Germany - Alleged paedophile kept child abduction kit in his car

MelmothTheLost

Reaction score
Alleged paedophile accused of kidnapping migrant boy from German asylum camp 'always drove around with a "child rape kit" including chloroform, a stun gun and gags'

A man accused of being a child killer travelled around Germany with a child kidnap kit hidden in the back of his car.

Security guard Silvio S, 33, is accused of kidnapping and murdering Mohammed, 4, and Elias, 6, after kidnapping them off the streets.

And the court heard that he was constantly on the lookout for child victims keeping the kidnap kit next to him in the car at all times. When he was arrested it was found in the back of his car next to a baby doll and other children’s toys, and included chloroform, sleeping pills, cable straps, thumb cuffs, a stun gun, latex skull masks, gags and various strangulation devices.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...e-kit-including-chloroform-stun-gun-gags.html

Judging by the extensiveness and sophistication of that kit, I doubt these two kids are his only victims. I suspect we'll be hearing a lot more about this individual.

Oh My Lord. What kind of a sentencing system do they have in Germany? I really hope this sick is not free to run around any time soon. :jail:

Oh My Lord. What kind of a sentencing system do they have in Germany? I really hope this sick is not free to run around any time soon. :jail:

Nothing like as punitive as in the US unfortunately. This is Europe don't forget. The UK fought a handful of cases right through the European Court of Human Rights to establish it had the right to hand down what we refer to as "whole life orders", i.e. life without the possibility of parole. AFAIK no other country in the EU hands down such long sentences.

I don't even consider LWOP punitive in this case. Society, our children, need to be protected from this man. He can't be rehabilitated.

Reminds me of serial killer Jeffrey Willis, the POI in Jessica Heeringa's case. He had compartments in his van with various sucheck tools including a ball gag, syringes, etc.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutalicy
Back