809 users online (139 members and 670 guests)  

Websleuths News

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

IN - Muriel Tutterrow, 75, Economy, 30 June 2016

Sheriff: 'Few options' for finding missing woman

Tutterrow, who has not been seen since she walked away from her residence Thursday around 9 p.m., is thought to be in danger; a regional Silver Alert was issued for the missing 75-year-old around 3:45 a.m. Friday, and the Sheriff's Department has received several leads in the hours since the alert was first issued.
    http://www.pal-item.com/story/news/l...e27bdd987899fc
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Wayne County Sheriff's Department

There is a different picture of her on the sherriff's page in which I think she looks very different! She was an elementary principal so the town has really came together to search for her.

Quote Originally Posted by shutterbug22 View Post
    Wayne County Sheriff's Department

There is a different picture of her on the sherriff's page in which I think she looks very different! She was an elementary principal so the town has really came together to search for her.
    I couldn't get that link to work. She walked away at 9 p.m. but the alert wasnt until 3:45a.m. I'm gonna hope someone was searching and not waiting for her to return home.

Sent from my SCH-I545

From the Wayne County (IN) Sheriff's Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/waynecounty...type=3&theater
    Attached Images Attached Images

Found alive!

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/l...man-found-safe

The department says the man who found Tutterrow was looking for a drone that he had lost while using it during the search for the woman.