685 users online (78 members and 607 guests)  

Websleuths News

IL - Joan Potter, 82, Huntley, 4 July 2016

Candace Parker's grandmother, of Huntley, reported missing

Joan Potter was reported missing by her family Monday night, police said. Potter is the grandmother of of WNBA player Candace Parker, who currently plays for the Los Angeles Sparks, according to a Facebook post on Parker's page.
    My kids are a window to my past, a mirror of today, a door to tomorrow, and a keeper of this proud old dad's heart forever.

IL - Joan Potter, 82, Huntley, 4 July 2016

"When she did not arrive at her expected destination Monday, family went to her home and found that Potter and her 2010 silver Ford Fusion with Illinois license plates of J155497 were missing, police said"

It doesn't saw whether or not she has any medical issues or Alzheimer's. That could play a role in this. She may be out there somewhere, but confused and lost

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bel Aire, Kansas
    UPDATE: WNBA star Candace Parker’s grandmother, Joan Potter, has been found safe in Joliet according to her family
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn