GUILTY TX - Carina Castellanos, 26, Corpus Christi, 21 June 2016 *Arrest*

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
POLICE WANT HELP FROM THE PUBLIC TO LOCATE MISSING WOMAN
carina-castellanos.jpg

A 48-year-old woman reported 28-year-old Carina Castellanos missing on Thursday, June 30, 2016 after unsuccessful attempts to contact her.
The 48-year-old woman told Officers she is the mother to Carina and was concerned for Carina’s health and safety since Carina had been a victim of a violent crime earlier in the month.
https://www.facebook.com/carina.castellanos3

https://ccpdblotter.com/2016/07/01/police-want-help-from-the-public-to-locate-missing-woman/

Missing woman’s mom: We want her home
C0014656449--73309.JPG

Castellanos, 26, was reported missing Thursday by her mother. Castellanos' age was previously reported as 28-years-old.
Giddens-Castellanos said her daughter was working as an office manager at an air conditioning business and had taken a second job at McDonald's near the intersection of Staples Street and Weber Road. Police said her disappearance is suspicious because she has not returned to work or picked up her latest pay check.
http://www.caller.com/news/local/wo...4d-242a-6d6f-e053-0100007f1363-385584551.html

Prayers for Carina. This is my hometown and neighborhood. I wish there was more to go on but it seems as if the police don't have much :(

I wanna know what violent crime she was a victim too! IMO the person involved in that crime is probably responsible for whatever happened to her..

Boyfriend pleads for missing woman to contact family
C0014656457--575128.JPG

The boyfriend of a missing woman believes she is alive and is pleading with her to reach out to someone, but her mother fears the worst.
"Please, please. If she doesn't want to talk to me, just call her mom," Nigel Green told the Caller-Times on Wednesday. Castellanos was the victim of a violent crime June 10, police said,
but did not provide details about that case. Giddens-Castellanos said her daughter was trying to leave Green, but he threatened her with a knife.
http://www.caller.com/news/local/bo...b2e-e053-0100007fdeee-385778131.html?d=mobile

from news story: http://www.caller.com/news/local/boy....html?d=mobile

The boyfriend of a missing woman believes she is alive and is pleading with her to reach out to someone, but her mother fears the worst.

"Please, please. If she doesn't want to talk to me, just call her mom," Nigel Green told the Caller-Times on Wednesday.

hope Nigel lives in the real world of crime and punishment lol.

Absolutely disgusting, this guy. Rest peacefully Carina.

I just logged in after seeing this alert on my feed. More from bluenoser's link:

[...]
28-year-old Carina Castellanos was the victim of domestic abuse.
[...]
According to police, Nigel Green confessed to murdering Castellanos during an interview with detectives. He then led detectives to a ditch bordering a corn field along I-37 and Highway 359 in Mathis, that's where her body was found. Green was arrested for the aggravated assault warrants and murder.
:stormingmad:

Castellanos had just moved to Corpus Christi from San Antonio. Police also said Castellanos had previously been a victim of a violent crime earlier this month, but details are limited about the incident.
[...]

This one really resonates! Without question, had I not been able to escape my abuser, this could have been me (or God forbid, my girls... :tears )

May justice be swift and harsh! She did NOT deserve to to be brutalized (I can't even type the rest... :no: ) [emoji174]

My deepest condolences go out to her family, and everyone who loves her.

:floating:
:rose:

[emoji257] #JusticeForCarina [emoji257]
:please:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the writing is already on the wall for me. but I will wait.

From your link, cvaldez1975:

Boyfriend pleads for missing woman to contact family

"Please, please. If she doesn't want to talk to me, just call her mom," Nigel Green told the Caller-Times on Wednesday.
[...]
"I'm trying to look for her myself. I've been trying to call her phone," Green said.

Corpus Christi police said Castellanos moved to the city with her boyfriend several months ago from San Antonio.
[...]
Green, 30, said the last time he saw Castellanos was two weeks ago. He said this isn't the first time she has left without contacting him, and the last time, she was gone about two weeks.

"I don't know if she's mad at me, and I've been trying to call her phone but she hasn't been answering," Green said.
[...]
Giddens-Castellanos said her daughter was trying to leave Green, but he threatened her with a knife.

Green did not reply to phone and text messages seeking further comment.
[...]
Castellanos' vehicle was found by police and is being processed, said Senior Officer Travis Pace.

The last time Giddens-Castellanos heard from her daughter was a text message June 27.
[...]
Castellanos was reported missing into the Texas Crime Information Center and the National Crime Information Center databases, said Senior Officer Kirk Stowers.

The Caller-Times has requested incident reports and 911 communication from the 1000 block of Herndon Street between June 1 and July 5. Police had not responded to the request as of Wednesday evening.
[...]

http://www.caller.com/news/local/bo...1f-407e-4b2e-e053-0100007fdeee-385778131.html

How many times have we seen this here? It infuriates me! This :censored: had no qualms going to MSM, and spreading his psychopathic lies, knowing full well what he had done! It is all the more despicable reading this in retrospect. My heart goes out to her family! :cry:

ETA: RBIBM: I am awaiting the release of the 911 calls with dread. Carina's family needs all the support they can get right now. It seemed as though she was doing the best she could to start over. IME, leaving your abuser is very difficult (especially when you don't have the resources at your fingertips to do so immediately). :moo:

Put him under the jail! [emoji35] This happened in Texas, so the MAX is serious!
:judge:

#JusticeForCarina

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member