CA - FBI Asks Public to Help ID Boys - Please Look!

tired.old.hag said:
"Photos released by the FBI are believed to have been taken in 1997 in Northern California and were obtained as part of an ongoing FBI investigation."

http://www.kron4.com/Global/story.a...008852&nav=5D7l

Where did LE get the pictures of these little boys if they don't know who they are? That 3rd boy looks familiar....has anyone seen him on the "missing" here or does he just look similiar to another little missing boy. Such cute little guys but they all have such sad eyes.

If these kids have been missing since 1997 someone is sure to have filed reports on them wouldn't you think? What is the story here? Anyone know?

I think the first two look almost alike, like they could be brothers. Other then that I have no idea who they are. You'd think they'd give a little info as to why they're trying to track them down.

Paradise said:
I think the first two look almost alike, like they could be brothers. Other then that I have no idea who they are. You'd think they'd give a little info as to why they're trying to track them down.
The first two are brothers, according to the news program I watched yesterday evening.

I agree that they are being very tight-mouthed about why they are looking for these three boys, or what person these three boys might be connected to.

I hope someone recognizes them.

Perhaps the boys are alive and were possibly abused but let go. That would explain why no one has reported them misssing.

The first 2 look like my sons did when they were young. Skinny and fair. The other reminds me of my nephew. If the photos are a few years old, neighbors may not recognise the kids. But you can bet a relative will.
Someone mentioned the first 2 boys are brothers. It looks like their photos are from the same kind of place. A store or big wharehouse. Possibly a gameroom.

Marilynilpa said:
The first two are brothers, according to the news program I watched yesterday evening.

I agree that they are being very tight-mouthed about why they are looking for these three boys, or what person these three boys might be connected to.

I hope someone recognizes them.
What news program was that Marilyn? Boy I'm gald you heard that.

When this thread was originally posted elsewhere I had said I thought photo 1 & 2 looked like the same boy. Then another poster (LNL) suggested they may be brothers, so she was right.

To me the ears, nose and mouths looked very much the same to me, except the boy in photo #1 looked a bit older.

Now the article says to contact San Jose, so I'm wondering if that's where the photos were obtained by someone they have in custody.

Becba said:
Perhaps the boys are alive and were possibly abused but let go. That would explain why no one has reported them misssing.

The first 2 look like my sons did when they were young. Skinny and fair. The other reminds me of my nephew. If the photos are a few years old, neighbors may not recognise the kids. But you can bet a relative will.
Someone mentioned the first 2 boys are brothers. It looks like their photos are from the same kind of place. A store or big wharehouse. Possibly a gameroom.
I noticed the background as looking the same also, poor quality photo, but the top part looked like some sort of beam with lights. Also photo #2 looks as if the child was looking down at whoever was taking the photo.

Tom'sGirl said:
Now the article says to contact San Jose, so I'm wondering if that's where the photos were obtained by someone they have in custody.

I hadn't picked up on that. They believe the photos were taken in Northern Cal. in 1997, the FBI in San Fran. issued the statement, but notification is to go to San Jose. That is kind of odd.

BTW, either I missed it before or they have added the fact that boy number 3 may have gone by the name of Josh.
Both the name and the picture seem familliar.

mysteriew said:
I hadn't picked up on that. They believe the photos were taken in Northern Cal. in 1997, the FBI in San Fran. issued the statement, but notification is to go to San Jose. That is kind of odd.

BTW, either I missed it before or they have added the fact that boy number 3 may have gone by the name of Josh.
Both the name and the picture seem familliar.
IT WAS POSTED BY SF(KRON)

SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) -- The Federal Bureau of Investigation is asking for the public's help in determining the location and identification of three young boys.
Photos released by the FBI are believed to have been taken in 1997 in Northern California and were obtained as part of an ongoing FBI investigation. The child shown in Photo 3 may possibly go by the name of Josh, according to a press release.

The FBI did not release any further details.

BUT IT SAYS HERE:

Anyone having information concerning the identity or location of these boys is requested to contact the San Jose Office of the FBI at (408) 795-4320. All calls are treated confidentially, the FBI said.
(Copyright 2005, KRON 4. All rights reserved.)

Tom'sgirl, I wasn't questioning your accuracy. I just hadn't noticed it.
And I do think it is odd. Although it could be an attempt by the FBI to keep the public from directly connecting it to a particular case.

mysteriew said:
Tom'sgirl, I wasn't questioning your accuracy. I just hadn't noticed it.
And I do think it is odd. Although it could be an attempt by the FBI to keep the public from directly connecting it to a particular case.
Oh I didn't think you were, just pointing it out.

I found a missing boy from San Jose who's first name is Josh, but he's only been missing since June 24th and was born in '92, would be about 13 now. There's no photo posted but he is described as having dark brown hair, brown eyes and tan skin. He went missing from Gilroy.

I thought to myself, maybe the photo taken in '97 was this same kid at the age of five......my mind is just running full speed right now and without any info. on those photos all one can do is surmise I guess :)

Give a full name and we can see if we can find a pic for him. A lot of missing kids are on multiple sites. Also a link to the info, to check out more clues. For instance I have no idea what state that is in.

That Josh that TG listed was born in 92 but he was only 5'2 117pds at the time he went missing. Is it possible that kid just looks really young?

SpongeBathHotPants said:
That Josh that TG listed was born in 92 but he was only 5'2 117pds at the time he went missing. Is it possible that kid just looks really young?
I was just thinking "outside the box" a bit on this when I mentioned Josh as it could be a photo of him at age 5 and he may have had some problems from any experience from '97 that caused him to take off this year.

I just wish there was a current photo of Josh, I guess I could email his mother that's listed and ask if the one photo (of the three posted) is her son, but I kind of hate to do that.

As I said prior, he would be 13 now, and 5'2"/117lbs. isn't considered tiny for a kid that age in a lot of cases...........many boy's don't develop until their later teens.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back