PA - Tristan Hurtt, 6, found hanged in closet, Smock, 5 July 2016

Oh no, I am afraid to hear details. RIP little one.

Wow, police saying Criminal right off the bat! Someone(s) must have been pretty dumb if it is that obvious to the police. :gaah:

RIP little one, you are now safe from what must have been a horrendous life. IMO.

Not saying this is what happened, but if there was child neglect happening which somehow contributed to this tragedy, I'm thinking that would lead LE to say this death is "criminal." It may not necessarily be a murder though.

eta: maybe I am just hoping it turns out to be something like this. An 'accident' is awful to consider, but a 6 yo being murdered this way is just incomprehensible :(

So sad. A six-year old dead found hanging in closet. In all my many years, this is a first.

Just heard on WPXI news ......local live no video posted yet
father in trouble with drugs, not married to girlfriend.
Neighbors claim police have been called allot lately but didn't say why
Boyfriends mom was yelling it was just a terrible tragedy and don't blow it into anything else...........

No names yet but they did say he would of been 7 YO on July 15th...........WPXI
filthy conditions
removed 2 dogs
2 bags of evidence
autopsy tomorrow

Just heard on WPXI news ......local live no video posted yet
father in trouble with drugs, not married to girlfriend.
Neighbors claim police have been called allot lately but didn't say why
Boyfriends mom was yelling it was just a terrible tragedy and don't blow it into anything else...........
Thanks for the updates passionflower. This entire scene is a cast of bad actors.

I don't know what I'm talking about. But isn't there some kind of stupid game kids play where they choke themselves for a high feeling?

I don't know what I'm talking about. But isn't there some kind of stupid game kids play where they choke themselves for a high feeling?

I remember something like that but it was a junior high slumber party thing.

sadly, yes. The choking game, it has been called. I'll take a wild guess that this is not that.

Father says he was in the other room......2 boys just playing.....no foul play but still investigating.........new video shortly on WPXI

:rose: Tristan Hurtt
http://www.wtae.com/news/child-found-dead-in-franklin-township-fayette-county/40369116
The boy's mother works overnights, she said, and was awakened Tuesday afternoon by a phone call telling her to go to the state police barracks.
She is separated from the boy's father and lives several miles away. It was at the barracks where she was told Tristan had died.

Wold like to add Tristan's name to title but I do not know how to change it

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back