1013 users online (178 members and 835 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 55 of 60 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Girl1991 View Post
    As far as we know Stacy tried to struggle and resist to the perps ,it seems she was dragged from the house so I think if one perp or 2 had to catch stacy and restrained her then someone else had to keep his eyes on Suzie and Sherrill ( or just Suzie .. maybe Sherrill was already dead), this is why I think there were more than1 perp ,If sherrill was the only target they could easily take her before suzie and stacy came back but it looks like they were waiting also for suzie to come home, maybe they knew that if only Sherrill will be kidnapped then suzie will know why and what is the motive so they had to take them both, so I think both Suzie and Sherrill were the target/ Stacy was just there in the wrong time .

I don't think it was a coincidence that the kidnapping happened a week before Suzie's testimony, it's like someone from higher criminal "league" ordered the kidnapping and the murder, it was very important to the mastermind behind this heinous crime that they will totally disappear.
    Please forgive what I'm sure is already contained in the threads (I'm a fairly new WSer and there is a lot of material on this case)
    Can you give me a brief recap on Suzie testifying? I haven't heard about that before. Thanks!

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by flute4peace View Post
    Please forgive what I'm sure is already contained in the threads (I'm a fairly new WSer and there is a lot of material on this case)
    Can you give me a brief recap on Suzie testifying? I haven't heard about that before. Thanks!

Hi flute4peace

Suzie was supposed to testify against the graverobbers --- Dustin Recla( ex-boyfriend ) and his friend Michael Clay who stole gold teeth from the corpses ( how horrible!

I tend to believe that these 2 didn't committed the crime but I am strongly believe they know much more than they told the police ,maybe they even know why the crime happened.

Although they probably are not the perps the future testimony against them provoked very dangerous criminals ,some of them probably had some connection with Dustin and Michael Clay (Even through an indirect factor) and those criminals were afraid that the testimony might lead to a direction to their bad/heinous actions.

Last edited by Blue Girl1991; 10-06-2017 at 01:07 AM.

Suzie was supposed to testify against the graverobbers --- Dustin Recla( ex-boyfriend ) and his friend Michael Clay who stole gold teeth from the corpses ( how horrible!

I tend to believe that these 2 didn't committed the crime but I am strongly believe they know much more than they told the police ,maybe they even know why the crime happened.

Although they probably are not the perps the testimony against them provoked very dangerous criminals ,some of them probably had some connection with Dustin and Michael Clay (Even through an indirect factor) and those criminals were afraid that the testimony might lead to a direction to their bad/heinous actions.

Woah! Thank you so much for that information. I have the book recommended above coming on inter-library loan and am looking forward to reading it. I was a young adult in SW MO when this happened so was aware of it, but lost track over the years. I'm very happy to see the current thread here.

Quote Originally Posted by flute4peace View Post
    Woah! Thank you so much for that information. I have the book recommended above coming on inter-library loan and am looking forward to reading it. I was a young adult in SW MO when this happened so was aware of it, but lost track over the years. I'm very happy to see the current thread here.

you're most welcome flute4peace

I arrived to www.websleuths for this specific disappearance, with time I started to follow and read about many other missing people.

This case is so hunting, sad and scary ... and frustrating
    I pray for justice for Suzie ,Sherrill ,Stacy and their families,
    it's time for justice and closure after so many years.

ps. It is certainly possible that one of the perps was familiar with Suzie ( and maybe also with Sherrill
    Last edited by Blue Girl1991; 10-06-2017 at 01:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by adrasteia View Post
    honestly, it shames me that no every murder goes solved.

adrasteia,

We are so happy you are here and please check out the FAQ Page
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/faq.php
    And feel free to ask any questions you may have

Thanks for sharing MooseMeMuch.

I am curious to know if some theories in the book are similar to my theory in post 809.
    Thank you Blue Girl....the author used public information and the rest is research. I'll check out your post

As far as we know Stacy tried to struggle and resist to the perps ,it seems she was dragged from the house so I think if one perp or 2 had to catch stacy and restrained her then someone else had to keep his eyes on Suzie and Sherrill ( or just Suzie .. maybe Sherrill was already dead), this is why I think there were more than1 perp ,If sherrill was the only target they could easily take her before suzie and stacy came back but it looks like they were waiting also for suzie to come home, maybe they knew that if only Sherrill will be kidnapped then suzie will know why and what is the motive so they had to take them both, so I think both Suzie and Sherrill were the target/ Stacy was just there in the wrong time .

I don't think it was a coincidence that the kidnapping happened a week before Suzie's testimony, it's like someone from higher criminal "league" ordered the kidnapping and the murder, it was very important to the mastermind behind this heinous crime that they will totally disappear.
    I concur. It is the only scenario that 'fits' what we, joe public, knows.

I'm curious about the "...we know Stacy tried to struggle....its seems she was dragged from the house..." was their drag marks in the glass, that got swept up?

thanks for the welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by MooseMeMuch View Post
    I concur. It is the only scenario that 'fits' what we, joe public, knows.

I'm curious about the "...we know Stacy tried to struggle....its seems she was dragged from the house..." was their drag marks in the glass, that got swept up?
    a small stain of stacy's blood found , probably when she was dragged barefoot and stepped on the glass.

I keep reading about cold cases that solved thanks to new investigators with strong passion to bring justice to the victims and to their families, like the missing/ murder case of 2 friends --- Brian Ognjan and David Tyll in Mio 1985 ,
    the case got cold and the last investigator solved the case on 2003 when the murderers ( Duvall brothers) charged and went to jail , they will stay there until the last day of their lives .
    http://unsolvedmysteries.wikia.com/wiki/David_Tyll_and_Brian_Ognjan
    I also bought and read the book about this case : Darker than Night by Peter Henderson.

This is an example that shows that there is always hope that this case can also be solved,even if many years have passed since then
    Last edited by Blue Girl1991; 10-07-2017 at 05:30 AM.

[QUOTE=Blue Girl1991;13674299]a small stain of stacy's blood found , probably when she was dragged barefoot and stepped on the glass.

I keep reading about cold cases that solved thanks to new investigators with strong passion to bring justice to the victims and to their families, like the missing/ murder case of 2 friends --- Brian Ognjan and David Tyll in Mio 1985 ,
    the case got cold and the last investigator solved the case on 2003 when the murderers ( Duvall brothers) charged and went to jail , they will stay there until the last day of their lives .
    http://unsolvedmysteries.wikia.com/wiki/David_Tyll_and_Brian_Ognjan
    I also bought and read the book about this case : Darker than Night by Peter Henderson.

This is an example that shows that there is always hope that this case can also be solved,even if many years have passed since then.

I looked up the book......terrified witness.....that could be the case here too.

Interesting......where did you find the blood trail info? I've never read that anywhere but it makes sense someone would have stepped in the glass, unless they were each carried out the door.
    And 'they went for a walk' makes better sense in this context, along with sweeping up the glass. What was Janelle's specific verbiage as to why they swept up the glass? ..... time to review, again.....I'm thinking one time Janelle said, "It was the polite thing to do." but I may be wrong.

This opens up more questions and fits the 'ruse' of the globe unscrewed and dropped on purpose. Leaving of the cigs, meds and purses.

Don't know if SPD still has passion, IMO they know who 'dunnit' but cannot prove it w/out bodies and/or a confession that passes a Lie Detector test.

Tidbit: Larry D. Hall confessed but 'flunked' that test. If someone could prove he and his brother were attending a Pleasant Hope Civil War 'scrimage' this scenario would also fit. The men are both small of stature and the women would most likely have to walk, vs carried, over the glass. But.....no proof they were in the Spfld area that wknd. that I'm aware of.

Let's be passionate and solve this case. '85 to 2003.....and finally solved. That IS encouraging!
    Last edited by MooseMeMuch; 10-08-2017 at 02:59 PM.

MooseMeMuch

This is one of the posts regarding Stacy's blood footprint ,
    From the Member Mote , I almost sure that Missouri Mule also mentioned the blood footprint .

Mote post :

Could someone please enlighten me about this alleged bloody footprint on the outside of the house? I'm having trouble excepting this.

"It seems the consensus is it would have belonged to Stacy McCall since she was barefooted. The obvious conclusion would be that she cut her foot on the broken glass. The thing I'm hung up on is wouldn't there have been a visible blood trail or at least some droplets of blood elsewhere?

I've read nothing that would indicate blood inside the home or blood outside the home except for this lone spot. There wasn't any precipitation reported on June 7th or June 8th in Springfield, so they couldn't have been washed away.

Does anyone have any thoughts on this because I'm leaning toward this bloody footprint as being total bunk?
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...462&styleid=26

A few quotes from former central time:

I have heard about this but as unliked separated points. Meaning...

A) A blood sample of Stacy’s (matching her DNA) was found on the door frame of the Levitt house.

B) A footprint belonging to Stacy was found in the living room facing to the door.

Point ‘A’ would close the book on anyone who questions whether the girls made it home that night, we have a slam dunk that she was there...somehow.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If the police have an idea who did it or who are considered strong suspects then I can understand that in the first years they didn't release the names In order not to compromise the investigation but after so many years there is nothing to lose,
    why not mention them now? it can put pressure on them and somebody from their circle of their families or friends might come forward.
    I also think that a huge money reward would bring people to talk not because they have conscience but because the temptation of the money.

I totally agree , all the very cold cases that solved give real hope the this case will be solved too
    Last edited by Blue Girl1991; 10-09-2017 at 04:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MooseMeMuch View Post
    Just finished a very interesting book concerning the 3W......the author used known 'facts' about the case and the characters surrounding it, possibly related to drugs and a naive Susie
    It's a logical sequence of events that could have lead up to their abduction and lets face it, after so many years, they most likely perished at the hands of their captors. The author also gives a logical reason for the 25 years of silence.
    It was written in 2015.
    I highly recommend everyone to read it.

"The Missing Three: The story of the three missing women from Springfield, Missouri"
    by David J. Warren

I found it on Amazon.

He does not mention Larry D. Hall in the book.
    I wouldn't put too much faith at all into Dave Warren's book.......he conflates many things, and it's poorly written, mostly based on BS. Just warning you!

Dave Warren's book makes an unfounded accusation that Gerald Carnahan had a close association with the Galloping Goose MC. He also makes the unfounded claim that Ricky Dykes and Steven Garrison and his Brother and a couple others were members of the Galloping Goose MC. All of this information was never spoken of in the media, and he makes no references to back up his accusation. This makes his entire book BS. He starts the book by saying that everything in the book came from published media stories, and his personal speculation. Again.....I place ZERO CREDIBILITY in this "Book", as should everyone else that has any basic logical reason skills.

"Personal Speculation" does not equate to Credible Trial Worthy Evidence. The Book is mostly comprised of a lot of "Cut & Paste" from Media Outlet Stories. But, then quickly goes sideways from an investigative standpoint, when he makes unfounded accusations regarding people he says were Number One: Galloping Goose MC. Of which there has never been any known news stories regarding this, nor statements by Law Enforcement. Number Two: He throws Gerald Carnahan in to the mix, purely because Ricky Dykes worked for Diversified Plastics, a company owned by Gerald Carnahan, for a short time.
    Ricky Dykes has a long police record, by that by no means makes him nor Carnahan connected, nor involved in the 3MW crime, nor does he have any mentioned proof that any of the people mentioned was ever Galloping Goose. It was never mentioned in the media, of any of them being patched in members of the Goose. And it would have been.....Guaranteed.......if it were true. I will only believe that any of those mentioned in the Dave Warren book were true patched in members of the GGMC, if he can prove it........beyond his only crazy speculations. Period!

I'm just starting to read back on the history of this case. What's the connection to PFI?

Page 55 of 60 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 ... LastLast