something into the river. Unless she frequented the little bar place or walked the trail, this doesn't sound good.

Since it's so far out of town, I can't imagine that someone other than Ms. Nelson left the car.

Quote Originally Posted by CluelessWonder View Post
    Since it's so far out of town, I can't imagine that someone other than Ms. Nelson left the car.
    If it were foul play, it would be a great place to leave the car, from the imagined perspective of a potential perp. Very isolated but lots of cars in and out.

Help us find Cheryl (Boatman) Nelson

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1739859999628617/
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

Does anyone know if Cheryl is married or has kids? I looked on the FB page but didn't find any info. But then again, I suck at FB and can never find anything anyway lol.

Quote Originally Posted by perfectingpink View Post
    Help us find Cheryl (Boatman) Nelson

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1739859999628617/
    UPDATE! 4 mins ago that she has been found!

Sent from my SCH-I545

No details on the being found.

Sent from my SCH-I545

Great news.....thanks Lisa!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast