IN - Destiney Warner, Robert & Jessica Blanford for rape of 4yo girl, Jasper, 2016

From the article.

This is Mr. Blanford’s second encounter with police regarding sexual encounters with a minor. In November, he entered into a plea agreement admitting to sexually battering a 17-year-old mentally challenged female. He was sentenced to two years in jail with an 88-day credit for time served. The sentence was suspended to one-year supervised probation to run from February of 2016 to February of 2017. The court also ordered him to counseling.

At least it seems Dubois County has their act together and these three will most likely all be behind bars and never see this child again to boot.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

http://www.duboiscountyfreepress.com/three-accused-of-molesting-4-year-old-girl/

Attachments

• RBlanford.jpg
    RBlanford.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 568
  • Warner.jpg
    Warner.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 575
  • JBlanford.jpg
    JBlanford.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 577
http://www.duboiscountyfreepress.com/three-accused-of-molesting-4-year-old-girl/

Mother pleasures herself while watching rape of young daughter by husband and wife team. Wife held child down, husband raped her. He is a repeat offender.
Shocking case!

Disgusting. Thank you for calling it rape. The article called it sexual intercourse. :mad: I will be surprised if any of the level one felony counts against Warner stick if they are filed since it's Jessica Blanford's word against Warner's....unless Warner's daughter corroborates it. I expect lots of plea wheeling and dealing, sadly. Poor, damaged little girl.

The most horrible thing....Destiney Warner had my son's daughter, who is now 19. We were not allowed to keep in touch. My son died very young at 20.
I did manage to initiate an investigation into Destiney's parents where CPS had placed the child and in a few short days, she was moved to foster care.

Nothing could have prepared me for this despicable news & family crisis.

SO GLAD TLCYA, that you are able to access documents and info on hearings. I don't have that.

He actually asked for work release?!!! Speechless. I was thinking more along the lines of LWOP!

the inmate tracker did not have Destiney's up to date info yet, but she had appearance same day as Robert, next appearance is July 18, 9:30am

The most horrible thing....Destiney Warner had my son's daughter, who is now 19. We were not allowed to keep in touch. My son died very young at 20.
I did manage to initiate an investigation into Destiney's parents where CPS had placed the child and in a few short days, she was moved to foster care.

Nothing could have prepared me for this despicable news & family crisis.

SO GLAD TLCYA, that you are able to access documents and info on hearings. I don't have that.

OMG, this case is horrible. First of all, I'm so sorry for the loss of your young son. How crazy is this that it's your former "daughter in law" (not sure of the correct terminology here). Hopefully your grandchild is ok after all these years.

I hope all 3 of these disgusting humans go to prison and the child is placed with a better suited family. This is just despicable.

Mother pleasures herself while watching rape of young daughter by husband and wife team. Wife held child down, husband raped her. He is a repeat offender.
Shocking case!

What is wrong with people??? I just don't understand. And why was a sexual predator allowed a suspended sentence???

I hope the state will pay for lots of therapy for that sweet angel. To be in a house with three adults and not have one of them try to protect her must have been terrifying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doesn't Jessica strike you as extreme narcissistic personality disorder? (She has 2 accounts btw)

I thought my "daughter in law" was sweet & adorable and the estrangement came from her folks.So this is absolutely surreal to me.

Am just beginning to get acquainted with grandaughter.

TDW59, this had to be a shocking story that brought back too many memories of the last time Destiny was in your life! A heartache renewed, plus an additional nightmare added to it. I am so sorry for the memories that have been stirred up and the sights of loosing your son at such a tender age.

It sounds as if you lost contact with the daughter born. This may be the chance to find her again if that's what you want. Big decisions to make. I.am sure you will make the one best suited for your family. Thinking of you as you wade thru this story. ��

:tears:
:eek:verreaction:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members