Found Deceased GA - Charlene Baggette, 58, East Cobb, 23 June 2016

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Cobb County Police Department Press Release:
13494841_1022390761209615_1874246816468218555_n.jpg

***Requesting Help in Locating Missing Person***
The Cobb County Police Department is requesting help in locating Charlene Lee Baggette DOB 09/02/1957.
Baggette has been missing since 06/23/16.
She was last seen on Lassiter Road in East Cobb.
https://www.facebook.com/CobbCountyPoliceDepartment/

Another one near me...It really makes you aware on here how many people go missing daily. A few close to home and now I plan to be more aware of my surroundings when I am out.

Will be on the lookout for Charlene, car and car tag.

Sent from my SCH-I545

The Cobb County Police Department is asking for the assistance of the public in helping them to locate an individual missing from the Marietta, Georgia area.

According to investigators, family members notified the police of a missing adult female. According to the family, the missing female, identified as 58-year old Charlene Baggette, was last known to be in the area of Lassiter Road in Cobb County. She was driving a black 2002 Mazda MX5 Miata with a GA tag of G0NTPLS.

Ms. Charlene Baggette has medical conditions that may cause her to be in distress. Baggette has been missing since June 23, 2016.

DESCRIPTION: White female, 5’03” tall, 130 lbs, green eyes and dirty blonde hair. She was last seen wearing a sleeveless yellow shirt with black spandex shorts.

ATTENTION MEDIA: Please see the below picture of 58-year old Charlene Baggette.

Anyone with information regarding the whereabouts of Ms. Charlene Baggette is asked to contact their local law enforcement agency by dialing 9-1-1. The Cobb County Police Department should also be called at (770) 499-3945.

***Please note this is NOT a Mattie’s Call***

https://cobbcounty.org/index.php?op...son-07-08-2016-in-zone-4&catid=211&Itemid=926

The Cobb County Police Department is asking for the assistance of the public in helping them to locate an individual missing from the Marietta, Georgia area.

According to investigators, family members notified the police of a missing adult female. According to the family, the missing female, identified as 58-year old Charlene Baggette, was last known to be in the area of Lassiter Road in Cobb County. She was driving a black 2002 Mazda MX5 Miata with a GA tag of G0NTPLS.

Ms. Charlene Baggette has medical conditions that may cause her to be in distress. Baggette has been missing since June 23, 2016.

DESCRIPTION: White female, 5’03” tall, 130 lbs, green eyes and dirty blonde hair. She was last seen wearing a sleeveless yellow shirt with black spandex shorts.

ATTENTION MEDIA: Please see the below picture of 58-year old Charlene Baggette.

Anyone with information regarding the whereabouts of Ms. Charlene Baggette is asked to contact their local law enforcement agency by dialing 9-1-1. The Cobb County Police Department should also be called at (770) 499-3945.

***Please note this is NOT a Mattie’s Call***

https://cobbcounty.org/index.php?op...son-07-08-2016-in-zone-4&catid=211&Itemid=926
Think about her every a.m. driving into Marietta.
Just looked this up on the map where last seen. It is in an area of Cobb county that I believe is referred to as "East Cobb Snobs". A very nice area of houses.

Sent from my SCH-I545

Think about her every a.m. driving into Marietta.
Just looked this up on the map where last seen. It is in an area of Cobb county that I believe is referred to as "East Cobb Snobs". A very nice area of houses.

Sent from my SCH-I545

Thanks lisa.

I'm glad to see that you are here as well as other cases.

I salute my friend.

I wonder if her phone is on? What are the circumstances of her disappearance? I do wonder what the meds are? And if mental health is an issue.
I hope she's found safe.

I wonder if her phone is on? What are the circumstances of her disappearance? I do wonder what the meds are? And if mental health is an issue.
I hope she's found safe.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1022390761209615&substory_index=0&id=134388290009871

Not a lot of details.

From the above missing notice via cobb county pd. The family advises that her phone was possibly in the *Steinhour rd. area on 6/26/16.
*I believe it is spelled Steinhauer.

Sent from my SCH-I545

Hello ... I am new to the Web Sleuths community. Unfortunately, what brought me here is the disappearance of my first cousin, Charlene Baggette. I am sharing a link to a missing persons Facebook page which I created in order to try to call the public's attention to her disappearance on June 23, 2016 from Marietta, GA.

Here is the link:
https://www.facebook.com/missingfromGeorgia/

Just in case it does not work, if you type Please help find Charlene Lee Baggette in the Facebook search bar, it should take you straight to the page. I live in NC and am trying to do everything I can to bring attention to her case. Thank you for letting me be a part of your group. I am open to suggestions as to how to let as many people know as possible so that they can be looking for her.

Thank you,
Mary Thomas

Hello ... I am new to the Web Sleuths community. Unfortunately, what brought me here is the disappearance of my first cousin, Charlene Baggette. I am sharing a link to a missing persons Facebook page which I created in order to try to call the public's attention to her disappearance on June 23, 2016 from Marietta, GA.

Here is the link:

Just in case it does not work, if you type Please help find Charlene Lee Baggette in the Facebook search bar, it should take you straight to the page. I live in NC and am trying to do everything I can to bring attention to her case. Thank you for letting me be a part of your group. I am open to suggestions as to how to let as many people know as possible so that they can be looking for her.

Thank you,
Mary Thomas

We welcome you and we are sorry that's it's led you here in such a personal way. Here's a link that you might want to check out for relatives and insider members when you can... http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?521-Verified-Professional-and-Insider-Members

We hope and wish for the best.

Here is the link:

Thank you,
Mary Thomas

:welcome5: and thank you so much for sharing with us the FB page you set up for your cousin. I'm sorry for the circumstances that brought you here though.

The link that los posted above is a great resource, I'd second his suggestion that you check it out when you have time.

:welcome5: and thank you so much for sharing with us the FB page you set up for your cousin. I'm sorry for the circumstances that brought you here though.

The link that los posted above is a great resource, I'd second his suggestion that you check it out when you have time.
This is great! I mentioned I have learned from web sleuths and suggested that they set up a personal missing page.
I know I read somewhere on here a list of things to do, places to check out, etc...I wish I had it to share but maybe someone else knows or wrote it and can.

Hoping and praying she comes soon!

Sent from my SCH-I545

Welcome MaryLee.....glad you joined us here but sad that it's under such unfortunate circumstances. I am so sorry that Charlene is missing.....I hope so much she is found quickly.

Keep your chin up MaryLee.
Take care of yourself. This situation is sickeningly stressful.
We are here for you.

Just a quick post. I drove the direct, most obvious route today. Curious what time of day she left her sisters.

Sent from my SCH-I545

Thank you all so much for your prayers, concern and help. Charlene was last seen around 9:00 - 9:15 am on June 23rd on Lassiter Rd. in Marietta.

Thank you all so much for your prayers, concern and help. Charlene was last seen around 9:00 - 9:15 am on June 23rd on Lassiter Rd. in Marietta.
Also, the time I drove those roads they were heavily active with cars and one had a few people out walking. There are 2 parks and one has a dog park not sure if only or connected to the second park. Construction is going on next to the one park. Also new houses being constructed on one road. I am sure I noticed more but wanted to get these facts out to the more experienced sleuthers from my drive yesterday.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

This is great! I mentioned I have learned from web sleuths and suggested that they set up a personal missing page.
I know I read somewhere on here a list of things to do, places to check out, etc...I wish I had it to share but maybe someone else knows or wrote it and can.

Hoping and praying she comes soon!

Here's a link to the Missing Persons Checklist:

http://www.nampn.org/mpchecklist.pdf

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member