819 users online (155 members and 664 guests)  

Websleuths News

AZ - Ex-Arizona TV reporters face drug, child abuse charges

Ex-Arizona TV reporters face drug, child abuse charges after cocaine found in infant's system

Two former Tucson TV reporters pleaded not guilty this week to drug and child abuse charges after tests revealed the presence of cocaine in their 4-month-old's system.
    Krystin Lisaius, 26, and husband Somchai Lisaius, 42, were indicted June 9 on charges of possession of a dangerous drug, possession of drug paraphernalia and child abuse.
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/06/29...ntcmp=obinsite
    "When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Investigation docs:

https://www.scribd.com/mobile/doc/31...rystin-Lisaius

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I read a little about this case, but I don't believe they should get that baby back, I'm not convinced they have learned anything.

Absolutely unforgiveable.

Quote Originally Posted by los2188 View Post
    Ex-Arizona TV reporters face drug, child abuse charges after cocaine found in infant's system

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/06/29...ntcmp=obinsite
    Thank you los for bringing this case to our attention! There's so much I want to say!

How can they dare to plead not guilty to these charges? They refused two drug tests, after dragging this poor infant from the first hospital to the second, knowing full well what they had done!?

Meanwhile, the suffering continued! I believe they were hoping the cocaine would be out of the baby's system by the time the test was forced to be done, and that's only if they were able to wiggle their way out of it! There was NO concern for the child in ANY of their choices or actions IMO - NONE!

They were only concerned with themselves!

I hope that the adjudication process results is the MAX! No plea deals, or anything of the sort. I am ! Any "mother" worth her salt knows that when she breastfeeds, she is her baby's lifeline! Not to excuse their partying, but how hard would it have been to bottle feed her baby? Better yet, why not choose NOT to do drugs?

I'm just sayin'....

My prayers go out to this tiny little human being, who did not ask to be born. May there be no lasting harm! I hope that the sins of the "Mother AND Father" are laid at their feet, and not at the tiny, precious little feet of the child!

Going to sit in a corner and cool off, because what I really want to say would earn me a permanent ticket to "banned" camp!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    findsierralamar.com
    #JusticeForSierraLaMar #JusticeForLittleChris #JusticeForSierah #JusticeForMalik #JusticeForAnGelica #JusticeForErin #JusticeForGabbi #JusticeForBecky #JusticeForKarina #JusticeForCharli #JusticeForJoshua #JusticeForCooper #JusticeForBella #JusticeForHeatherElvis #JusticeForJenise #JusticeForOmaree #JusticeForTristan #JusticeForJordyn
    #FindSierraLaMar #FindKatelin #FindRelishaRudd #FindBabyDelano #FindBabyDaphne #FindMyraLewis #FindDeOrr

#LongLiveWebSleuths
    @

TUCSON, Ariz. --Two former Tucson TV personalities have pleaded guilty to a felony count of endangerment after their baby’s body was found to have cocaine.

Krystin Lisaius and husband Somchai Lisaius filed the plea during on Wednesday morning. They face up to two years in prison or probation and the child abuse and drug charges previously filed were dropped.
    http://www.cbsnews.com/news/tv-perso...-lisaius-plea/

Two former Tucson television reporters got probation, and no jail time, when they were sentenced on Monday, Oct. 3, on child endangerment charges after their baby tested positive for cocaine.

Somchai P. Lisaius, a former reporter at Tucson News Now, and Krystin Rae Lisaius, a former reporter at KGUN 9, were sentenced to 30 days in jail and one year probation. However, the jail sentence was suspended.
    http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/story/3...angerment-case