701 users online (82 members and 619 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

2016.07.05 - HLN Dr. Drew's Interview with Sheriff Bowerman

Dr. Drew's interview with Sheriff Bowerman that aired earlier today:

Last edited by sillybilly; 07-05-2016 at 09:32 PM. Reason: removed airtime; already aired.

Quote Originally Posted by sillybilly View Post
    Dr. Drew's interview with Sheriff Bowerman that aired earlier today:

Thanks for posting snip. Did I hear Bowerman correctly he believes Deorr was never at the location?
    Last edited by sillybilly; 07-05-2016 at 09:33 PM. Reason: edited quoted post re airtime

Boy, we've never heard SB be so direct before, have we?
    1) They now are leaning towards a homicide (accidents you don't cover up).
    2) Questionable whether DeOrr was ever at the campground.
    3) A coverup, including GGF & IR.
    I've a feeling SB' been wanting to tell the public this for a long time.

Klien' interview seemed to contradict SB. That there was hits from cadaver dog, and that IR has been very cooperative. I've lost all respect and confidence for Klein as of late (IMO) and will be following the LE.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulas88 View Post
    Boy, we've never heard SB be so direct before, have we?
    1) They now are leaning towards a homicide (accidents you don't cover up).
    2) Questionable whether DeOrr was ever at the campground.
    3) A coverup, including GGF & IR.
    I've a feeling SB' been wanting to tell the public this for a long time.

Klien' interview seemed to contradict SB. That there was hits from cadaver dog, and that IR has been very cooperative. I've lost all respect and confidence for Klein as of late (IMO) and will be following the LE.
    In ANY investigation you DO NOT run around on social media and talk about what you do and don't have PI or not. Also I agree there is AlOT of contradictions with Bowerman's findings and Kleins. This to me is the difference in law enforcement and a private investigator. Sometimes you just have to let the professionals do their jobs. I feel Bowerman has held his tongue for as long as he could.

From the interview:

Sheriff Bowerman: "We have no credible witness at this time who can clearly state he was at the scene, not only am I not believing he was ever there, but I am believing we have a homicide."

Klein also said that LE are conducting another search this week on the three area' that the specialized cadaver dog hit at the campground. I don't really trust what he says these days though. IDK.

Quote Originally Posted by gliving View Post
    From the interview:

Sheriff Bowerman: "We have no credible witness at this time who can clearly state he was at the scene, not only am I not believing he was ever there, but I am believing we have a homicide."
    Well, well, well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Opinions expressed are strictly my own (who else would they belong to???)

When was Baby DeOrr last seen by anyone other than these 4?

Question: is SB retired?

Quote Originally Posted by concernedmother View Post
    I don't think that has ever been released. I sure would like to know!
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

Quote Originally Posted by concernedmother View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by perfectingpink View Post
    I don't think that has ever been released. I sure would like to know!
    BBM

Maybe it hasn't been released because Bowerman possibly could never get a straight answer from anyone about when little DeOrr was last seen. Or perhaps no one but his parents had seen him recently, and excuses were made if anyone asked to see him (Casey Anthony). Or else Bowerman is holding that information close.

Here is a horrifying thread about two littles who were murdered in Salinas CA, transported north and put in a storage unit in Redding CA. It makes me wonder if a murdered DeOrr was brought to the campground area for disposal. Poor baby.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...light=Huntsman
    FOUR YEARS IS 1460 DAYS TOO LONG!!
    SOMEBODY SOMEWHERE KNOWS SOMETHING! SPEAK UP!
    STEPHANIE ANNE WARNER, 43, RUCH, OREGON

MISSING & PRESUMED MURDERED July 4, 2013
    LENNIE AMES NAMED SUSPECT
    Anonymous Tips? Reward up to $1000
    Crime Stoppers of So. Oregon 800-850-0580

DISCUSSION:http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...2#post10750872

Quote Originally Posted by Lilibet View Post
    BBM

Maybe it hasn't been released because Bowerman possibly could never get a straight answer from anyone about when little DeOrr was last seen. Or perhaps no one but his parents had seen him recently, and excuses were made if anyone asked to see him (Casey Anthony). Or else Bowerman is holding that information close.

Here is a horrifying thread about two littles who were murdered in Salinas CA, transported north and put in a storage unit in Redding CA. It makes me wonder if a murdered DeOrr was brought to the campground area for disposal. Poor baby.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...light=Huntsman
    My thoughts exactly!
    A specific day has not been released that Deorr was last seen.
    I remember the gas attendant and grocery store clerk was even a big part of this investigation at one point in time. Both parties could not verify seeing this child if my memory suits me correctly.

That really says a lot that Sheriff B is going out on TV saying that shocking stuff. He was so 'pro-family' at the start. When others were accusatory, he always said they were totally cooperative and all that. wow
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

I still don't even understand why anyone would even take a child camping in shoes that are three sizes too big and always falling off his feet. If Deorr loved those shoes I could see him wearing them while sitting in a stroller or something. But strollers are of little use in a campsite like that and I have never seen a walking toddler who didn't get frustrated by too big shoes and leave them wherever they happened to fall.

Edit: SB says the family painted a picture of a toddler who could hardly move in those big boots of his

Deorr kunz senior: "...he moves pretty good, so that was our concern..."
    Last edited by Donjeta; 07-06-2016 at 06:27 AM.

Oh my. This case just gets more and more sad. Anyone know if the full show is posted?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast