756 users online (96 members and 660 guests)  

Websleuths News

LA - Elisabeth 'Betsy' Richardson, 16, Lafayette, 26 June 2016

Most of the posts about Elisabeth being missing are on Facebook, but I did find this link below. There seems to be a possibility that she is a victim of child trafficking.

http://www.missingkids.com/poster/NCMC/1271452/1/screen

This is starting to show up a whole lot on my FB feed. Her mother seems to think that she has been trafficked. She also thinks she may be missing from the same hotel as Chanda Smith, who was last seen at the Sheraton at 500 Canal Street. Mom is giving out very detailed info on a suspect, but since I haven't found it printed yet, I won't mention it. I will look around for any news articles, but its late. It might be tomorrow.

This is a really big weekend in New Orleans- Essence Fest and 4th of July weekend. I hope she returns home safely.

Ah, here is some stuff:

http://www.wwltv.com/news/local/lafa...eans/262404664

Richardson was last seen with a 22-year-old female named "Sophia."

“Sophia” said she was staying at a New Orleans hostel and attending the 2016 Academy of International Business June 27-30 at the Sheraton New Orleans Hotel. Sophia is flying back to Finland on July 5.

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/...n_possibl.html
    Missing Lafayette teen possibly in New Orleans, Lafayette police say

--snip

The Lafayette Police Department is asking for public assistance in finding a missing 16-year-old girl who may be in New Orleans.
    Authorities said Elisabeth "Betsy" Richardson has been missing since Sunday (June 26). She was last seen in Lafayette with a 22-year-old woman from Finland identified as "Sophia," police said.

Richardson is 5-feet, 6-inches tall and weighs 125 pounds. She has blue eyes and light brown short hair. Police, however, said she might change her hairstyle and its color. She may also be wearing colored contacts, authorities said. Police also said she will be using a fake name and a fake backstory for her identity.
    ~~

--(why?)

Authorities said Richardson also could in be in other parts of Louisiana, Kentucky or southern Indiana.

--more@link.

my opinion...........and i happen to agree with it.....

She is still missing. I havent heard anything locally about it. Chanda was found.

She looks so different in every photo I've seen - and if she changed her hair/eyes? Hard to pin down a sighting based on the photos. Family SM suggests a human trafficking unit is actively investigating.

Quote Originally Posted by homefront View Post
    There is a post that says she was found.

Fantastic news!!!

LA - Elisabeth 'Betsy' Richardson, 16, Lafayette, 26 June 2016

Quote Originally Posted by homefront View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Donjeta View Post
    There is a post that says she was found.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by kimi_SFC; 07-07-2016 at 10:42 AM. Reason: Add quote
    findsierralamar.com
    #JusticeForSierraLaMar #JusticeForLittleChris #JusticeForSierah #JusticeForMalik #JusticeForAnGelica #JusticeForErin #JusticeForGabbi #JusticeForBecky #JusticeForKarina #JusticeForCharli #JusticeForJoshua #JusticeForCooper #JusticeForBella #JusticeForHeatherElvis #JusticeForJenise #JusticeForOmaree #JusticeForTristan #JusticeForJordyn
    #FindSierraLaMar #FindKatelin #FindRelishaRudd #FindBabyDelano #FindBabyDaphne #FindMyraLewis #FindDeOrr

#LongLiveWebSleuths
    @