IL - Dionus, India (3), & Elle (10) Neely, shot to death, Hazel Crest, 2 July 2016

0101ABA

Former Member
Reaction score
attachment.php

Two young girls were shot to death alongside their father in south suburban Hazel Crest on Saturday in what may have been a dispute over a drug debt. The children were 3 and 10 years of age.

The killer or killers remain at large.

The man of the house, Dionus Neely, 39, was targeted.

(...)

Police responded to a 2:30 a.m. Saturday call of "shots fired" in the 2400 block of Crescent Drive on Saturday and officers found all three inside the bullet-riddled home. Paramedics rushed Neely and his daughters, India Neely, 3, and Elle Neely, 10, to local hospitals but they succumbed to their injuries.
http://patch.com/illinois/homewood-flossmoor/father-2-children-die-hazel-crest-shooting

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 201
How sad and senseless that their lives ended so soon through violence.

From hec's link:

“After I didn’t hear any more shots I crawled on the floor and closed the front door because it was open,” she said. “And then I crawled over to the couch where my two daughters were sleeping and pulled them down to the floor. And they were limp.”

"The slaying of Dionus Neely leaves 10 children without a father."

2 children murdered, ten others left to mourn in poverty because of dad's drug debts. Not saying that he deserved to be killed just that his choices and his actions brought this murderer to their home.

Senseless. RIP babies.

Drugs!! It is almost always drugs. Those poor babies. RIP :rose:

2 children murdered, ten others left to mourn in poverty because of dad's drug debts. Not saying that he deserved to be killed just that his choices and his actions brought this murderer to their home.

Exactly my thoughts as well.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆